PDA

View Full Version : No new ep on New Years Day

Zak
18th December 2003, 03:59 PM
Yeah, I know, despite it being a Thursday, the Spinda ep doesn't air in Japan till Jan 8th. I'm sure we can wait two weeks, it'll give me time for the synopses of the Flannery eps ^_^. Also, I HOPE we have a new intro on the Spinda ep. It's about time.

~Zak

Animelee
18th December 2003, 04:02 PM
But that means it doesn't air on Christmas, until January 1, right?

Or do you mean there's no new episode for two weeks?! ;_;

Kojiro
18th December 2003, 04:03 PM
Thats means we have to wait longer for the Torkoal episode.

Soggy's gonna have a fit!!!!!!

*coughboringfillerepisodealwaysgetdelayedcough*

Anyway maybe they will give us a Hoso to stall for time, before the Spinda fans attack?

Animelee
18th December 2003, 04:05 PM
But Route 113 is from Ruby/Sapphire. Remember? The one with the ash from the volcano, and the glass maker's house? And, of course, the infamous route of Spinda?

Kojiro
18th December 2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah, but if Skarmorys in it, then it will be cool!

Zak
18th December 2003, 05:25 PM
Oh wait, my mistake! Lol, the Spinda ep airs on Christmas, and the Steelix one airs on the 8th. ^^;; But there is no ep on New Years.

Animelee
18th December 2003, 05:37 PM
Ah, okay! :D Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Gravy
19th December 2003, 05:14 AM
The Spinda episode preveiw has a lot to be desired. The episode itself looks like its going to have a very filler-plotline.
I don't think its route 113 Animelee, its more like a huge meadow of somesort :S

Rocketboy
19th December 2003, 05:55 AM
I think they gave away the most of the episode in a 30 second oversized window (Distressed people coming, Ash and the gang looking at the pokemon, Team Rocket ETC.)

Chris 2.1
19th December 2003, 11:06 AM
in the episode, filler-girl is looking for a spinda with a heart spot on it. i guess thats what theyre looking for, then

Animelee
19th December 2003, 01:13 PM
Y'know, they could've done something cool with the episode, like actually making the scenery look like Route 113's. There could've been volcano ash, and the glass maker, and such, but nooo...

Sometimes the writers amaze me with the episodes, and sometimes they're not even trying. :(

Kojiro
19th December 2003, 01:26 PM
but there is a Spinda bot, plus a Forretress looks to have some action.

Anyway I think that they are at the bottom of the Route 113, I since it is a mountian, it looks like they are trying to cross the mountian, but I have a feeling they will have Ash raining in the Torkoal Episode.