PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} ... Eeehhhh ;_;

Cheesey
20th December 2003, 04:13 PM
I just broke my ankle about 45 minutes ago, which inspired me to post the poll.

1. Have you ever broken any bones?
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?
4. Have you ever had a serious sickness?
5. Have you been sick/broken bones etc recently?
6. Do you often get sick/break bones etc?

~*~

1. Yes.

2. I broke my toe when I was about 3, I broke my arm when I was 8, I broke one of my ribs when I was 9 and I broke my ankle... Well, about an hour ago (when I was 14 =P). Uh... I also broke my wrist when I was about 13, another rib when I was 13, my finger when I was 7, and my hip when I was 5. o_o;;

3. I broke my toe when a TV fell on it. O_o I broke my arm when I fell out of a tree I'd climbed, I broke my rib when I was being beaten up one time, and I broke my ankle when I was going to my bookshelf, tripped on a bunch of wires and slammed my ankle hard against a table leg. I broke my wrist when I slid on some ice at school and I landed on it, I broke a rib when I got stabbed by a drunkard and he punched me a lot of times, my finger when it got shut in a door and my hip when I got slammed into a wall.

4. Thankfully not serious... When I was born there seemed to be a problem with my liver, and I got taken to this special care dentre thing to check and it seemed that there wasn't really much wrong at all. I had the flu a few weeks ago but it wasn't serious, really.

5. I had the flu a few weeks ago which I said, and I broke my ankle earlier, which I also said. XD

6. Well I seem to break bones quite a lot, and I get sick at least once every two months. Fun fun fun.

Agent Elrond
20th December 2003, 04:24 PM

No. He he. Have sprained both my wrists though.

2. What bones were they?

See above.

3. How'd you break them?

I didn't!

No. Take that question to Ralts_Mudkip.

I had a bug last month, but I've gotten my flu shot, and right now I'm fine.

I get seriously sick on average maybe once every 18 months. (Seriously meaning I have to spend the day in bed and throw up a lot.) Get mild flu or colds about once a year.

Have not broken any bones...yet.

{Edit} AAAAAAA! I just smashed my toe!

Just kidding. :P

Soneko
20th December 2003, 04:40 PM
Whee.

2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. Yes'm.
2. Ankles, fingers, and the sole of my foot.
3. Whoo.. my ankles, I just... walk, and they break. My finger, I cant remember... and the sole of my foot, I was running cause my cousin told me my dog got run over by a car, and I smashed it and it broke. Bah.
4. I got alot of them... I mean, not cancer type of sickness, but I got sort of problems.
5. Ehm.. I get sick around once a week. So, uh, yeah.
6. ...Yes.

Aipom Of Doom
20th December 2003, 10:03 PM
1. No :o
2. the non-existant bones :O
3. I didn't break any because I'm lucky and I'm not really rough and stuff :o.
4. Err... no =d
5. I had a cold earlier this week =/
6. I used to get sick all of the time... Lately tho I've been very unsick and stuff (1.5 absenses for sickness throughout almost a year and a half of high school :O!)

Crystal Mew
21st December 2003, 01:20 AM
omg, sorry to hear that Cheesey :( hope it gets better soon! ^^;

1. Yes, I have

2. it was my big toe ;_; and to this day, it still hurts sometimes, and is...bigger than my other big toe :|

3. Its actually kinda funny... I was swimming, and my friends and I were playing baseball in the pool. Well, the ball came to me so I jumped up to get it, and when I landed I somehow put my toes underneath my foot, and I just stepped down, and I felt my big toe snap. talk about pain :wave:

4. Eh....no. I as dehydrated before, and I've had my tonsils out, but thats about it

5. I am sick now, and no bones lately

6. No...I only get sick during holidays, and guess what it is now? a holiday. I love my luck ¬_¬;

Ice Maiden
21st December 2003, 07:56 AM
:O I don't believe this! I broke my arm again yesterday, so now I have to type with one hand...Strange, eh? Next time I go out, I'm gonna wrap myself up in bubble wrap.

1. Yup, I sure have.
2. I broke my right arm when I was 12, just above the wrist...And now I've broken it again, just inbetween my wrist and elbow.
3. Well, the first time I broke my arm I was at a friends house. We'd just gone out cycling, when I turned a corner, hit the pavement at a weird angle, then fell off my bike. I landed on my arm in a funny position and heard it snap. And you know what the best part was? I had to push my bike all the way home.
When I broke it again, yesterday, I fell down the starirs and heard this wierd crunching noise. x_X
4. No, not that I can remember...
5. Well, I've had a cold in the past month, and I broke my arm yesterday...I think there's a clumsyness bug going around =P
6. Well, I've broken the same bone twice in the past 6 months, and I keep getting colds and losing my voice. Isn't life great. ¬_¬ Ah well, at least I don't have to do PE when I go back to school! =D

Silver Ledian
21st December 2003, 12:02 PM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. Nope, never :)
2. ---
3. ---

4. I was really sick for about a week about 3 years ago. It was towards the end of the school year, I think it was a bad case of the flu and it hit me hard, but I survived fortunately. :)

5. I've had a cold lately, quite a bad one but it went away quite a while ago. Lasted a week overall, but it built up to one day of feeling really bad, the other 6 days were just normal cold.

6. Nope, not really, I think I have a relatively good immune system, although on the rare occasion that I do get sick, it's pretty tough on me, hehe.

DarkTemplarZ
21st December 2003, 03:56 PM
1-3) Nope

4) When I was about 9 I had a terrible fever with a temp of about 102 or 103

5) Not for quite a while

6) Rarely

Royal_Goddess_Tina
21st December 2003, 04:47 PM
I hope it fees better.... :yes:
And, I remember a poll like this... :confused:

-No, but I chipped a flake off my bone...

2. What bones were they?
-My baby finger...

3. How'd you break them?
-It wasn't broken, but I did it by slamming the door when I was mad and then my finger slammed against the towel rack... lol...

-I had double phnemonia...

-Yeah, I have been sick for like 4 weeks...

-I always get sick...

Lady Vulpix
22nd December 2003, 07:16 AM
What an original name for a poll. So declarative... -_-

1. Yes, once, in January, 1997.
2. My left clavicle a.k.a. collarbone.
3. Falling off a broken bycicle on a road going down a mountain.
4. Fortunately not. Nothing serious.
5. I had a headache and nausea last week because of an exam.
6. My blood pressure often goes down, and I have headaches sometimes, but other than that my health is quite good.

Yukitsukai
22nd December 2003, 07:47 AM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. Just about all of them x_x

2. See above

3. ^~

4. Fever of 104 couple years ago.....

5. Had the flu a couple weeks ago

6. Broken bones aren't as common anymore, but I get sick basically whenever something's going around school =/

Deus Mortuorum
26th December 2003, 01:29 AM
Damn Cheesey, you are one clumsy fool.

1. No, but I have cracked my skull open. Fun.
2. Cranium
3. Fell off a table when I was 1 or so, landed on a wood floor
4. Yeah I was hospitalized about a year ago with strep throat because it made me pass out in my kitchen and gave me a fever and stuff
5. My throat hurts right now >_< I slept with the window open. And the various colds, stuffy noses, and coughing/sneezing fits.
6. No but when I do it's pretty bad.

God reading all the responses make my bones hurt *winces*:no:

Leon-IH
26th December 2003, 09:32 PM
1. yeah, i've broken a bone, well actually broken for me

2. err, had my left collarbone broken

3. Stupid incapable doctor using forcips to have me born.

4. Epyglotitus as a kid but thats all

5. not so much sick but i was hardly able to walk 2 days back.. damn high kicks in hapkido..

6. not that often, but between monday night and friday morning im a bundle of aches and pains..

abunaidesu
27th December 2003, 06:47 AM
1 - yes, in the third grade.
2 - my right arm.
3 - it was recess, and there was an area where you could jump to the monkey bars, where you would sorta catch the side. i cant really explain it. i accidently missed and fell flat on the ground :O
4 - in fifth grade i had a virus which prevented me from talking and eating, and i stayed home from school for a month.
5 - nope, but i wish i had.
6 - no.

Red Angel
2nd January 2004, 12:14 PM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. No.

4. Um... I had pnemonia once, but that's about it.

5. Nope.

6. No, not at all. My health is generally wonderfull :D

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 12:39 PM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. I fractured my skull once when I collided with this kid during recess football. No, not tackled. COLLIDED. He was trying to catch a pass, and I was trying to intercept it. Neither of us caught it. XP
2. Skull, and we're pretty sure I broke my ankle, even though the X-rays were very poorly done (they told us that themselves XD).
3. The skull's already been explained. I broke my ankle when I leapt way up to catch a ball in P.E. and landed on the side of my ankle, with the ankle twisted as well. Ouch. :o
4. Another time, my friends, another time... ;)
5. No, not really, other than a cold a few months ago. Oh, and I've had a headache every day of the new year. :(
6. That depends if headaches count. I get chronic migraines. ;_;

EmpressMyuu
10th January 2004, 01:00 AM
1. Never broke a single bone. I've been in several instances where I could've broke something, but I would heal up in almost an instant.
4. No, except I had a pretty high fever when I was a baby. A lot of babies get it, though. I call it God's test to see if you're still being a responsible parent. :P
5. Haven't gotten sick recently.
6. I rarely ever get sick. A lot of my family has pretty strong immune systems. But I do get headaches often. Migraines are my worst enemy. :(

MarshmallowEgg
10th January 2004, 11:44 PM
Aww, poor Cheesey! ;_;

1. Have you ever broken any bones? Yep
2. What bones were they? My right arm, my left arm, and my right wrist.
3. How'd you break them? I broke my right arm dodging a snowball. I slipped and fell into a ditch, and my arm jammed up against my body. My right wrist I broke when I was playing tag; I tripped over my friend's foot and it slammed into the curb. I broke my left arm racing my friends. The ground was muddy, and when I turned a corner my feet slipped out from under me and I landed on my arm.
4. Have you ever had a serious sickness? Aside from the chicken pox, no.
5. Have you been sick/broken bones etc recently? I've had a cold since school started, but other than that, no.
6. Do you often get sick/break bones etc? I get sick a lot more than I break bones; the last time I broke a bone was, like, four years ago.

Wolfsong
12th January 2004, 02:57 PM

Yes I have, though thankfully not any recently. It was my arm and my toe

2. What bones were they?

I broke my humerous completely in half, and my little toe once

3. How'd you break them?

Well, my arm was a combination of several factors. I was running down a hardwood floor when mom was cleaning out my toybox. Whcih somehow had a dirty sock in it whcih she threw into the hall, i slipped on it and fell with all my weight on it.

My toe was rather supid hiw i did it. I had mopped myself into my carpeted room. I had mopped the hardwood hall, and while i was watching tv, my grandparents showed up. I took one step out and slid into the door jam. not anything glorious but thats how it happened

Yes. For two years i was getting sick every day and only eating once meal. Turns out i had a hernia and after i started taking medicine, I haven't been sick at me stomach since.

Last semester i had a sinus infection but other than that no.

Luckily not anymore. Before allergy shots i used to get one sinus infection after another. I rarely get them now that i've finished the couse of shots but everyonce in a while one will strike.

Kris
14th January 2004, 05:37 PM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1. No but i did tear the ligaments behind my knee cap a few years ago.

2. No bones, ligaments in knee

3. To tear my ligaments I was skiing. Doing this really anoying jusmp thing called short swings. Caught the front of my skis in the matting and went over the front. Bounced on my knee. Hurt alot.

4. I had german measles when I was a kid and a few weeks ago I found out I had a really bad case of anemia which caused me to call in sick off work for a month.

5. Anemia few weeks ago, see above.

6. Because Im anemic im very weak so catch a lot of infections. Which doesnt help being at work. Alot of sick time.

powermudkip
16th January 2004, 05:01 PM
2. What bones were they?
3. How'd you break them?

1.Yes
2. My leg. ;_;
3. Ummm....I was rollerblading and playing with a dog at the same time( the dog was playfully chasing me)I was going around my friend's driveway and I looked backwards and hit a parked car. ;_; It didn't hurt the first time,but I did it again and it hurt like hell ._.
4.Nope
5.Unless you call 3 years recent. No.
6. Nope