PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Pets ^^

Chibi Espeon412
20th December 2003, 06:17 PM
1. What pets do you have? 2 cats.
2. What are their names? Fifi and Chapa.
3. Why did you get them? They were birthday presents ^^
4. Any dead pets? No
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal? Cats :wave:

Cheesey
20th December 2003, 06:32 PM
1. What pets do you have?
I have a cat, called Jess. She's about 7 years old, and she's got black and white fur. She's fat, and a bit stupid - She'll sit outside yowling her head off for someone to let her in when a Chirstmas tree is in front of the door. O_o; I also have a fish.

2. What are their names?
Well, there's Jess, and my fish is called James. Don't really know why.

3. Why did you get them?
Jess was an abandoned kitten, sorta. Her mother died, so her and the rest of the litter were stuck on the road with no parent. My Mum's friend took the litter into her house and cared for them, and gave most of the kittens away. Jess was like the runt, but she was so tiny and cute that I had to have her.

4. Any dead pets?
Yes, my rat, Sonic. He was really sick and just... died, in the middle of the night when I was about 6. I also had a bunny called Stewie who died when I was about 3, but I can't really remember him.

5. Their names?
Stewie and Sonic. =P

6. Favorite animal?
I like cats... I have my cat and she still thinks she's a kitten, when she is so not. XD My sister also has a cat, and she's timid, but she's adorable and very affectionate at times. I've just grown to love cats.

Crystal Mew
21st December 2003, 01:31 AM
1. I have a ferret, a dog, and a fish =)

2. My dog's name is Lucky, my ferret's name is Baby, and my fish's name is Deb. o_O; you know, after Finding Nemo? Yeah....that fish always looks at her reflection, LOL

3. My dad got my dog just...because I guess. We got her 10 years ago..and my ferret, well, my brother really wanted him, so my mom gave in and bought it for him, and my fish was free..lol

4. yes ;_;' We had a hamster, goldfish, parakeets, and my personal pets....gerbils

5. my gerbils- Oreo, Trixie, Pixie, and Dixie. oh my gosh I miss them so much ;-; they were so cute. And I don't remember the other pets names =o I was only like 2 when we had them

6. Raccoons, or ferrets ^_^;

soggy_cardboard
21st December 2003, 02:44 AM
1. What pets do you have? 1 cat.
2. What are their names? Chachi.
3. Why did you get them? Cause our other one ran away ;_;
4. Any dead pets? maybe a cat
5. Their names? i hope Shadow is still alive..
6. Favorite animal? White Bengal Tiger / Hawk

nightcrow
21st December 2003, 05:23 AM
1. For now, just a dog.
2. Kirby
3. We got him because mum loves the breed, and we were lonely without any pets around.
4. Dead pets? Oo; dogs, cats, birds, horses, hamsters, gerbils. rabbits etc.
5. I don't even think I could remember them all.
6. Siberian Tigers.

Elemental Seribii
21st December 2003, 12:02 PM
A Golden Retriever and two hamsters.

2. What are their names?
My dog's name is Luc, and my sister's hamsters are called Mazie and Daisy or something like that.

3. Why did you get them?
My sister for a reeeeeeally early Christmas gift, and Luc because our old dog died. ;-;

4. Any dead pets?
Yep. Three dogs, and a whole buncha fish.

5. Their names?
Another golden retriever called Charlotte (she broke her back, we had to put her down), two Ki-Seons (sp?) called Yogi and Boo-Boo. They ran away after we moved (they were living with my aunt), but they're most likely dead by now. I overfed a buckload of fish when I was little.

6. Favorite animal?
Ferrets are so cute. ^-^; I love dogs, it always makes me sad to see the ones in the pet store in cage. We've always had a dog, so they're my favorite.

Silver Ledian
21st December 2003, 12:09 PM
2. What are their names?
3. Why did you get them?
4. Any dead pets?
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal?

1. I don't have any at the minute.
2. ---
3. ---

4. It wasn't my pet, it was my granny's dog, but he was a family pet really. We visit her every week and so it's not right to see he wasn't ours really. I loved him. His name was Prince, a collie dog. He got knocked down about 7 years ago, sadly, I'll never forget him ^_^

5. Prince.

6. If you mean pets, then definately dogs. They're very intelligent, fun, loyal, friendly and pretty much perfect as a pet. I don't like cats, they're very envious animals and they look too sleekid for my liking. Wild animals? It would have to probably be dolphins and I like tigers too - which is quite ironic because I don't like household cats.

Fett One
21st December 2003, 02:15 PM
1. 1 Masked Love Bird
2. Lucky
3. A birthday gift from my cousin who was breeding them at the time, so I've had Lucky since she was only a few month's old
4. Yes. 4 hermit crabs and a tank full of fish
5. Too many to name
6. For some reason I like cheetahs

Haruko
21st December 2003, 03:10 PM

I have 4 Fishes, 4 Dwarf Mini-Hamsters, 2 Long Haired Teddy Bear Hamsters, and a Cat. Phew..^^The pets that are really only mine though, are the cat, one of the Long Haired Hamsters, and one of the fishes.

2. What are their names?

The fishes names are Rasha, Banana,Ed and Mizu. Mizu's mine, it's a boy and it tends to hit on Rasha a lot by following it's poop. And Rasha's tail.

The 4 Dwarf Hamsters names are:Roxanne,Betty,Ed and Smidget(She's small for the average dwarf hamster, she seem's to be stuck at her length&height).They ALL are girls, mind you.

The 2 Long Haired Teddy Bear Hamsters names are Glory, which he is my sisters, and Hikari, who is mine.They both are boys, and they seem to be alone. They need girl hamsters...O.O

And the Cat's name is Misty, who is fixed. She seem's to like to play with the hamsters whenthey are in their balls, but otherwise, she hates it when you give them the slightest attention.She's old though, and she likes to sleep on my stomach.^^

3. Why did you get them?

The Fishes, I normally buy 2 goldfish after the 5k run my school district annually runs. These 2 seemed to last the longest.(I'm talking of Rasha and Mizu). Banana and Ed came later this year when My mom got a bigger tank, and my sister and her wanted a fishy friend.

The 4 Dwarf Hamsters started out as 1, but that one was pregnaut. She then had Roxanne and Betty and 4 other boys. One of the boys got Ed And Roxanne Preggy, and there came Smidget, the only girl out of the litter. We gave the boys to the neighbors.The 1 was a birthday present, as I remember, to my little brother.

The 2 Long Haired Teddy Bear hamsters, Glory and Hikari, were Christmas Gifts last year.

And Misty?Well, she orginally was the neighbor's cat, but she got picked on by the other cats over there, getting cuts left and right.
She,before then, were with abusive owners who had a ton of cats. She was recused by the neighbors friends. We basically took Misty in from getting hurt anymore, and now...She thinks she's Queen of the Apartment.

4. Any dead pets?

Ton's of fishes.:( And a Hamster.

5. Their names?

To many fishey names to remember, but one of them were names Hikari. The Hamster was Mr. Chubbs, who seemed to die of old age..or something...O.O

6. Favorite animal?

I really, love all animals, but if it was against Cats and Dogs, then I would pick Cats.

SWAMPERT1
21st December 2003, 03:46 PM
2. What are their names?
3. Why did you get them?
4. Any dead pets?
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal?

1. Siamese Fightin Fish
2.The Wiggler
3. Cause my sis was gettin one so i got one to
4. Turtle
5. Cant remember. i was like 4 when i had it. its name was probly Spot.
6. Monkeys. its so funny when they master debate at the Zoo

titandude21
21st December 2003, 06:12 PM
1-5: Don't have any pets, never had any, I don't want to take the time to take care of one

6. dolphins

Royal_Goddess_Tina
21st December 2003, 09:44 PM
-A cat, a dog, and a turtle...

2. What are their names?
-Angel, Jesse, and Matrix...

3. Why did you get them?
-The cat was homeless and wouldn't leave are yard... The dog was so we'd have a family pet, and the turtle was because my cousin was giving it away...

4. Any dead pets?
-Yes...

5. Their names?
- Max, Ajax, Boozer, Lucky, Bubblegum, Lots of fish with names I can't remember, and Shadow...

6. Favorite animal?
-Frogs...

Angel Blossom
22nd December 2003, 08:04 PM
1) I have a Siamese cat who is about 13 years old, I love him a lot. I also have one parakeet. I had 3, but the other two flew away, unfortunately. ;-; This week I am purchasing two peach faced Lovebirds and next year, I'm getting a blue Italian Greyhound puppy. I'm a dud when it comes to animals.. just gotta love 'em. :3

2) My kitty's name is Joey. He's a cool cat. :D My parakeet.. erm, I don't believe we ever gave the poor thing a name. Maybe I'll think of a name I can give him. I feel bad for not giving it a name.. XD

3) I got my cat when I was very young because my parents wanted me to have a pet. It was sweet of them. ^^ I found my parakeet outside, abandoned. We decided to keep him. He's been with us for 3 years now!

4) Oh, geeze. I had a Dobermann, he was such a beautiful puppy too! He passed away long ago, a few months after we gave him away. Lime disease. ;_; There are plenty of fishes, dwarf hamsters, parakeets, and one cat, who I have owned and all have passed away. It's really sad to remember all of those pets - well, maybe not the fish. o.o

5) I forgot most of them. I think my Dobermann's name was Max, lol. ^^; The cat was named Gray, and I recall that one of my hamster's name was Caramel. I didn't give my fishies or parakeets names. XP

6) I wub doggies. They're the cutest animals around!! ^^;; I'm so happy that I'm getting an Italian Greyhound soon.

Kris
23rd December 2003, 01:39 PM
2. What are their names?
3. Why did you get them?
4. Any dead pets?
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal?

1. Two dogs, 1 parrot and a lot of fish
2. The dogs are holly and Tulah, The parrot is Winston and the fish dont have names.
3. The Parrot is my brothers and the dogs cus we have always had dogs.
4. Yeah loads
5. Cant remember them all
6. Chinchilla

The_Missing_Link
23rd December 2003, 01:53 PM
1) 2 lazy but very cute cats and a hedgehog
2) Pete, Gracie (we prefer human names as opposed to fake ones) and Quillbert
3) Pete was sort of a present for my sister, we got Gracie because it was either take her or let her get sent to the pound and my sister wanted a hedgehog so she got one
4) Yes, 1 cat and a hampster
5. Loiusa May and Abbott
6) I've always loved cats and will continue to be my favorite animals. Dogs come second

Light_Togetic
23rd December 2003, 09:24 PM
I have a dog, two fish, and a rabbit. ^.^

2. What are their names?
Mac, Ash&Misty, and Umbra.

3. Why did you get them?
Mac was a family pet. We got him about 4 or 5 years ago, and it had been a wish of my brother's to have a pet dog. However, Mac seems to like my mom more than him...
Ash and Misty are my two goldfish, and I keep them in a bowl in my room. I got them because my family's other two fish had recently died, and they didn't want to replace them. So I bought two of my own.
Umbra is my newest pet. He's a black, floppy eared bunny, and I love him lots. He's recently going through his teenage years, and as such is being a bit of a butt once in a while. I got him because I've always wanted a pet bunny.

4. Any dead pets?
Yep, sure are. Lots of fish, three parakeets, and two rats.

5. Their names?
Um, I can't remember all of the fish, but there was Bubbles, HalfnHalf, Goldie, Cleo, and a beta named Brock. Our three parakeets were named Sticky Bird (he was my first and favorite pet... what a cutie, and the coolest bird I've ever known!), Jade, and Grapey. Our two rats were called Tempelton (he was mine), and Mr. Yie (my brother's).

6. Favorite animal?
Petwise, I'd have to say a three-way tie between dogs, parakeets, and rabbits. I luv 'em all for different reasons! Wild animal wise, I'd have to say, erm, Wolves and Toucans.

pika23
23rd December 2003, 10:35 PM
1. What pets do you have? 4 hamsters, 1 rat, 4 dogs
2. What are their names? Hammies: Domino, Ruby, Pebbles and JellyBean // Rat: Flower // Dogs: Harley, Eboney, Buddy and Diesel
3. Why did you get them? I'm a pet lover. Going to be a vet.
4. Any dead pets? Yes
5. Their names? Esther, Missy, Iggy, Sparky, Odie
6. Favorite animal? Any kind of rodent.

Lady Vulpix
25th December 2003, 12:13 AM
A dog and a cat. And an intruder cat too.
2. What are their names?
Colita, Felicia and Intruso respectively.
3. Why did you get them?
Colita was born in my house. Felicia was born at my aunt's house (a stray pregnant cat decided to have her kittens there) and my aunt gave all the kittens to friends and relatives, so I got one. Intruso just got in and decided this house was his.
4. Any dead pets?
A cat, several fish, birds, hamsters and tortoises I never got to know too well, and a dog.
5. Their names?
The dog was Carola (Colita's grandmother). She lived with us for almost 19 years. The cat was Michu. The tortoises were Papalina and Papalina II. Out of the hamsters, the ones I remember were Pelito and Lila. The birds had silly names if any, but I remember my canary the most. The fish were many and didn't all have names, but the ones I liked the most was Cortina Negra (black curtain), the phantom fish, and a few carassius and goldfish.
6. Favorite animal?
Dogs and dolphins.

Meowth_Kitten
31st December 2003, 02:29 PM
I have four dogs; two being mixed breeds and the other two being pure breed Siberian huskies. Four or five cats, an Amazon parrot, and a water turtle.
2. What are their names?
Mixed breed dogs: Reni and Doofie
Siberian huskies: Kieron and Houdini
Cats: A.C., Beast, Chance, and the other two are strays.
Parrot: Yago
Turtle: Simba
3. Why did you get them?
The mixed breed dogs were just strays that adopted us.
The Siberian huskies; Kieron was a birthday gift and she had a litter of puppies and I was allowed to keep one, which is Houdini.
The cats were all adopted.
Yago was a gift from my grandparents.
And Simba was given to me in third grade after a different turtle of the same kind died.
4. Any dead pets?
Yes...
5. Their names?
Their are too many, sadly enough. The one I remember the most was the just recently death of one of Kieron's puppies. His name was Panda Bear. His markings made him look as a panda does.
6. Favorite animal?
Siberian huskies!

Craig
31st December 2003, 02:53 PM
Poll: Pets ^^

2. What are their names?
3. Why did you get them?
4. Any dead pets?
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal?

1. 1 Golden Retriever Dog , 1 Shih Tzu Dog, 1 Himalayan Cat, 2 Mini Rabbits

Golden Retriever: Ginger
Shih-Tzu: Dusty (She has 1 eye :O)
Himalayan: Miew
mini rabbit 1 Peach (this rabbit makes small children cry. Its so evil.)
mini rabbit 2 Shade

3. We love pets 8-) We got them from breeders at no specific date, but the rabbits from a good pet shop. But Miew we had her from our older cat.. story below.

4. No, but.. We had to give my older cat have litters, and we would sell them (:D!) through my grand-ma. There was 1 cat that my sister really liked (her cat btw) so we kept it, because my grand-ma didn't want them and she was giving the others to a pet shop. Miew has a condition where her eyes get .. kinda dirty? I don't know how to explain it, but when it happens she can't open her eyes very often. We kept her and the older mother cat went to my Grandmas.

Just a few years ago my Grandma was going, err, insane and my uncle thought she was unfit to look after her pets (BS, btw) so he gave them all away... Including our cat, he never asked if we wanted our cat back. Apparently our cat is still a breeding cat for himalayans now :/

5. Shadow

6. Cats, Rats, Hawks

ChesterBLover
31st December 2003, 08:47 PM
1. What pets do you have? A dog, two rats, two dwarf hamsters, and 13 fish ^_^
2. What are their names? My dog is Kovu, my rats are Aiko and Audrey, the hamsters are Olive and White Tiger, and the fish -inhales- are Chester, Felix, Goldie, Stripe, Nemo, Big Ben, and Neo. The others don't have names yet.
3. Why did you get them? The dog was just...a dog. The rats were so adorable, my school was giving the hamsters away, and my step dad insists on having 20,000 fish.
4. Any dead pets? Lots, lets see, A bunch of fish, 4 cats, and 2 dogs.
5. Their names? Some of the fish were Bubbles, Apollo, Zeus, Blue, and Magenta. The cats were Harley, Dakota, Momma Kitty, and Critter. The dogs were Bear and J.T. (And just a fun fact, Bear was a tiny half bald poodle ^_^')
6. Favorite animal? Anything but monkeys.

Red Angel
1st January 2004, 11:03 PM
2. What are their names?
3. Why did you get them?
4. Any dead pets?
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal?

1. A lum of fur that I occasionally dignify with the title 'guinea pig'.

2. Stinky Slinky

3. For kicks and giggles.

4. Budgies

5. Um... forgot.

6. Rodents in general.

midnightangel
6th January 2004, 01:09 PM
7 furry kids fondly known as cats

2. What are their names?
-Nancy (14 yr old)--known as "Crybaby"
-Boots (9 yr old)--also know as "Psycho cat from Hades" and :P
-Maggie, Tony and Scooter (5 yr old) siblings--Maggie is known as "Beanie Baby", Tony is called "Fat Boy" (he's 22 lbs), and Scooter is "Chicken Little" (he's a shy kitty)
-Sonny and Evie--two medium haired (and fluffy cats) my sister picked up about a year or so ago
Don't have a pet name for them, but I've called Sonny my "little brat" before
hehe :D

3. Why did you get them?
My brother adopted Nancy, but couldn't take her when he moved, and the rest are here because of my dumb sister keeps bringing them home as kittens--and who can't resist a kitten?

4. Any dead pets?
Unfortunately yes

5. Their names?
My mom's dog Muffet, my cat Lita (she was the one that started the whole "kitty obsession"), and my hamster named Joey

6. Favorite animal?
A cat. Much easier to deal with than any other animal we've ever had.
I don't like dealing with the litter boxes though--PU

Katie
6th January 2004, 07:32 PM
1. What pets do you have? 2 cats, 2 dogs, a hamster, some fishies
2. What are their names? callie/harley, cocoa/charlie, chibi, and.. fish don't really have names. I call the orange one goldy and my brother's fish (might as well be mine, I'm the one who takes care of it) I just call fishie :D all the other fish are just like blah. no names.
3. Why did you get them? I <3 petses!
4. Any dead pets? yes, 2 cats, a gerbil, 3 hamsters, a hermit crab, a turtle, and many many many fish
5. Their names? simba/kiki, furry (I was 7, shut up), sugar/gigi/gigi2, krusty, bowser, and the only fish I named was seaking
6. Favorite animal? panda! or tiger

~Katie

Wolfsong
6th January 2004, 07:57 PM
None at the moment
2. What are their names?
N/A
3. Why did you get them?
N/A
4. Any dead pets?
Yes. Three. All dogs. The first was a rat terrier (pure bred). He died of heartworms. It was before we knew about it. Then i had another pure bred rat terrier that some idiot shot. Still havnt' found out who. The last was a rat terrier/beagle mix that got hit by a car.
5. Their names?
Shorty, Cricket, and Patches. Not really original but fit each of them to a T. Shorty was the runt of the litter, and he had the shortest docked tail. Thus his name suited him. My grandparents used to raise rat terriers. Cricket, he was a jumper. He would always turn backflips in order to get treats. and lastly was Patches who had brown patches on his mostly white coat.
6. Favorite animal?
Domesticly, It would have to be dogs.

classy_cat18
6th January 2004, 08:12 PM
1. Two dogs: a six-year-old female Lhasa Apso and a five-month-old Lhasa Apso/Cocker Spaniel mix.

2. Sassy and Rascal

3. I always wanted a dog, so Mom got me Astro. Sassy came after Astro (forgot how long after), and Mom got her from a dog breeder. Rascal came unexpectedly (look at #1 for reason), and he looked so cute I wanted to keep him.

4. A mutt, black like my current two. He was sick with scabies.

5. Astro.

6. For pets? Dogs all the way!

Cheesey
25th January 2004, 02:40 PM
*revives old topic* ^_^;

Well, I just thought you might like to see my cat... And here she is, lazing about under some socks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

uz's return
27th January 2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Chibi Espeon412
1. What pets do you have? 2 cats.
2. What are their names? Fifi and Chapa.
3. Why did you get them? They were birthday presents ^^
4. Any dead pets? No
5. Their names?
6. Favorite animal? Cats :wave:
never use that color again
1-(my whole families pets,not just mine)2 rats, a dog, 3 cats, a hamster, 3 snakes, a tree frog, several lizards, 2 toads, and fish.
2-rats-sammy and taco
dog(beagle/lab mix)-buddy
cats-Garfield, Tigger, Momma kitty
hamster-spot
3-yes
4- 2 dauschaunds, rocky and rusty 1 keeshhaund, keesha
5-king cheetah(a rare variation of the cheetah)

Mab the Mad Clefable
8th February 2004, 02:00 PM
1. A cat and a gerbil.
2. Cat is Penelope and gerbil is Letitia.
3. Penny wasa rescued kitten. I've had her since she was 3 weeks old, she's now 8 years. Tish was bought from the local garden centre after my hamster died. They're both very pampered!
4. Fishes: Casey, Jo, Elvis, Delroy and Dilbert. Hamsters: Dibby, Dazy, Sherry, Xena, Apricot and Honeysuckle. Gerbil: Venus Jigglypuff and ratty Roly.
5. See above.
6. Hard as I love all animals. I'll say cats and rodents.

RedStarWarrior
8th February 2004, 03:37 PM
1. What pets do you have? 4 cats and 3 dogsl.
2. What are their names? Cats: Shelaine, Stormy, Precious, and Casper. Dogs: Lucy, Nina, and Sugar.
3. Why did you get them? Various reasons.
4. Any dead pets? Yes.
5. Their names? Isis, Ears, Ace, Sabrina, Molly, Shera, Cindy, and Friskies.
6. Favorite animal? Cats.

The Rusted One
8th February 2004, 10:21 PM
A cat, a guinea pig, a Cuban Finch, and a White Cloud Mountain Minnow.

2. What are their names?
Tosca (cat), Chocolate Surprise (guinea pig...don't ask about the name), Fidel (finch), and the fish is nameless.

3. Why did you get them?
My sister wanted a kitten, so we got Tosca about six years ago; my guinea pig was born at my place, so I've still got it; I used to have a numebr of birds, so when they got sold by my aunty's partner (they were supposed to be looking after them, and then they broke up so I never saw my birds again); and I've always had fish.

4. Any dead pets?
Two dogs, two cats, five guinea pigs, a number of birds (I assume, I didn't see them die because they were sold [...]), and a number of fish. And a frog.

5. Their names?
Josie and Chloe (dogs), Cefa and Cyril (cats), Patches, Splotches, Chocolate, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Eclair (guinea pigs..and again, don't ask about the names), Freddy (frog), and I tended not to name the birds or the fish.

6. Favorite animal?
Couldn't say for sure.

cd
8th February 2004, 11:55 PM
i have a dog and a cat. their names are Marvin, and master cool. although the cat tends to just be called cat or puss and other common names for cats. we got them because, why not? they are nice. yeah our last cat got ran over, it's name was.. i can't remember it was a few years ago. my favourite animal is the.. i dunno but it would be cool if the lochness monster existed.

Pichu
9th February 2004, 03:42 PM
1. What pets do you have? 3 koi + 9 feeders = 12 fish.
2. What are their names? No names.
3. Why did you get them? We got a big empty tank... xD
4. Any dead pets? Nope.
5. Their names? N/A
6. Favorite animal? Small furry animals.

MarshmallowEgg
11th February 2004, 09:18 AM
1. What pets do you have? - A cat, two rats, and a bird.
2. What are their names? - The cat is Cali, the rats are Scruptious and Delicious (don't ask... we got them from my brother's school) and the bird is Tweak.
3. Why did you get them? - The cat was abandoned by a family who lived in our apartments but moved without taking the cat. She liked us, so we kept her. The rats came from a teacher at my brother's school, as I've mentioned. The bird we bought because we randomly got a birdcage (o_O) and so my dad figured, hey, why not get a bird to put in it?
4. Any dead pets? - I don't know if they're DEAD or not... but I have pets that have gone missing/been given away.
5. Their names? - Garfield (cat), Odie(cat), Baby Kitty(cat... duh XD), Charlie(cat), Sampson (dog), Tabby (cat), Ari (cat), and assorted fish.
6. Favorite animal? Kitties!

Linux
11th February 2004, 10:13 AM
-- I have two fish, a dog, and a cat.

2. What are their names?
-- I don't name my goldfish as there really is no point in naming them in my opinion..... the dog is named boner and the cat is named tom (original++)

3. Why did you get them?
-- boner, two months ago, and we've had tom for around 6-7 years.

4. Any dead pets?
-- few of our cats died on the main road, and goldfish... that's pretty much it. i don't remember anything specifically

5. Their names?
-- as i said i don't name the fish, but one of the cats that died recently was called Fluffeh. i forgot the other names, I think one was Bliss or something.

6. Favorite animal?
-- probably cats since basically all the other pets sux, lol.

dark_tyranitar
15th February 2004, 11:37 AM
None.

2. What are their names?
N/A

3. Why did you get them?
I didn't.

4. Any dead pets?
No.

5. Their names?
N/A