PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon GT

FusionSonicX
20th December 2003, 10:09 PM
Pokemon GT
Chapter 1 ?Starting Intro

Deep in the woods of Electra Town, a strange yellow dog walked slowly toward the town. It was beautiful. It had silky yellow skin with black stripes. The dog had a beautiful flowing silver mane behind his neck that sparkled in the moonlight. After a while the dog reached the town and jumped over to the Electra Power Plant. Its body could now be seen, it was Raikou, the legendary electric dog pokemon.

When it reached the Power Plant its eyes glowed a bright yellow and Raikou used his Spark Attack to power up the generator. When he finished his job, he ran back into the forest. No one saw him. Except, an 11-year-old boy, Rush Devlin.

The next morning, the bright and beautiful sun rose up from the horizon. Rush, who had seen the great Raikou last night, woke up tired and lazy, and not forget late. He had woken up hour after the time he had set his clock. The only reason he wanted to get up early was because he was getting is first Pokemon today.

He opened up his closet and pulled out his favorite outfit. He took off his blue pajamas and put on cargo blue jeans, a white tee shirt, black vest and black wristbands with a silver watch on the left one. Rush then put on his white socks and black Nike shoes.

Rush walked into the bathroom and brushed his brown hair that had many golden highlights. Then, after he brushed his teeth he walked downstairs. He picked up his black book bag which he called, “The Mailman Bag? cause it hung across his chest like a mailman.

“Bye Mom. Later Dad!?Rush said as he opened the front door and left the comfort of his home to the Pokemon Lab.

After about ten minutes of walking, Rush reached Dr. Parish’s Lab. He opened the glass door and walked in. The Doctor’s Assistant met Rush at the door and smiled, “Hello Rush, the Doc is waiting for you.?He said pointing to the back of the Lab.

Rush walked to the back and met Dr. Parish. “Hello Rush, who are you doing today??Dr. Parish asked. He pointed to a large wooden coffee table that had three Poke Balls, “Go ahead and pick your Pokemon.?

“Sure.?Rush laughed and walked to the table with his hand sticking out. He picked the middle Poke Ball and threw it onto the ground. The ball opened and a beautiful white light burst from it and the light took shape, it formed a Cyndaquil.

“Wow. A Cyndaquil, sweet.?Rush cried. The Cyndaquil jumped on Rush’s shoulder and lit up its back, “Cynda?Qiul!?

Next Time On Pokemon GT ?Pitch in Pichu! Let Thunder Shock Roar!

Rush heads to Valtmaz City to earn his first Gym Badge, but on the way he meets a pesky little Pichu. What kind of power does this little pre-evloved Pokemon hold? Well, find out next time on Pokemon GT.

EDIT: Okay guys. Chapter 2 should be up wednesday..

DannyBoy
20th December 2003, 10:39 PM
Ok, before I start about the fic I got to say one thing, you should delete the second post you made and just add it on to the first one. You did something called Double Posting and it is against the rules. I am saying this so you don't get in trouble.

Ok, the fic beginning is ok. It was short, fast, and a un original. It is ok because I see your a new member so I will go easy.

The whole waking up late and getting a normal starter from a proffesor/doc person is a little boring. Not much to say on this but I liked the beginning with Raikou.

Just take your time, write long chapters, be descriptve and you will do good. Keep it up!

Edit: Also I will sign up for the fic thing.

Name:Dan
Pokemon: Lotad, Taillow, Dustox
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes, 4'9, white beater, black jeans

mistysakura
21st December 2003, 03:09 AM
I hope Raikou's going to be featured more in this fic, because that would make it swerve away from the trainer plot a bit more.
I think that this was an okay chapter. It was a bit cliched, with the whole going to the Professor's lab to get a Pokemon thing, but as long as you make the plot original, it should be fine. This chapter could have been longer, though, with a bit more describing of emotions, like how Rush was shocked to see Raikou or something. A few typos here and there, but since I'm a typo queen, I know it can't be helped.

Name: Natasha
Pokemon: Miltank, from her family who owns a farm (if this contradicts what you have in mind for the character, just leave that bit out) and Staryu
Looks: Dark brown long hair, hazel eyes, 4'11, blue t-shirt with "Viva" written on it, white three-quarter pants, sneakers

FusionSonicX
21st December 2003, 02:39 PM
Thanks I will improve... Dan(right?) will appear in chapter 3 and Natasha will appear in chapter 4:yes:

EDIT: Alright guys,
i'm redoing my fic..... look for...

Pokemon GT: Quest to be a Master....

Coming January 3, 2004

Zee Sage
22nd December 2003, 10:56 AM
I am sorry if you take this the wrong way but you just broke the rules... again, Dan wasn't lying double posting is against the rules and since you are new just try not to do it again. If you need to say something important theres a button at the bottom of posts that says Edit, just click it and write in bold and maybe if you want a bigger font:

EDIT:

Anyway, I dont mean to yell at you because sometimes i do the same thing without thinking.

To your fic besides the cliches I like it a lot and cant wait for the remake of it. I'm sure it will be awesome. Oh yeah, onece again i hope you didnt take this personally.

See Ya.:wave:

EDIT: Here is a prime example of editing, :D I like usual forgot something.

Name: Soni Savage
Pokemon: Chikorita, Tyrogue, and Eevee

EDIT2:
Looks: 4'9", 89 lbs., brown hair spiked at the front, black vest over a blue t-shirt, black cargo jeans.

My Bad, Twice

FusionSonicX
23rd December 2003, 08:12 PM
My pokemon fic has been canceled, why? cause i can't get into it. So, i'm doing a Yu-Gi-Oh!, if i can post it here, it will be called

Yu-Gi-Oh! EX

Coming December 25!

If i can do a yugioh fic here, let me know on this form....

mistysakura
23rd December 2003, 10:11 PM
You can do any fic here, Pokemon or non-Pokemon. By the way, as people have said, double-posting isn't allowed. I'm merging your posts for now, but please don't do it again.