PDA

View Full Version : <GAME> Goldenrod Tower v21 [MA]

Pages : 1 [2]

*Murkrow
21st January 2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom

Hannah: Lunar Gem,

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

(1/20) How often do you eat? Where do you eat most of the time? What do you usually end up eating nearly every day? What's your favourite meal, and what's your favourite dessert?

I have main meals three times a day, but snack a lot during the day^_^ If I'm at home, I normally eat in the dining room or living room, at school, in the common room. I have sandwiches a lot during the week, but other than that, not much. My favourite meal is pasta with ham and cheese, and my favourite desert is anything involving chocolate^_^

(1/21) When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?!

I started Christmas '98 after seeing the animé^_^ Yep, still like it, though not as much as I once did. I have all of the released(in the UK) animé films, couple of the other animé videos, a box of all the cards, and some random toys that I've had for ages. Barely any of it is new though, except the fourth movie. Lol, Sneasel, though Suicune and Murkrow are close seconds^_^

2 MG's please.

Silver Ledian
21st January 2004, 02:18 PM
(1/19) How often do you end up changing your signature here? What about your avatar or custom rank? Do you change other settings a lot?

I used to change my sig all the time but more recently I haven't done so quite as often. I think it's almost time for a change actually. I don't like to stick with the same one for too long...my trademark is in my avatar and font colour, not my sig ;)

I don't change my avatar because it's one of my trademarks and I really like it, nor do I change my custom rank either. It's ok the way it is. I don't change my options really either, and I'd update my profile every month or so I guess - not a set thing though.

(1/20) How often do you eat? Where do you eat most of the time? What do you usually end up eating nearly every day? What's your favourite meal, and what's your favourite dessert?

I eat every day XD, the 3 usual meals plus stuff in between. Breakfast at 7.30am (normally cereal and tea), lunch is in school at 12.45 (crisps, biscuit, sandwich, piece of fruit, drink) and my dinner is normally at about 5pm (varies each night). I eat a lot of junk food in between though, so I'm not that healthy at all. KFC is my favourite meal XD Seriously, it is, but normalwise, it's homemade soup that my mum makes. Fave dessert is ice cream!

(1/21) When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?

First started playing Pokémon at Christmas 2000, when I was 13. I got Red as a present adn I really got addicted after that. It all started there. I also collected the trading cards for a while - til they got stolen - and I have many game guides and some figures as well. Favourite pokémon is Ledian, silly :p I don't really play the games or watch the animé anymore, I just come to TPM and occasionally visit SPP for the latest developments. I don't even know most of the R/S 'mon.

3MG's please and a scratchcard (3,6,7), group 1 and 7 stamps. :)

Knight of Time
21st January 2004, 03:34 PM
Cheesey >> Red MGCoin

Gabi >> Flame Gem

Hannah >> Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Eamon >> Ocean Gem, Mystery Box, Red MGCoin

SC: Err, can you be a little bit more specific for what prize you want for the type of scratchcard you want, please? 7 Stamps is a possible prize for Group 2 Scratchcards...

As for the poll:

(1/21) When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?

I can't exactly remember when I first started playing Pokemon, but I think it was sometime in 1998 or 1999. I'm not as interested in the games as I was in the older days, but I do still enjoy it here. I don't have anything Pokemon other than the games. I don't really have a favourite Pokemon, but I do like Absol, Sceptile, Blaziken and Typhlosion among others right now.

I'd like a MG, and 20 games of SC (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Charizard04621
21st January 2004, 03:45 PM
(1/21) When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?!

Several years ago... It's all right, I guess. I like anything involving strategy and battles, so it's not exclusively pokémon. I have an oil painting of a Flygon, a clay sculpture of a Dragonair, and several little statues of... a Suicune, an Umbreon, an Eevee, and a Charmander that I made all myself in my room... Origami pieces of Ho-oh and Lugia that I designed myself... As well as quite a lot of drawings, most of them colored, of various species. The drawings are in a box somewhere. Oh, and I can't choose a favorite, though I tend towards most dragons.

I'll sell the gem for 2 CCPs.

Wolfsong
21st January 2004, 05:05 PM
Sell that solar gem for ccps please

GT: Venonat? 2 ccps if i'm right

It was right after yellow came out. My cousin was playing and he wouldn't let me play so i ended p buying a gameboy and red. then when i beat it i got blue, then yellow and so on. I have a few trading cards and a few colector cards. I have a few favorites Eevee family, growlither family, dratini family and skitty and poochyena families

also 20 games of group one scratchcards please (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please

soggy_cardboard
21st January 2004, 10:56 PM
Er, when ever red/blue came out...
A few figurines...
SPINDA!!!111ONEOENONE

Can i also pls have 20 games of group 2 scratchcards: (1,3,4) for 7 CCP.

thx =)

Skye
21st January 2004, 11:12 PM
(1/21)When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?
When RB came out, my mom bought me the Red version. I still like it, but in realistic terms. Besides games? I have game-guides. ^^ A Pokemon Poster of 1-150, some plushies, a 'working' toy Pokeball with Eevee figurine, some Pokemon books, movies, and soundtracks. Favorite? I have favorites... Arcanine, Umbreon, Charizard, and Blaziken to name a few. :D

2 EMTs, please. *Hands over 3 Blue MG Coins*

11 games of Scratchcard(#2), #s 3,4,8. *STAMPS*

Knight of Time
22nd January 2004, 07:03 AM
(1/22) >> What is the weirdest thing that ever happened to you in RL?

Karin >> Rainbow Gem

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Amy >> 1 Stamp/CCP

'takes the gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

s_c >> Red MGCoin

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 7 Blue MGCoins and 10 Red MGCoins.

Airen >> Lunar Gem

EMT: You won an Endeavor TM and a Psychic TM.

SCs: You won 4 Blue MGCoins and 3 Red MGCoins.

As for the poll:

Hmmm, I believe that the weirdest thing that happened to me in RL was the day I poured some Cheerios onto a plate (while thinking the plate was a bowl). It was really embarrassing, and I felt like I had gone nuts when I noticed the mistake I made that day.

Besides the stuff I asked for, I'd like another MG and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 2, CCPs) please.

Crystalmaster Mike
22nd January 2004, 01:37 PM
aragornbird >> GT!: Yes, it was Quilava.

Kyle >> MG: Light Gem, 2 Stamps/CCP's | SC 1: 14 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins | SC 2: 6 Red MGCoins, 28 CCP's.

Me >>
Most of the time 'trice' a day during the week, and most of the time twice a day in weekends/holidays. Most of the time, I eat at home. :P In the eat room (dining room? whatever) I usually end up eating banana's. Yup. And chocopaste. Oh, and Chocos (of Kellogg's) on weekdays. My favourite meal... fondue in bouillon soup. Dessert... chocolate mousse (moose :P).

(1/21)When did you first start playing pokemon? Do you still like it? Do you have pokemon stuff apart from the games? And... hehe... What's your favourite pokemon?
4, 5 years ago. Yup, obviously. I have... a Pokémon poster, cards (TCG and others), posters made from paper centerfolds (Pokémon ones, mind you), and figurines. Oh, and the online thingamajigees, of course. My favourite... Machor, my thought-up Machamp evo! :P Well... Machamp, Feraligatr, Tyranitar, and basically every other Godzilla-like Pokémon (including Armaldo). Oh, and Ninetales. Rhyhorn too. And a couple of pre-evolutions to the formerly mentioned.

Hearing my voice, or seeing my face, and thinking... "That really me?" That's weird, every time.

Silver Ledian
22nd January 2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Cheesey >> Red MGCoin

Eamon >> Ocean Gem, Mystery Box, Red MGCoin

SC: Err, can you be a little bit more specific for what prize you want for the type of scratchcard you want, please? 7 Stamps is a possible prize for Group 2 Scratchcards...

I'm very sorry Kyle =/

I meant a Group 2 Scratchcard, 7 stamps as the prize. And to save you going back a couple of pages, I'll change my numbers to 1,4,8.

And from the mystery box, I'll take 2 sets of 2 stamps a.k.a. 4 stamps, from the Uncommon group :)

Sorry again!

Charizard04621
22nd January 2004, 03:47 PM
I'll sell the Gem for 2 CCPs.

Erm... Sometimes I get really... hyper, and things get not pretty. That is classified as weird, yeah. You probably don't want to know. O_o

Wolfsong
22nd January 2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
GT: Venonat? 2 ccps if i'm right

also 20 games of group one scratchcards please (2,3,5) for 2 ccps please

The scratchcards were skipped for me ^^;;

It would have to be when i would be thinking about someone or something and then someone else would be thinking about the same thing or the person that i was thinking of calls or i see them in public.

Another 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) please *hands over an additional 20 mg credits

edit: fixed typo

soggy_cardboard
23rd January 2004, 01:12 AM
Dejavus. They really blow my mind:o

MG pls

Jay
23rd January 2004, 04:50 AM
I'll give 14 of my Red MGCoins to Eamon.

And my other 14 Red MGCoins to Karin.

And my remaining 14 CCPs to Cheesey so he can do whatever at the kiosk.

1414141414 :o

Cheesey
23rd January 2004, 02:38 PM
I've got a nasty cold and my friends in hospital... Don't expect a poll from me today. >_<

Mike » Blue MGcoin, Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Eamon » Blue MGcoin.
Enjoy your 4 stamps.

Karin » 20 Stamps/CCPs o_o.
*takes the Gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Amy » Hollow Stone.
Scratchcards » 25 Red MGcoins, 26 CCPs.

soggy » Red MGcoin.

Jay » Thanks! *hug* I really appreciate it! ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~

Uhhh... I don't know. It's hard to think of one off the top of my head... x_x Animal parks are often rather weird... Like penguins swim into the side of the glass tank and raccoons fall out of trees occasionally when we're there. O_o Those aren't the weirdest moments in my life, but they're still quite odd.

1 MG please. And 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3) for 7 Stamps also, thanks.

Charizard04621
23rd January 2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Jay
And my other 14 Red MGCoins to Karin.

*gasp* THANKS JAY!

20 CCPs o.o That's a lot. Must be my lucky day. ^^

Aipom Of Doom
23rd January 2004, 08:34 PM
Poll (1/23) Are you patient with things in general? What's something that you are unusually patient with? Something that you just can't stand to do for long?

Egro: Division Gem, 8 Blue MGcoins, 10 Red MGcoins

Err... back in 1999/2000 I think... somewhere in there when Yellow was out but GSC was still a while off in the future. I like Pokemon somewhat, but it's mostly from TPM... I have a few Pokemon cards but not much else. My favorite Pokemon is a small, grinning purple monkey that you should know by now >=o.

Err... I dunno... one weird thing that happened in the last week tho was when in the middle of the night when I was about to fall asleep my cell phone received a voicemail... My cell phone has a really strong blue backlight, so my whole room was illuminated with blue light ;o. It gave me a few moments of wtf-ness before I got up and turned the phone off xD.

Poll (1/23) Are you patient with things in general? What's something that you are unusually patient with? Something that you just can't stand to do for long?

I'm usually patient with stuff... I dunno anything that I'm usually really patient about doing, but one thing that really gets to me is going back through a test I finished in school and checking the answers thoroughly... I just can't stand to do that >_<.

3 MGs, 20 SCS, (123, Solar Gems plz)

soggy_cardboard
23rd January 2004, 10:12 PM
If im in the mod for drawing, i can be VERY patient with my drawings:yes:
But if im not, and try to draw, i get angry, and frustrated:mad:
I cant stand doing some things at work for too long, (im a shelf stacker BTW) like doing the same isle for the whole day...espec isle 2....stupid cans...

MG pls

Thx =)

Crystalmaster Mike
24th January 2004, 02:07 AM
[1/24] Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?

Danny >> MG: Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Mystery Box | SC: 10 Red MGCoins, 7 Solar Gems.

soggy_cardboard >> MG: Lunar Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCP's.

Me >> Would like to deforge one of my GAGs with my new Division Gem.

Uh, quite. Not really much, not really little. I think I'm unusually patient with homework. xD I know, "nerd!" I can't stand my brother's whining for long, but that's just plain normal.

[1/24] Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?
I have this unfinished FanFic on my comp, where I just "appear" in the Pokémon World, waking up after going to bed in the Normal World. So my living location isn't really said there. Then, I have my Battle Range Story, and the accompagnied Eevee House one. I haven't really specified where I live in them yet, but I guess it isn't gonna be far away from the DT HQ, or any of the Centers; nor far away from the Eevee House (if that's all possible, that is). So I suppose it's... Section Alpha (?) then, the capital of Caledor, in Ulthuan. Though I think I'll make it more of a temporal habitat; sort of like a home away from home, while taking care of my APees.

Also, following Danny's and Jay's actions, I think I'll spoil Cheesey a bit myself. :P I'm a-gonna give him the CCPs I still had with me, though I've long since found out I had no use for'em. Those are 75 from the GT, and 6 from BRS... so 81 in total. Have fun!

*Murkrow
24th January 2004, 04:59 AM

Hannah >> Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Sell for 4 Stamps please.

Erm, I think it was when I watching The Ring, it was the part just after the mum watched the video and then had the girl ring her, and our phone rang at the exact same time as the one on the screen did o_O

It depends, I normally am, but if I'm in a bad mood I can get really frustrated really easily. I'm usually patient with drawing, or anything involving work, because I know I've got to get it done. Um,involving stuff I can't stand, depends what mood I'm in o_O If I'm in a really bad mood , even eating a meal is something I can't bare.

I write myself in the DT Battle Range stories, and at the Eevee House, but that's all, I'm not really into writing fancfics, and if I did, it probably wouldn't include me. I've never said where I live.

3 MG's, and I'd like 11 games of Group 2 scratchcards(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Cheesey
24th January 2004, 05:14 AM
Mike » 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin.
Wow! I'm getting so much stuff. @_@ Thanks Mike!

Hannah » Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 2 Stamps/CCPs.
Scratchcards » 4 Red MGcoins, 7 Blue MGcoins.
*takes the two gems and hands over 4 Stamps*

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/23) Are you patient with things in general? What's something that you are unusually patient with? Something that you just can't stand to do for long?
Well usually I am, because I'm often so quiet. If I know whatever I want to happen is happening or going to happen, I'm fine. I seem to be very patient when it comes to getting something I really want - I used to get really excited and impatient but now I'm fine. I don't really have anything I can stand to do for long... At least nothing that comes to my head. O_o

Well, only in my Battle Range and Battle Arena stories. I couldn't write a serious FanFic 'cause I'd probably get bored and run out of inspiration or something. I don't tend to live anywhere, as I'm usually moving about, but the pokemon world, I guess. o.o

» 2 MGs.
» 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3) for 7 Stamps.
» I'd like to forge my Division Gem with my Genetic Accelerator Gene, and sell the stuff for 7 CCPs.

aragornbird
24th January 2004, 11:14 AM
Some anonymous black girl sat walked up next to me in school and said, "Hey, I think you're cute!" and I was like "You do?" and she screamed, "OMG! YOU'RE VOICE IS SO DEEP!" and then she ran away laughing. I mean, seriously, WTF?!? That was so random! :o

(1/23) >>Are you patient with things in general? What's something that you are unusually patient with? Something that you just can't stand to do for long?
It depends on what I want to get done. Some stuff I leave laying around for a long time (like projects from school). Some things I want to get done quickly, but I don't. Maybe I'm not patient, I'm just lazy. But I'm unusually patient with presents. I haven't even recieved any Christmas gifts yet! And I can't stand busywork, stuff teachers make you do when they're not there.

(1/24) >> Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?
I'm not a writer, but I do make stories for CC and DT battles. In there, I'm a bird named Elessar who lives with his bird Pokemon (either Adopted or Captured) in a treehouse on a large, old oak tree surrounded by wide fields of grass.

A GT! Please!

Crystalmaster Mike
24th January 2004, 11:49 AM
Cheesey >> MG: 10 Stamps/CCP's, Rainbow Gem | SC: 9 Red MGCoins, 3 Blue MGCoins, 7 CCPs. | Deforging Retail (*heh*): 7 CCPs.

aragornbird >> MG: Hollow Stone, Spark Gem, Lunar Gem | GT!: The small spikes covering its body developed from scales and can inject a toxin that causes fainting. To fire these poisonous spikes, it must inflate its body by drinking over 2.6 gallons of water all at once.

Me >> I'm buying two Division Gems from Kyle, for 4 Stamps in total (2 Stamps a Gem).

soggy_cardboard
24th January 2004, 02:48 PM
(1/24) >> Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?
Um, only in the CC battle game thingee, i try not to talk myself up...
In my fanfic, its written as 1st person, so, i kinda write like i am the main character...

MG pls

=)

Charizard04621
24th January 2004, 04:55 PM

Me patient... Hehehehehe. I was born with a short fuse. I'm not patient with much at all.

Me? I'm not a very interesting subject to write about. There are other cooler things.

Cheesey
26th January 2004, 12:23 PM
(1/26) [1] Do you like writing? What was the last thing that you wrote? What do you like to write about (and if you don't like writing, choose something anyway =P)?

(1/26) [2] D'ya like chocolate? What about sweet things in general? How often do you eat sweet things? What do you like eating other than sweets?

Mike » Trade confirmed.

soggy » Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards » 14 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

Karin » Photosynthesis Gem, Rainbow Gem.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/26) [1] Do you like writing? What was the last thing that you wrote? What do you like to write about (and if you don't like writing, choose something anyway =P)?
I do like writing, but often my inspiration runs dry, which I hate. I wish I could just write and the plot would flow to me like it does on rare occasions... The last thing I wrote was an essay for English on The Fellowship of the Ring, whee. I like to write fantasy type stuff; Imagination and feeling to create is just great for me.

(1/26) [2] D'ya like chocolate? What about sweet things in general? How often do you eat sweet things? What do you like eating other than sweets?
Of course I like chocolate. White chocolate the most... It's so... tasty. XD I like sweet things in general, yes, but I don't tend to eat much. I don't really eat much generally, which is why I'm so light. I like mints like Polos, but not as much as chocolate, hehehe. Stuff like pizza with extra cheese is gooood but I don't eat too much of that - I don't want to gain too much weight, but I really shouldn't worry about that. o_o; I like pasta a lot, too. O_o

» 2 MGs.
» 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3) for 7 CCPs.

Lady Vulpix
26th January 2004, 02:01 PM
(1/24) Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?
Only for the Battle Range. In them, I live in Sector Alpha, capital of Caledor, Ulthuan, in a house provided to me by the Dragon's Guild.

I LOVE writing! The last thing was an update for Expedia, but if those don't count, I'm writing two Battle Range stories in parallel and also a fic. I like writing fantasy stories especially, as you may have noticed by now. :D

I like chocolate so much I have to restrain myself from eating it or else I'd be unable to stop. And I like most sweet things, especially Ice Cream. I also love tea, pasta, potatoes and soup.

Wolfsong
26th January 2004, 02:28 PM

I love to write, and the last thing was the battle for the cc random battle. I don't have a preference but i tend to write a lot about pokes.

I like chocolate and other sweets. I tend to have it once a week, to once every otehr weekend whenever i go home, my mom sends a lot back but i don't eat them as much as i used to

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *Hands over 20 mg credits*

*Murkrow
26th January 2004, 02:28 PM
1/26) [1] Do you like writing? What was the last thing that you wrote? What do you like to write about (and if you don't like writing, choose something anyway =P)?

Even though I rarely write anything, I do like it, though I find that I often get carried away because I love describing things^_^ The last thing I wrote was a short bit for the Eevee House, but before that I finally did my RBG battle at the CCBA. Um, I don't mind what I write about, as long as it allows me to be as describtive as possible, then I'm happy^_^

Yep, love it. I like most sweet things, heh, lets just say I have a very big sweet tooth^_^ Um, I normally have at least one (small) schocolate bar a day, occasionally more, though today I felt like indulging myself so I got two (normal sized) bars of choc from the vending machine, then five minutes ago my mum gave me a bag of Smarties eggs o_O Not that I'm complaining xD Other than sweets, anything involving pasta :P

2 MG's, and I'd also like 12 games of Group 2 Scratch Cards(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

soggy_cardboard
26th January 2004, 03:43 PM
Er, i kinda like it, iwould rather try and draw the scenes instead of writing them XD

Who does'nt?
Yeah, generally...
Not often anymore, way, way less compared to when i was 10 or so =)
mmmmmmmmmmm.......custard....

2 MG pls

Charizard04621
26th January 2004, 04:16 PM
I'll sell the two Gems for 4 CCPs.

Oh, yes. Writing is my thing. I was working on the last Chapter of my fic yesterday. I prefer writing fiction; historical or analytical stuff I can do a decent job on, but I don't enjoy it. Writing should be fun.

CHOOOOOCOLATTTTEEE... Ooooooh. I don't usually eat sweet stuff, and when I do, it's not too much. I tend to feel really sick if I get an overdose of sugar (I can't finish a bottle of soda or a large slice of cake). I tend to prefer savory food. ^_^;

Aipom Of Doom
26th January 2004, 07:40 PM
Chris: 2 Stamps/CCP's, 1 Stamp/CCP, 7 Blue MGcoins, 13 Red MGcoins.

Gabi: Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin

Amy: Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem, 16 CCPs, 7 Red MGcoins.

hannah: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCP's, 7 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

soggy: Ocean Gem, Darkness Gem

karin: your 4 ccps, Spark Gem, Flame Gem

(1/24) Do you write stories with you in them (FanFics, or any other kinds of Stories featuring yourself)? Where do you live in them, exactly?
Err, yeah, for the battle range :O. I live in caledor with my adopted Pokemon ;d. We run around and the Pokemon battle and stuff :o.

Writing is pretty fun, but if I don't feel in the mood to write it can be annoying. I like writing adopted pokemon battles. I hate writing essays for school =<.

Yeah, chocolate is good x). Sweet things are good too x). I like eating other stuff like seafood and fish and pasta and rice and lots of other stuff ;o.

3 mgs, 20 scs, 123, photosynthesis gems

soggy_cardboard
26th January 2004, 08:03 PM
Can I also pls have 20 games of group 2 scratchcards: (1,3,4) for 7 CCP. ^^;

thx;o

Wolfsong
26th January 2004, 09:07 PM
Amy: Solar Gem, Rainbow Gem, 16 CCPs, 7 Red MGcoins.

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please

Cheesey
27th January 2004, 11:01 AM
(1/27) Do you often get sick, or break bones or something? When was the last time it happened? What's the worst thing like that that's happened to you? If you've injured your bone somehow (broke, sprained, etc) how did you do it?

Danny » Division Gem, Solar Gem, Division Gem.
Scratchcards » 14 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins.

soggy » 11 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins.

Amy » *takes the gems and hands over 4 CCPs*

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/27) Do you often get sick, or break bones or something? When was the last time it happened? What's the worst thing like that that's happened to you? If you've injured your bone somehow (broke, sprained, etc) how did you do it?
I usually get sick at least once every two months somehow >_<. I don't know why it happens... But I'm always getting colds and bad coughs and stuff. I'm sick right now; I've been off school with a nasty cold @_@. The worst injury sort of thing I've had is when I broke my leg... And the angle it broke out at damaged some stuff inside my leg too o.o. I did that when I was thrown into a dumpster after being mugged one time ^^. The worst illness I've had was the flu... Oooh that was NOT nice.

» 1 MG.

Matt
27th January 2004, 05:24 PM
( 1/26 ) [1] Do you like writing? What was the last thing that you wrote? What do you like to write about (and if you don't like writing, choose something anyway =P)?

Writing's ok, I guess, but I only like writing if I'm in the mood for it. Otherwise, it's really stupid and stuff. Last thing I wrote were the essays for my exams. They weren't all that hard. I guess I like to write stuff for adopted pokémon, lol.

( 1/26 ) [2] D'ya like chocolate? What about sweet things in general? How often do you eat sweet things? What do you like eating other than sweets?

Yea, chocolate is good :>. Sweet things are good, too, but sometimes it depends on what it is ;o. I try to eat sweet things as much as I can because the stuff's so good. Umm.. I like pizza, pasta, chinese, japanese and other italian foods.

( 1/27 ) Do you often get sick, or break bones or something? When was the last time it happened? What's the worst thing like that that's happened to you? If you've injured your bone somehow (broke, sprained, etc) how did you do it?

I rarely get sick or break bones ;o. The last time I got sick was in December when I was coming back from Hawaii. My dad was sick, so I got the sickness from him; and let me just say... that was not a fun experience to have the flu and travel on a plane and run through airports all night and day. The last time I broke a bone was when I broke my arm a few years ago. It was cool to have a broken arm :). Umm.. I guess the worst injury was breaking my arm, lol. I broke it when I was standing on a rusted metal chair and I fell threw it; my arm hit the concrete and well... it broke.

Umm.. may I have 20 scratchcards please? (2,4,6, 7 ccps) *gives mgcoins*

and the two emt's for this month, please.

Charizard04621
27th January 2004, 06:15 PM
I'll sell both gems for 4 CCPs.

( 1/27 ) Do you often get sick, or break bones or something? When was the last time it happened? What's the worst thing like that that's happened to you? If you've injured your bone somehow (broke, sprained, etc) how did you do it?

No, nothing bad really happens to me. I have a scar from a really bad incident involving an exploding toilet once (Yes, an exploding toilet; laugh all you want). That was it, though. My brother's the one who's accident prone.

aragornbird
27th January 2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
GT!: The small spikes covering its body developed from scales and can inject a toxin that causes fainting. To fire these poisonous spikes, it must inflate its body by drinking over 2.6 gallons of water all at once.

You must be Qwilfish! 2 CCPs please!

( 1/26 ) [1] Do you like writing? What was the last thing that you wrote? What do you like to write about (and if you don't like writing, choose something anyway =P)?

I'm an artist, not an author. But I guess I enjoy writing if it's for fun and NOT for a grade (like essays). The last thing I wrote was a reffing for ASB. I like to write about fantasy (even though I've never actually wrote an fantasy fic before).

( 1/26 ) [2] D'ya like chocolate? What about sweet things in general? How often do you eat sweet things? What do you like eating other than sweets?

YAY! CHOCOLATE! YAY! :D I love all sweet things, especially GOURMET chocolate, mmmmm...creamy and fudgy. I eat sweets everyday, though I don't overdo it. I also like to eat Italian cuisine.

No, ailments rarely happen to me. The last time I got sick was in December, but before that, I haven't been sick for two whole years. The worst thing? Mmmmmm.....when I was 10 or 11, I tried to catch a kite reel that my friend dropped from the 2nd story. I missed and it smashed my front tooth, but that's okay, that tooth was loose anyways.

soggy_cardboard
27th January 2004, 09:51 PM
I hardly ever get actually, last year i "got sick" *coughcough* to avoid school ^^;
and i haven't broken any bones...

MG pls =)

Can I also pls have 20 games of group 2 scratchcards: (1,3,4) for 7 CCP. ^^

Cheesey
28th January 2004, 05:05 AM
{1/28} What's the weather like for you right now? Do you like it like that? Do you go outside a lot? Is it often hot or cold in your house? How old is your home?

Matt » Ocean Gem, Red MGcoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene.
Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 CCPs.
EMT » You got a Blast Burn TM and a Harden TM.

Karin » 1 Stamp/CCP.
*takes the gems and hands over 4 CCPs*

aragornbird » Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin.
GT! » Wait for Mike, please.

soggy » Spark Gem.
Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins.

~*~*~*~*~*~

{1/28} What's the weather like for you right now? Do you like it like that? Do you go outside a lot? Is it often hot or cold in your house? How old is your home?
It's freezing cold. Arctic conditions here in Scotland and ther parts of Britain... Blergh. Not good. I'm sitting here with the cold, wrapped up in a quilt, blowing my nose until it hurts. x_x; I don't like it freezing cold because I end up with some sort of illness... I hardly ever go outside no matter what the weather is. Hot, warm, cold, I don't tend to go outside. o.o In our house it's quite often cold because it's over 100 years old, but my room is quite warm thankfully. ^^;

And, including my stuff from my last update...

» 2 MGs.
» 40 Group 2 Scratchcards (1, 2, 3) for 7 Stamps.

Wolfsong
28th January 2004, 12:31 PM

Luckily not anymore. Before allergy shots i used to get one sinus infection after another. I rarely get them now that i've finished the couse of shots but everyonce in a while one will strike. I brok my arm once when i was like first or second grade. Well, my arm was a combination of several factors. I was running down a hardwood floor when mom was cleaning out my toybox. Whcih somehow had a dirty sock in it whcih she threw into the hall, i slipped on it and fell with all my weight on it.

Its cold outside. I prefer it when its a little warmer. just enough that you can wear short sleeves and a jacket if needed. When its warmer i like to go out more than when its cold. I like to keep the dorm room around 75ish the same at home. I have no idea how old the dorm or our house it. But i can tell you that my house is over 23 years old at least cause i've been there my whole life.

20 games of group one scratchcards please for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

*Murkrow
28th January 2004, 01:30 PM

I rarely get sick(or at least, not really get sick xD), and I've never broken any bones. The last time I really was ill was last May/June, where I had a really bad cold for a couple of days.
I'm not really sure, what's the worst thing that's happened to me, maybe the time when I was riding bareback on a horse, it played up and chucked me off, and I couldn't sit down properly for ages^_^

It's really cold now, it was pouring with rain a while ago, and was snowing a bit, but it's all stopped now. No way, I prefer it when it's warm^_^ I haven't really been outside much recently, except for walking home after school, but when it's warm I'm out quite a bit. It's normally warm in here, though my room sometimes is freezing for no good reason o_O I don't have a clue how old it is, it was built before I was born, so at least 16 years.

2 MG's, and I'd like 14 Group Two SC's for 7 Stamps(2,6,9), please^_^

Crystalmaster Mike
28th January 2004, 02:53 PM
O_O'' Scratchcard Overload!!

aragornbird >> GT!: correct.

Cheesey >> MG: Blue MGcoin
Flame Gem | SC: 21 Red MGCoins, 12 Blue MGCoin, 7 Stamps.

Amy >>MG: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP | SC: 5 Red MGCoins, 32 CCP's.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive >> MG: 2 Red MGCoins | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 10 Blue MGCoins, 7 Stamps.

Charizard04621
28th January 2004, 04:32 PM

Wintertime, so kinda cold. Houston is weird, though... I don't like it. The weather fluctuates irregularly, with no pattern whatsoever. The pattern is that there is none. ~_~ The house I live in is pretty new, but we have to move into a new one because the landlord is coming back.

soggy_cardboard
28th January 2004, 10:42 PM
Its rainy..........:(
Ya, but only when its sunny ;)
Its usually just the right temp.
Its pretty old, i have pretty much been livign in it my whole life.

MG pls

Can I also pls have 20 games of group 2 scratchcards: (1,3,4) for 7 CCP?

thx =)

Cheesey
30th January 2004, 05:30 AM
(1/30) [1] Make your own poll!
(1/30) [2] Make your own poll!

Karin » 10 Stamps/CCPs.

soggy » Red MGcoin.
Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/30) [1] So, what's been occupying your life lately?
Well, I've been off school since Tuesday with a really nasty cold. I can't breathe through my nose, I'm always sneezing, coughing, I'm really tired, I have no energy... x_x So I tend to sit in my room doing various things. It's given me time to update on stuff at TPM and such... And I've gotten to catch up on reading and stuff more. I have homework to do too, but I have enough time on the weekend to do that. I've also started my Blue version again, so yay. Lots of stuff. =o

(1/30) [2] What's the state of your room right now?
My room is really messy. The materials I've used for food and stuff (plates, mugs, etc) are all piling up by my computer, there are clothes on the floor I haven't pput away, random things all over my desk, things put in the wrong places, magazines on the floor, things in places that are annoying becuase I don't know where else to put them... @_@ Yeah. My room's in a state. =x

» 2 MGs.

Remember: Make your own poll!

Crystalmaster Mike
30th January 2004, 10:28 AM
Chris >> MG: Flame Gem, Light Gem | SC: 7 Red MGCoins, 9 Blue MGCoins, 2x7 Stamps.

Me >>
It snowed yesterday, but now it's just cold. I'd prefer if it had continued snowing, cause now it's all melted already. I'm this unsocial type guy - haven't seen much of what's out there to see. It's hot here in summer, and when the heating's on, and cold if it's cold outside and the heating's off. The house is older than me (it was a barber shop or something before we moved in here).

I'd like to use the 2 Division Gems I bought from Kyle to deforge two of my GAGs. The deforged stuff I'll then sell for 14 Stamps in total.

Knight of Time
30th January 2004, 11:23 AM
Mike >> Flame Gem

As for today's polls and the poll from the 28th:

(1/30) [1] What video game character(s) do you wish would return to TV someday? Why?

For me, definitely Mario and the gang (Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Toad, etc), because it has been a long time since Mario was on TV, not to mention I never saw certain Mario characters on TV like Yoshi.

(1/30) [2] What is the most difficult project you have done (or are doing)?

For me, definitely the 6 wheeled Lego Technic truck I am working on. Trying to get great features for it (10 cylinder engine, great suspension, doors that open and close, a crane in the back, etc) is a pain... >_<

(1/28) What's the weather like for you right now? Do you like it like that? Do you go outside a lot? Is it often hot or cold in your house? How old is your home?

Right now, it is clear. The weather is fine right now, yes. These days I only go outside when I need to (e.g. when I have to go with my father). I absolutely refuse to go outside whenever it is VERY cold out. It is pretty warm in my house these days. I don't know exactly how old my house is.

I'd like 3 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Edit: Yes, I confirm our deal Mike.

Moonlight Espeon
30th January 2004, 11:33 AM

It's snowing lightly, just a small drizzle, but it's cold as hell. @_@ You can't even go outside for 10 minutes without your hands feeling numb, even with them in your pockets.. No, I hate the weather when it's like this, since there's also dry heating everywhere which makes my allergies act up. It's usually room temperature in my living room, cold up here at night in winter, and hot as hell in summer.
How old is my house? o_O How the heck should I know?

(1/30)[1]How many posters do you have in your room?
Hmm.. *counts* 38.. XDD All of them have to do with video games, I'm such a dork.. XD I have way too much free space in my room.

(1/30)[2]When did you come to TPM? Did someone direct you here? If so, whom?

According to my profile, I came to TPM on April 23rd, 2003 as tidalwave200, then re-registered as darkpyromagician in May, and got my name changed to Aquatic Fury in.. uhh.. August? o_O I have no idea.
Yes, someone directed me to TPM. Little Hunter (powermudkip) and I met in a chat called "Yugioh" that I used to and still go to.. We ended up dueling, and after a few days he told me about ummmm. A few months later, I found out about TPM. :o

3 MG please (I think I did everything right oO;) and as far as I know, my MP was lost a while ago.. --; *goes off to find it*

Wolfsong
30th January 2004, 12:02 PM
(1/30) [1] Make your own poll!

What do you plan on doing this weekend?

I plan on catchinig up with my sleep. I havent' gotten that much lately , and i need to get some rest.

(1/30) [2] Make your own poll!

What do you dread this weekend?

I dread the alarm clock next door going off. That thing goes off between 4 and 5 AM and goes for nearly an hour and wakes me up xx

20 game of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5)

Everoy
30th January 2004, 03:33 PM
(1/27) Do you often get sick, or break bones or something? When was the last time it happened? What's the worst thing like that that's happened to you? If you've injured your bone somehow (broke, sprained, etc) how did you do it?[/i]

Strangely, I only get sick about 2 times a year. I'm still somewhat sick from my yearly VSC (Very Serious Cold), but I'm recovering. The worst thing is my finger getting shut in a door o.o; My friend accidentally shut it in. My fingernail broke off and took a year to re-grow...

[b](1/28) What's the weather like for you right now? Do you like it like that? Do you go outside a lot? Is it often hot or cold in your house? How old is your home?

Do Minnesotans have to answer this? Wind chill this morning was -44. Do you think I like it? The only time I go outside is going to school and back, or to get McDonalds. The inside temp depends on where in the house you are. the only cold rooms are my bedroom (poor me) and the basement, AKA PS2/N64 room + my future bedroom (double poor me)

[1]What gaming systems do you have?
[2]How many video games do you have for them?

[1] A PS2, N64, Gameboy advance, GBC x2, and Computers x8+.(You know you're jealous.)
[2]PS2: 30+
N64: 10+
GBA: 8-10
GBC: 10-14
Computer: Infinite

3 MGs and an MGCoin please for Guess This.

Moonlight Espeon
30th January 2004, 05:19 PM
Found my game of MP back on page 5.. XD

Okay..
MP (reduced): Charizard, Milotic, Magneton, Ho-oh, Aerodactyl, Tentacruel, Meditite, Golem, Pupitar, Celebi, Slowking, Magcargo

Is one of the Pokemon's types Rock? I hope you didn't forget what it was, Danny XD

Charizard04621
30th January 2004, 06:41 PM
(1/30) [1] What will you be doing this weekend?

Studying for a test on Monday and writing a DBQ (essay using the packet of documents as well as outside information as evidence) for AP American History. ~_~;;;

(1/30) [2] What's your favorite phrase?

Um, I don't have one right now. I used to say wheevee a lot, but I don't anymore. Weird, huh? O_o

soggy_cardboard
31st January 2004, 04:01 AM
(1/30) [1] What will you be doing this weekend?
Working. go me.

Are you doing anything now, apart from stuff on the computer?
Im drawing, like i usually do, just doodling, and im testing out different eyes @_@

2 Mg pls

thx =)

*Murkrow
31st January 2004, 05:57 AM
(1/30) [1] Make your own poll!:Are you doing anything remotely interesting this weekend?

Probably not, I was going to go to the Mall with my dad, but he's gone out now, so I doubt I will. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym, which should be ok, though I pulled the muscles in my legs the last time I went(too long on the treadmill xD), so I'm gonna have to be careful what I do. Other than that, nothing exciting, I have coursework to do. Whoo.

(1/30) [2] Make your own poll!:Are you on your own, or have you got anyone around you as you answer this poll?

I'm all on my own(unless you count the cat); my brother slept over at somebodys house last night and hasn't come home yet, my mums gone to clear the stuff out of my grandmas house, which just happens to be 400 miles away, and my dads off somewhere.

Heh, I ran out of ideas for the second poll xD 2 MG's, and I'd like 20 games of Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Cheesey
31st January 2004, 07:29 AM
(1/31) Do you have any jobs around TPM? If so, what ones? Are they fun/easy/hard/what? If you don't, what do you think it would be like to have a job?

Kyle » Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps/CCPs.

Kelly » Flame Gem, Light Gem, Hollow Stone.
MP » Wait for Danny, please.

Amy » Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 18 CCPs.

Parsec » Light Gem, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem.
GT! » I'm an ancient, vicious meat eater with sharp fangs. What am I?

Karin » 10 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem.

soggy » Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.
Scratchcards » 14 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

Hannah » Photosynthesis Gem, Division Gem.
Scratchcards » 9 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(1/31) Do you have any jobs around TPM? If so, what ones? Are they fun/easy/hard/what? If you don't, what do you think it would be like to have a job?
Yes, yes I do. =P I'm PCG mod, Goldenrod Tower employee, Crystal Caves co-owner, PokeZoo Battle Tower ref, owner of The International Club, and a Rookie Ref in ASB. Once you get into the swing of things it isn't difficult - It's fun and I like having the responsibilities. Crystal Caves is probably the most difficult - You've got to update regularly to make sure that the work doesn't pile up. Goldenrod Tower is fine. Being an ASB ref you have to update regularly, and have inspiration to write as well, so that's probably the hardest. Being a ref isn't hard, it's just that some of the stat changing can get confusing and I get confused on how much damage the attacks will do @_@ And my modding responsibilities are great, I've not come over anything difficult so far.

» 2 MGs.

Aipom Of Doom
31st January 2004, 07:48 AM
Kelly:
MP: No it is not :o. And how many guesses have you made by now :o.

EGRO: Red MGcoin, Genetic Accelerator Gene, 7 Stamps, 9 Blue MGcoins, 8 Red MGcoins.

(1/30) [1] How much school stuff have you been doing lately?

A lot :x. Which would mostly explain my inactivity... I've been going to Robotics club every day of the week, 3 hours a day on weekdays and stuff ;/. And I have a lot of homework too... which is limiting my TPM time.

(1/30) [2] Are these polls straining AOD's 8:43AM creativity? =[

Yeah xD. I don't like making my own polls this early in the morning because I'm still tired and stuff ;/. But anyway at least I created polls for myself ;x.

Indeed, I do. PCG mod, GT owner, BRS owner, PokeZoo Owner, Pokezoo Ref. They're all fun, except at times like now when I'm really busy and have an extreme shortage of posting time :x. Being a PCG mod just requires browsing the forum and closing spam, telling people rules and stuff, so that's easy. I'll be trying to do my BRS, GT, and PZ duties... I don't think I can ref much at the moment tho

3 mgs, 20 scs, 123, Ocean Gem

Charizard04621
31st January 2004, 08:31 AM
Oo I think the randomizer likes me. ^^; I'll sell the Gem for 2 CCPs.

ASB: Moderator, Master Referee, Head Business Approver, Team Approval Tower Approver
[u]PCG:[/b] Dragon Tamer Staff Member, Battle Tower Referee

PCG is great. ASB is hell. That's all you need to know.

Everoy
31st January 2004, 10:05 AM

I used to. I created the riddle game and owned it for quite a while, then I gave ownership to a worker and became a worker myself, but I was fired sometime in my first inactive period.

MG please.

Originally posted by Cheesey
Parsec » Light Gem, Ocean Gem, Lunar Gem.
GT! » I'm an ancient, vicious meat eater with sharp fangs. What am I?

That would be Aerodactyl.

Assuming I win, Blue MGCoin please.

Wolfsong
31st January 2004, 11:22 AM
I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please

I do. I'm a pcg mod, owenr of the pokezoo AC and BT, Dragon Tamer Staff Member, Pokezoo bt reff, worker at teh CCCC, and several more that i can't think of atm becuase i just woke up. in asb i co own the egg park which i need to update (stupid connection poblems) and a battle i need to ref soon. Its fn but time consuming. Thouhg it can be time consuming and frustrating when you have connection problems.

Also 20 games gorup one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5)

*crosses fingers that i can post* stupid connection problems xx

soggy_cardboard
31st January 2004, 02:40 PM
Heh, no, i dont have any jobs...
um, i guess the kiosk would be easy...

MG pls

thx =)

*Murkrow
1st February 2004, 04:38 AM

Hannah » Photosynthesis Gem, Division Gem.

Sell for 4 Stamps please.

Nope, I don't have any jobs around here.
A job that I think'd be interesting/fun would be at the CCCC(which is why I've entered the comp^_^) because I think it'd be something I'd enjoy doing.

MG please, and I'd like 20 games of Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 7 Stamps, as well as my two EMTs for February.
*Hands over two Green MGCoins along with the rest of the stuff*

aragornbird
1st February 2004, 08:03 AM
(1/30) [1] Make your own poll!: Have you done all of your homework yet?

Ummm...kinda...well, actually, I got a few problems from Trig left. They're not hard, just review from Algebra II, but I guess I'm too lazy to do them right now....Other than that, I don't believe I have any other homework, except for an essay in English, but that's not due for two weeks. ^^;;

(1/30) [2] Make your own poll!: Will drawings will you get done in February?

Hopefully, a lot, I've got several requests to do, including drawing Amy's Arcanine, Blazer, and a bunch of other creatures I want to get done.

Yeah, I work at BRS, Expedia, Pokemon Riddles, and I'm a Distinguished Ref at ASB. They are fun if you do them right, but you have to make sure not to let the work pile up, or else it'll be overwhelming. And it's important that other workers help out as well.

It's Feb. 1! Time to use the EMT with my 2 Green MGCoins!

Cheesey
1st February 2004, 08:06 AM
(2/1) Do you still have stuff that you used to play with when you were young? Old schoolwork? Where is it kept? Do you ever look at it?

Danny » Flame Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem.
Scratchcards » 11 Red MGcoins, 8 Ocean Gems.

Karin » 1 Stamp/CCP.
*takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Parsec » Photosynthesis Gem.
GT! » Yep. *hands over a Blue MGcoin*

Amy » 1 Stamp/CCP.
Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 14 CCPs.
*takes the gems and hands over 4 CCPs*

soggy » Ocean Gem.
Scratchcards » 9 Red MGcoins, 8 Blue MGcoins.

Hannah » Solar Gem.
Scratchcards » 14 Red MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.
*takes the gems and hands over 4 Stamps*
EMT » You got a Blaze Kick TM and a Howl TM!

aragornbird » Light Gem, Green MGcoin, Spark Gem.
EMT » You got a Sand Attack TM and a Dragon Claw TM!

~*~*~*~*~*~

(2/1) Do you still have stuff that you used to play with when you were young? Old schoolwork? Where is it kept? Do you ever look at it?
Yep. I have old stuff lying all around my room that I really should put away somewhere, like Lego. I have a lot of stuff in drawers that I sometimes open and get all nostalgic over. I have old schoolwork but a lot of that is kept in the attic. I do dig it up on occasion though. It's fun to see how I've progressed from year to year, and I can reminisce (sp?) over things that have happened in the past.

» 1 MG.
» Two EMTs *hands over 6 Red MGcoins*

Wolfsong
1st February 2004, 09:40 AM

I have some of my dolls and stuffed animals from when i was young. I still have my swiftheart rabbit, Bright Heart Raccoon, Baby Tugs, and Wish bear from the old care bear toys. as well as a few other things/. My mom used to keep my school work in her closet then she moved it into a storage container in the living room not sure where it is now. I used to but not anymore thoiguh my old stuffed animals i have in my room as decorations.

2 turns at the EMT please *crosses fingers* *hands voer 2 green MG coins*

Also i'd like to play 20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

Dark Dragonite
1st February 2004, 10:02 AM

I do, well, not everything, although my parents have tried to keep everything of mine, from old school work, to toys, and clothes. It's at my mom's place, I rarely look at it anymore, I don't have the time, or desire to, I seem to block out a lot of my past.

MG Please!!
I would also like 2 cranks at the EMT as well, and 20 SCs
10 for 7 CCPs
10 for 7 Stamps
# 123

Moonlight Espeon
1st February 2004, 10:22 AM

No, not really, at least not anymore. I used to have a whole bunch of old junk piled up in my room, but now that's all been removed, so I don't have that much old stuff. Some stuff up in the attic, but I couldn't care less about it.

1 MG please.
MP: *waits for Danny* *hopes he didn't forget the answer*

aragornbird
1st February 2004, 12:45 PM

Some of it. A lot of the toys I had when I was a baby were given away to....some place. I still have some old board games and Legos sets, but they're hidden away in the dark storage room of my basement. I have tons of old schoolwork piled up in my drawers that I should throw away since they're useless.

I would also like to sell my gems for CCPs:

Ocean x2
Flame x3
Lunar x5
Spark x4
Division x2
Hollow Stone x2
Darkness x2
Light

That'll be 40 CCPs, if I'm right.

Charizard04621
1st February 2004, 01:49 PM

Yes Oo I still have my T-Rex and crocodile that I have in my bed. They're better than nice cuddly big teddies ^_^ And looking at old schoolwork is scary.

I'll use the EMT for this month, two cranks. Here's 6 Red MGCoins.

Everoy
1st February 2004, 04:19 PM

Some stuff. For example, I still have the Snuggle Bear, and tons of other stuffed animals. I don't really keep old HW, I know it's all A+'s and 100%'s anyway ;)

1 MG and a GT! please.

Knight of Time
1st February 2004, 07:54 PM
Cheesey >> Photosynthesis Gem

EMT: You won a Take Down TM and a Tail Whip TM.

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 2 Blue MGCoins and 13 Red MGCoins.

Amy >> Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Seismic Toss TM and a Strength TM.

SCs: You won 22 CCPs and 8 Red MGCoins.

Steve >> Photosynthesis Gem

EMT: You won a Sharpen TM and a Fly TM.

SCs: You won 7 CCPs, 7 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins and 12 Red MGCoins.

Kelly >> Spark Gem

aragornbird >> 2 Stamps/CCPs

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 40 CCPs'

Karin >> Green MGCoin

EMT: You won a Recycle TM and a Submission TM.

Parsec's Politoed >> Hollow Stone

GT!: Legend has it that I came into being when many wizards possessing sacred powers merged into one. I am highly intelligent - I can understand human speech. Who am I?

As for the polls:

Yeah, I still have a few things from when I was younger (a few plush toys, my Lego parts, etc). I used to have some of the old schoolwork from when I went to my elementary school, but I think the schoolwork is gone now.

Yeah, I have quite a few jobs at TPM.

ASB:

I am a Distinguished Referee (I'm reffing only two battles, trying to find a third again)

PCG:

I am one of the co-workers/co-owners of both GT and Pokemon Hangman.
I used to be a referee at the PZBT, but I quit reffing there after a few personal difficulties arose.

I'd like 2 MGs, 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) and 2 cranks at the EMT for February please.

Wolfsong
1st February 2004, 08:08 PM
Amy >> Solar Gem

EMT: You won a Seismic Toss TM and a Strength TM.

SCs: You won 22 CCPs and 8 Red MGCoins.

I'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

Aipom Of Doom
1st February 2004, 08:23 PM
[Edit: had update all written up, then my mom wouldn't let me post for half an hour, then kyle already posted >_< [/b]

Err... I have assorted old things around my room... a lot of it is now used by my brother tho. I have folders of old schoolwork that my mom keeps up in my closet, and I don't usually look at it.

MG, 20 scs, 123, Ocean Gem, + 2 EMTs

Charizard04621
1st February 2004, 08:26 PM
Karin: Hollow Stone, Heal Bell TM, Swords Dance TM.

x_X DarkPrince already gave me my MG and TMs. Which ones do I take? O_o

soggy_cardboard
1st February 2004, 09:41 PM
Yeah, lotsa crud.:yes: and yes, in a drawer.
I look at it sometimes, but onyl when im really bored...

MG pls

+2 EMT pls *pays 6 CCP*

+Can I also pls have 20 games of group 2 scratchcards: (1,3,4) for 7 CCP?

thx =)

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2004, 11:15 AM
Hey, that's a poll I posted once and I only post about 2 polls a year! >=O
Anyway, I work at both Adoption Centers (and related topics), the Battle Tower, the PMBC, Expedia, Charmander central and I also do my supermod job which mainly consists of fixing typos. :P Oh, and closing bad topics and/or sending them into the void.

Yes, I have most of my old toys and folders/copybooks from school and all my years at university. Some are on shelves in my room or the computr room, and some are in a chest in the 'quincho' (a construction built on the back of my house, behind the garden). I look at some more often than others, but I know they're there in case I ever need them.

*Murkrow
2nd February 2004, 01:18 PM

Hannah » Solar Gem.
[/color]

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

I used to have a load of old cuddly toys under my bed, but I cleaned them out a couple of months ago, so they're all sitting in the garage along with a lot of my other toys, waiting to go to a car boot sale. My old schoolwork from primary school is somewhere, don't have a clue where, and all my stuff from secondary school is shoved under my bed. I sometimes look at the schoolwork if I need to get something else from under my bed(I've got a lot of non-school work books under there as well), and to get to them, I have to drag the school stuff out first, and I normally end up flicking through them. But other than that, no.

MG, and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please^_^

Pichu
2nd February 2004, 01:53 PM
*walks back in* ...

(1/30) [1] Make your own poll!: Do you own any pokémon merchandise? If so, name some? xD If you want any pokémon merchandise right now, what do you like now?
Yes, I do own a cyndaquil, and a pichu plushie, and about 5 TCG cards, and also... some posters, and magazines, and two english CDs: Totally Pokémon and Pokémon 2000 soundtrack. I want a pikachu plushie or some japanese CD music.

(1/30) [2] Make your own poll!: Do you often make polls? Why do you make a poll? What is your usual poll theme topic? or do you have one or no?
Well, in these days, I haven't made a poll in a very long time. My usual theme topic is always about Pokémon. *points to the last poll that I made up there* I make poll to see if I share some same characteristics as other people and to find out what other people likes and dislikes.

Yes, I am worker and new owner at the Riddle game, and a worker in Pokémon Hangman. They are of course very easy, and I've mastered in riddle making so that game is awfully easy for me. If I like a new job, I would pick one in this new forum.

Uh... no. Actually, I do have some books that I look on them from time to time, just to remember the past and things like that. Ah!! Flashback!! xD (yes, its not worded right and its not funny) .. xP

Since I've lost my Expedia log file, I'm gonna restart from 0 mg coins, but I DO remember I have 230 ccp, ... so ...

20 Group 2 scratch cards: (1.3.5) *hands over 20 ccp*

2 EMT (or was it ETM?): *hands over 6 CCP*

That makes me 204 ccp. =P

Cheesey
2nd February 2004, 03:59 PM
(2/2) Do you ever dance? Have you danced before? Do you go to or have you been to discos? Are you good at a specific type of dancing?

Kyle » 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem.
Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.
EMT » You got a Return TM and a Psychic TM.

Amy » *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Danny » Flame Gem
Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 9 Ocean Gems.
EMT » You got a Magical Leaf TM and a Bonemerang TM.

Karin » Take Kyle's. ^^;;

soggy » Lunar Gem.
Scratchcards » 11 Red MGcoins, 9 Blue MGcoins.
EMT » You got a Taunt TM and a Dragon Claw TM.

Gabi » Solar Gem, Solar Gem o.o.

Hannah » Red MGcoin.
Scratchcards » 15 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins.
*takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Cyndaquil » 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.
EMT » You pay for using the EMT with MGcoins, not CCPs o.o.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(2/2) Do you ever dance? Have you danced before? Do you go to or have you been to discos? Are you good at a specific type of dancing?
I never dance. o_o I have danced in the past, but only stuff like the Macarena because I'm too self conscious to dance on my own. When I was younger I went to primary school discos, which was a laugh, because I had friends and stuff. Now, it's all gone down the drain. I'm no good at dancing, and I hate doing it. And besides, the discos at my school sound awful so I'm not even gonna bother trying one. x_x

» 1 MG.

Charizard04621
2nd February 2004, 04:15 PM

>_< I don't usually do it, but if I'm at a dance I'm perfectly capable of jumping around and making a lot of noise. :P

I'll pay a Red MGCoin to play a GT!

Pichu
2nd February 2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by egroegsirhc@hotmail.com
Cyndaquil » 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.
EMT » You pay for using the EMT with MGcoins, not CCPs o.o.

211 ccp ... (just reminding me)

Photosynthesis gem: 2
Flame gem: 2
Photosynthesis gem: 2
Selling gems: 2+2+2+7+211= 224 ccp.

No, I'm not a dancer. And I haven't truly danced before. I have never been to discos and rarely to dancing parties.

*hands over 3 blue mg coins for 2 EMT*

Wolfsong
2nd February 2004, 04:42 PM

No. I tried taking a country line dancing course but it an dmy back did not agree. Never been to a disco, and as far as dancing i have two left feet.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5)

Everoy
2nd February 2004, 05:47 PM
GT!: Legend has it that I came into being when many wizards possessing sacred powers merged into one. I am highly intelligent - I can understand human speech. Who am I?

There are two answers. However, only one of the pokedex entries includes the word "highly", and that is Latias. The other is Latios.

Sometimes... And VERY badly... No discos. I'm best at the dance where you flail around like a drunken idiot spinning around the room bumping into people who just happen to throw a good punch...

MG and, possibly, a Blue MGCoin for getting the GT! right.

Lady Vulpix
2nd February 2004, 06:48 PM
Yes, I dance from time to time and I danced rikudim for 4 years. I've been to discos a few times, but I don't like them. I dance mainly at parties. And I don't think I'm good at a specific type of dancing, but I dance free style (except when there's a coreography).

MG, please. And I'd like to sell the following:

• 2 Flame Gems
• 1 Spark Gem
• 2 Lunar Gems
• 1 Ocean Gem
• 8 Solar Gems
• 1 Photosynthesis Gems
• 3 Division Gems
• 4 Hollow Stones

That should add up to 40 CCPs, right?

Knight of Time
3rd February 2004, 05:05 PM
(2/3) >> If you could be reincarnated after dying, what kind of animal would you want to become? Why?

Cheesey >> Lunar Gem

SCs: You won 7 Stamps, 4 Blue MGCoins and 14 Red MGCoins.

Karin >> Darkness Gem

GT: I am found in a different location in Yellow compared to Red. If you catch one of my species and raise it well, Brock is a bit easier due to my type advantage over his Pokemon. Who am I?

Cyndaquil >> 1 Stamp/CCP

EMT: You won a Disable TM and a Dragon Claw TM.

Amy >> 10 Stamps/CCPs

SCs: You won 12 CCPs and 11 Red MGCoins.

Parsec's Politoed >> Spark Gem

GT!: Oops, I guess I overdid it on that one. The answer I was looking for was Ninetales. ;o

Gabi >> Solar Gem

'takes the gems and Hollow Stones and gives you 40 CCPs'

As for the polls:

(2/3) >> If you could be reincarnated after dying, what kind of animal would you want to become? Why?

I'd probably want to be reincarnated as a fox, because I actually like to see them each time my mother or father drives through an area with foxes around (red foxes that is).

No, I don't dance, and I never danced before nor did I go to a disco. I'm not that good at dancing.

I'd like 2 MGs and 20 games of SCs (1, 2, 3, 7 CCPs) please.

Charizard04621
3rd February 2004, 06:04 PM
I'll sell that gem for 2 CCPs.

DarkPrince gave me this GT!

GT: I am found in a different location in Yellow compared to Red. If you catch one of my species and raise it well, Brock is a bit easier due to my type advantage over his Pokemon. Who am I?

Mankey?

A winged, fire breathing dragon. I've always wanted to explore the skies without the help of some machine... to fly freely amongst the clouds whenever my heart wishes, so that I could see the golden rays of the sun shining on my wings. It would be a great way to get some time alone, to think in the silence of the skies.

Knight of Time
3rd February 2004, 06:12 PM
Karin >> Solar Gem

GT!: Yes, I am a Mankey. You get your choice of a common/uncommon item.

'takes the Darkness Gem and gives you 2 CCPs'

Wolfsong
3rd February 2004, 06:17 PM

A wolf. They're beautiful, and majestic, and have much better senses than we do. They also have great endurance.

20 games of group one scratchcards for 2 ccps (2,3,5) *hands over 20 mg credits*

Charizard04621
3rd February 2004, 06:23 PM
I'll sell the Solar Gem for 2 CCPs. I'll take a Blue MGCoin for winning the GT! I'll also pay another Red MGCoin for another GT!

Everoy
3rd February 2004, 08:05 PM

A frog, because they are small and go unnoticed by lots of large predators, and frogs are really cute and my favorite animal :)

A MG and a new GT! to replace my incorrect one for a Blue MGCoin.

*Murkrow
4th February 2004, 11:38 AM

I don't anymore, but whenever I used to go to discos, or stuff like that, I did dance a bit. The discos were normally at my school, though one time me, my boyfriend, my friend and her boyfriend went to this membership only club type thing, probably one of the only times I've danced at something that hasn't been a disco. There haven't been any discos at my school for a while, and I don't specialise in any type of dance.

I'm not sure, either a horse because I love them, and think a wild one would have a nice life, but then again, so would a wolf, but then again, being a bird(peregrine falcon) would be excellent, 'cos I love the idea of flying on my own^_^

2 MG's, and 20 Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.

Pichu
4th February 2004, 01:09 PM

I want to be a bird! It's true! xD ... I'm just reciting AB's avatar. Actually, yes a bird, I like to be free... :3 and Maybe a singing bird, where everyone likes me sing. :O

20 Group 2 SC's(3,6,9) ---> ccp

soggy_cardboard
5th February 2004, 12:16 AM
I cant dance XD and i dont like it anywayz..... =P

A Hawk, or something similar, it would be cool to just glide everywhere :yes:

2 Mg pls

and 20 games of group 2 SCs (1, 3, 4) for 7 CCPs please.

Cheesey
5th February 2004, 12:29 PM
(2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?

(2/5) [2] Do you believe in myths and legends? Why/why not? What's your favourite myth/legend? Do you like learning about them?

Kyle » Spark Gem, Red MGcoin.
Scratchcards » 16 Red MGcoins, 4 Blue MGcoins.

Amy » Blue MGcoin.
Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 12 CCPs.

Karin » *takes the gem and hands over 2 CCPs*
GT! » I have my own game in Pokemon Stadium and if you come to a particular cavern at the right time you can see me dancing. What am I?

Parsec » 20 Stamps/CCPs.
GT! » I have a special feature that I use to retreive fruit from trees easily. I also have my own game in Pokemon Stadium. what am I?

Hannah » Lunar Gem, Green MGcoin.
Scratchcards » 12 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 7 Stamps.

Cyndaquil » Genetic Accelerator Gene.
Scratchcards » 13 Red MGcoins, 6 Blue MGcoins.

soggy » 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem.
Scratchcards » 10 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 14 CCPs.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?
I've not done that very often, but I've done it before. It was Pokemon Hangman, to see if a new had been posted or who got the plushie first if I wasn't participating. I don't play hangman much anymore though.

(2/5) [2] Do you believe in myths and legends? Why/why not? What's your favourite myth/legend? Do you like learning about them?
I don't believe in them totally, but I believe in parts. I don't believe the whole thing because a lot of it seems slightly far fetched... It gives me a feeling of fantasy that I don't believe in. I like the story of the Gorgons, because it shows how tough some of the goddesses are, and how some gods can do such bad things to people (Poseidon getting Medusa into all that trouble... mean) I like learning about them because you can let your imagination run wild.

2 MGs please, and 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (136) for 7 CCPs please.

Charizard04621
5th February 2004, 03:30 PM
Cheesey gave me this GT!

GT! » I have my own game in Pokemon Stadium and if you come to a particular cavern at the right time you can see me dancing. What am I?

Clefairy. Mt. Moon in GSC. ^^

Yeah. Well, for edits, anyway. Places like the PZBT and stuff to see if the refs edited yet.

I don't believe in myths or legends, but I'm not saying they aren't true, either. If I wasn't there to see it happen (or not happen), how can I tell whether or not they're real? If someone offers me valid proof either way, I'll go that way. Oh, yeah, and live dragons would be sweet.

Wolfsong
5th February 2004, 04:40 PM

Yes, usually to see if a battles been reffed at teh bt, or a race if its the eh.

Not really. I like hearing them and learnign, but i'm not sure i believe them. I like the Native American legends, tough i can't remember a specific one off the top of my head.

I'd also liek 20 games of group one scratchies. (2,3,5) for 2 ccps

soggy_cardboard
5th February 2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, on neopets, and on TPM, especially hangman ;)

Not most of them, because some are too extreme to happen.
Like a New Zealand Maori legend where one guy, throws a lasso around the sun, and pulls it down to make the day stop.
But I do like learning about them :yes:

2 MG pls

+ 20 games of group 2 SCs (1, 3, 4) for 7 CCPs please.

=) thx

*Murkrow
6th February 2004, 12:41 PM

Hannah » Lunar Gem,
[/color]

Sell for 2 CCP's please.

2/5) [1] Have you ever refreshed a page to see if there are any new replies on a thread? What thread(s)? Why?

I think I've done it once or twice, when I started playing Hangman, but it didn't help me, and I haven't done it since.

I don't believe the majority of lagends/myths, because half the time they're too fafetchd to be true, but other than that, I like reading them because most are really interesting.
I'm not sure which is my favourite, but any involving mythical beasts are normally good, especially about phoenixs :)

2 MG's and 20 games of Group 2 SC's(2,6,9) for 7 Stamps please.