Triple T
21st December 2003, 05:12 PM
Alakazam
@Miracleberry
Recover
Psychic
Encore
Thief
Meh Burglarzam. Thief steals Lefties or more miracleberries, and encore stops things like cursers. Wastes Heal Bell PP well as well. I haven't stolen a Thick Club with this yet tho...

Porygon2
@Lefties
Recover
T-wave
Ice Beam
Double-Edge
IB+DE make it a real all-rounder for causing damage. T-wave spreads PAR about, and it+Recover make it almost unbeatable.

Tentacruel
@Lefties
Surf
Swords Dance
Substitute
Sludge Bomb
Nothing special here. Moving on....

Dragonite
@Lefties
Surf
T-bolt
HP Fighting
Wing Attack
My 1337 cleaner. T-bolt *can* catch Starmies on the switch, HP Fighting kills T-tars if I bring Draggy in against it with enough HP to survive on Rock Slide, and Surf scr00s Marowak.

Ampharos
@Lefties
T-bolt
T-wave
HP Ice
Reflect
HP Ice leaves Amphy's health intact so it isn't obvious is has HP.

Steelix
@Lefties
Curse
Roar
Earthquake
Double-Edge
My sole Roarer, but sleep-trappers are taken care of by Alakazam. I chose DE>Rock Slide because DE won't miss under normal acc., and does a lot more damage to grasses and heracross.

Number1ChanseyFan
21st December 2003, 08:25 PM
Alakazam-Very interesting moveset, I guess that it will work, although you may want to consider replacing Thief with Fire Punch, since your team doesn't have any Fire type attacks.

Porygon2-Good, although I would suggest replacing T-Wave with Curse.

Tentacruel, Dragonite, Ampharos, and Steelix all have very good movesets!! :)

Overall: Pretty good team, the biggest problem is the 3x Ground weakness. (Tentacruel, Ampharos, and Steelix) Your movesets are really good too. Just be careful fighting Pokémon that know Earthquake.

Green_Pikachu
25th December 2003, 06:08 PM
Alakazam
@Miracleberry
Recover
Psychic
Encore
Thief

not a bad idea. i'd like to have more than psychic as an attack. (not really counting thief as an attack). but it'd probably be worth it if you took leftovers from a key poke on the other team.

Porygon2
@Lefties
Recover
T-wave
Ice Beam
Double-Edge

how about cloyster? or even lapras. they could take this. ;/ anyway, it's an ok set. I honestly prefer thunderbolt, because than only golem/rhydon/steelix completely on this, and you have other pokemon to cover. i'd rather be able to cover waters with this, and have a SE move against skarm when they think its a Curser, because 90% of the porygon2s that are used are cursers.

Tentacruel
@Lefties
Surf
Swords Dance
Substitute
Sludge Bomb

seems to be very popular now. i like it. maybe throw t-wave on this next pokemon to help it out even more...

Dragonite
@Lefties
Surf
T-bolt
HP Fighting
Wing Attack

three t-waves are a good thing. although, this is fine. HP Fighting = meh. Dynamic Punch is more fun. ;/

Ampharos
@Lefties
T-bolt
T-wave
HP Ice
Reflect

cool. works for me.

Steelix
@Lefties
Curse
Roar
Earthquake
Double-Edge

No! Rock Slice is much better than Double-Edge! don't worry about grasses and heracross. worry about zapdos. PHEER THE ZAPDOS.

anyway, pretty good team. steelix is your defensive sponge. you have enough support around him and tentacruel to get tenta set up properly. perhaps a little trouble with a pokemon named tyranitar? i dunno. i'm really digging this team though. excellent job.