PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Please Need Help Badly

Loupeitak
21st December 2003, 11:55 PM
ANYONE PLEASE HELP

In NetBattle im an electric gym leader and I need help badly on da team. Ive tried 4 teams and they all lost. Anyone please help.
Remember that i need 4 electric types and 2 pokes that can be any type.

I REALLY NEEEED HEEEELLLLLPPPPP PLEASE

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd December 2003, 11:33 AM
Ok, I don't really know how NetBattle works, but I'll try to help ya out!! ;)

I don't know if there are any rules about using legendaries or not. If you can use legendaries, then a Zapdos wouldn't be a bad choice, because although Electric types are weak against Ground types, Zapdos, also being a Flying type, is immune to Ground type attacks. So that could help you aganst someone that is beating your Electrics up with Earthquake.

Zapdos

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Drill Peck
HP Water/Whirlwind
@Leftovers.

I guess Electabuzz, Jolteon, and Ampharos would be good choices for your other 3 electrics

Electabuzz

Thunderbolt
Cross Chop
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
@Leftovers.

Jolteon

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
HP Water
Growth/Reflect
@Leftovers.

Ampharos

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
HP Ice
Reflect/Light Screen
@Leftovers.

As for the other two Pokémon in your team, Heracross and either Miltank or Snorlax could work.

Heracross

Earthquake
Megahorn
Sleep Talk
Rest
@Leftovers.

Miltank

Body Slam
Curse
Milk Drink
Heal Bell
@Leftovers.

Snorlax

Earthquake
Double-Edge/Body Slam
Curse
Rest
@Leftovers.

Mr.E
22nd December 2003, 12:59 PM
Sheesh, make your own team you incompetent fubar. An Electric team is quite possibly the best, not to mention EASIEST, one you could make anyway. Not much variety around the Electrics, but they're hard to stop and the free off-type pokés you have can be used simply as anti-Ground/Blissey/Snorlax.

Edit: Not to come off mean or anything, but this forum isn't around so other people can make entire teams for you.