Dragonite @ Leftovers

Ice Beam
T-bolt
Wing Attack
Outrage

Thanks a lot

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd December 2003, 03:09 PM
Meganium-Instead of Miracle Seed, attach Leftovers. Also, Razor Leaf is a little better of a choice then Giga Drain IMO. Also, go with Light Screen instead of Safeguard.

Meganium

Razor Leaf
Leech Seed
Light Screen
Synthesis
@Leftovers.

Starmie's moveset is very good. You could replace Psychic with Thunder Wave.

Tyranitar-Go with Flamethrower or Fire Blast instead of Iron Tail.

Espeon-Put Morning Sun on Espeon for healing purposes. If you are going to use this team at all for on-line battling, then go ahead and put Growth on Espeon too. If this team is not gonna be used for online battling, then use Reflect instead of Growth. It is pretty hard to get an Eevee/Eeveelution with Growth for an in-game team, because the only way to get an Eevee with Growth is at the New York Pokémon Center. Keep Psychic and Bite.

Espeon

Psychic
Bite
Morning Sun
Growth/Reflect
@Leftovers.

Ampharos-Don't bother with Rain Dance/Thunder. When you factor in the turn that you lose while using Rain Dance, Thunderbolt will do almost as much damage over the course of 5 turns as Thunder with Rain Dance would. Also, Ampharos can't learn Ice Punch.

Ampharos

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
HP Ice/Fire Punch
Reflect/Light Screen
@Leftovers.

Dragonite-Replace Outrage with Double-Edge.

Overall: Your team could use a little bit of work on the movesets, but with a little bit of work, it could be pretty good. The biggest problem is the 4x Bug type weakness. (Meganium, Starmie, Tyranitar, and Espeon.) Basically, the biggest concern would be Heracross' Megahorn.

Lugia's_Master
22nd December 2003, 05:37 PM
Thanx for the advice, sorry about ice punch - a friend told me he could learn it and i didn't check until now.

Green_Pikachu
25th December 2003, 06:16 PM
[B]Meganium @ grass-power up move thing
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Body Slam
Safeguard

safeguard? boo-urns. go with...something else. does the thing get leech seed? go with leech seed. also, maybe dump synthesis. 8 total pp just isn't doing it for me as a recovery move. giga drain is ok, because you have body slam. if giga drain were to be your ONLY attack, i'd say razor leaf. but razor leaf isn't as cool as it was in rby. :( earthquake is an option. ancientpower is an option. meganium can be pretty damn cool. you messed him up. :(!

Starmie @ Twistedspoon
Psychic
Surf
Recover
T-bolt

Not bad. I'd like to see Ice Beam over Psychic, but Heracross could give this team trouble, I don't know. 3 special attacks + Recover Starmie can never fail. it is always a safe bet.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Crunch
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Iron Tail

oh no, iron tail. :( go with another special attack. fire blast, surf, thunderbolt, ice beam. or even rest. just not iron tail.

Espeon @ Black Glasses
Bite
Psychic
Rest/ Recover
Sleep Talk/ Headbutt

first off, rest espeon is ridiculous. even with heal bell I wouldn't recommend it. And Espeon doesn't get Recover either. Go with Charm/Psychic/anything else. no headbutt. MAYBE bite. sand-attack is always fun. you get the picture. i've found zap cannon to be fun with espeon.

Ampharos @ Leftovers
Rain Dance
Thunder
t-wave
Ice Punch

interesting. maybe reflect over ice punch? this team is lacking in defense a tad.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ice Beam
T-bolt
Wing Attack
Outrage

OUTRAGE BAD! BAD! go with...any other attack. preferably a physical attack. Perhaps Dynamic Punch. That's always fun.

enough with the item booster attachments already. you're making me sad. they suck. always go with leftovers if you're unsure. otherwise, other viable options are scope lens/thick club/quick claw/mint berry/miracle berry. if you don't have leftovers, those are the only other acceptable attachments. MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR BUG WEAKNESS. Heracross will put a dagger through your heart. Even draggy would eventually fall to Hera, with all the megahorns he'd take on the switch-ins. Draggy doesn't have the greatest of defenses. 4x weakness + the fact that ampharos isn't going to do a damn thing to heracross basically gives you a 5x weakness to Heracross. And having a 5x weakness to anything, let alone one of the best physical attackers in the game is NEVER a good thing.