PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942

Vegeta_599
23rd December 2003, 06:11 PM
Plot: You are about to join the one of the worlds most trained army: the marines! you will receive(SP) a mission after you join. You will choose of 5 different jobs. Scouts, Assault, Anti-Tank, Medic, or Engineer. The more missions you complete, the more money you get to buy ammo and other weapons. You can get in tanks, planes, subs, and jeeps...

Name:
Money: $0
Job:
Base Located: (make up a place)
Weapon:

Mine
Name: Private Smith
Money: $0
Job: Scout
Base Located: Houston, Texas
Weapon: Sniper Rifle

kalad1
23rd December 2003, 07:08 PM
LISTEN! RPGs based off of first person shooters almost NEVER work, especially when they have no PLOT!

Vegeta_599
23rd December 2003, 08:31 PM
it has a plot! and im just tryin it!

Asilynne
23rd December 2003, 10:01 PM
Damn people stop being mean! Not everyones an expert at writing and yelling wont do any good, you have to teach!
Ok kid your new here, so before you try making your own, why dont you join one someone has made? Theres plenty of new RPGs around lately, just find a topic that has 'signups' in the title and if it interests you, sign up for it using their sign up form. Thisll give you an idea of the things that are in an RPG plot and help you fill out yours when you make an RPG.

Ive seen quite a few of your RPGs and Ive noticed they dont have very much of a plot. If you want to help your RPGs not get closed, then you need to learn how to write plots with a little more substance. Click here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24635) for a guide on how to write a decent plot.
All it takes is a little practice and creativity so dont worry ^-~

Master Rudy
23rd December 2003, 10:17 PM
I hate doing this Vegeta but your plots and sign up forms are still very weak. As this stands now either you won't get sign ups or it won't last with no plot. If you've got a problem with this then I'd recommend checking out sign up topics for other RPG's and then compare them to yours.