PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} Did you hear about the flying sheep who landed in a chicken factory?

Cheesey
24th December 2003, 09:49 AM
Heh, a poll about rumours. ^_~

1. What's the stupidest rumour that's gone around your school?
2. Have you believed a rumour and found out that it wasn't true, and felt really stupid afterwards?
3. Do you know if you've had rumours spread about you?
4. Have you ever started a rumour?
5. What's the funniest rumour you've heard?
6. Were there any rumours going round your school before you went on your break?

~*~

1. That someone was going out with a melon. O_o;;; Don't ask.

2. Yes. There was one about two kids in our school, Robyn and Michael, going out, but Robyn hates Michael with a passion so I can't believe I actually thought they would ever even speak. x_x

3. Probably, but I don't know for sure.

4. Nope. Never had any ideas for one, and if I did start one it'd sound really stupid. O_o

5. That someones fish broke their ankle. XD I mean, what the hell?

6. Um... Yeah... About someone who was off school because he broke his leg when he fell down the stairs, but he's on vacation to Argentina or something I believe. o.o

Silver Ledian
24th December 2003, 10:34 AM
Probably that two Year 8 pupils were found kissing in the toilets - noting that my school is an all-boys school.

2. Have you believed a rumour and found out that it wasn't true, and felt really stupid afterwards?
Yeah, just last week in fact. Someone I know was supposed to have gotten his girlfriend pregnant (at 16) and then I found out the next day that someone else had made it up for a laugh. I thought it was true though ^^;;;

I don't think that I have, people say stuff behind my back but I don't think that false rumours have been made though. I wouldn't know.

I probably have, many in fact. I just can't remember any. I only do them for a laugh though.

Probably the one that my biology teacher, a few years ago, had a nervous breakdown and left our school, after only arriving 3 months beforehand. There's a lot of others, I just don't know...

6. Were there any rumours going round your school before you went on your break?
Yeah, that pregnant one ^^;;;

Soneko
24th December 2003, 10:35 AM

-*-*-

1. Ehh.. I've only been in my school for a little bit, so there havent been many rumours. But there's been one that two kids were gonna eat worms.
2. I dont usually listen to rumours... I mean, I dont believe anything 100%, so I hear a rumour and believe it around 50% percent until its proved wrong/right.
3. Nope.
4. Uh, no.
5. Uhh... memory loss. That the Shoyru has one eye? Dunno.
6. THe one about the kids eating worms. O_o

Moonlight Espeon
24th December 2003, 11:20 AM
1. Probably the rumor about a midget with red eyes and a pistol in the school wanting to kill all of us XDXD It was actually the exit sign reflecting off of a door in a locker room and supposedly it looked like eyes when the electricity was out O_o Don't ask.
2. No, because I never believe rumors. I don't trust people that well :o
3. Yeah, rumors have been spread about me a lot, online or offline :o I'm a person who's very easy to make rumors about.
4. No.
5. The stupidest rumor? See #1.
6. No.

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 01:24 PM

1. Uh... I dunno... we don't really have rumors much...
2. I don't think so. I'm not the kind of person who believes many things without evidence.
3. I'm certain I have. I don't know any, but I'm sure they've been spread.
4. Why would I want to do something like that? :o
5. I think I heard somewhere that the anime was going to reveal that Ash was really a cross-dressing girl lesbian... that was fun to laugh at.
6. Can't say I remember any.

titandude21
10th January 2004, 08:15 PM

1. idk, since i'm not involved in the school's social environment

2. see #1

3. there probably are, and I hope there are, b/c I want others to waste time out of their lives talking about me when it always ends up amounting to nothing

4. no

5. see #1

6. see #1

Leon-IH
15th January 2004, 02:29 AM
1. Umm that i was a terrorist, seriously..

2. Nope, i'm not gullible.

3. Definately, people must fear me because i always get stuff second or third hand.

4. Yeah, i started the terrorist one, people believed it, shock ****ing horror..

5. umm, me being a terrorist.

6. Yeah, 6 people are gay apparently, probably true.