PDA

View Full Version : // Poll // Where's my blankie ;-;!

Yukitsukai
24th December 2003, 11:20 AM
Don't ask xD

1) How many blankets do you have on your bed?

2) Do you sleep under blankets no matter how hot it is?

3) Do you ever awaken to find yourself hopelessly tangled up in the covers on your bed to the point it takes you 15 minutes to untangle yourself? (XD)
~~~~~~~

1) 3, one's all flowery, one's plain light blue, and the other's red, white, and dark gray striped.

2) yep. I'm weird XD

3) All the time, I hate it x_x;;;

Crystal Mew
24th December 2003, 11:30 AM
1. I have 2 =) I have my big fat comforter, and I have this polar bear soft blanket thats actually warmer than my conforter lol :> I used to have a sheet as my blanket, but I lost it somewhere o_0'

2. Normally, yes....but during the summer when we have no AC yet, I do not sleep under the covers..too hot @_@;

3. Sometimes, XD but I'm so alseep I'm just like '@_@ wtf' it normally takes me like 2 minutes to get my blankets straight ;P

Silver Ledian
24th December 2003, 11:40 AM
One thin blanket, but when it gets cold I open up my sleeping bag and put that over my bed also, which makes a second layer ^^

Kind of. When it's cold I'm always under the blankets but even when I'm warm, I'll still fold my blanket in half so that it's covering my stomach and bum, but allowing my legs to hang out at the same time. :D

3) Do you ever awaken to find yourself hopelessly tangled up in the covers on your bed to the point it takes you 15 minutes to untangle yourself? (XD)
Normally, yes, lol. You ever see in the movies when the mum puts the child to bed and the child is sitting up nicely with fat pillows and a creaseless blanket? That's not me. I wake up most mornings and the blanket is in no regular shape at all ^^;;;

Royal_Goddess_Tina
24th December 2003, 11:45 AM
-I have three... Two of them are blue with white stripes and the other one is a blue Spongebob Squarepants one...

-Yes, I do...

-Lol, once and a while...

Soneko
24th December 2003, 12:01 PM

-*-*-

1. One, but the stupid annoying cleaning lady puts ten thousand of them in my room.
2. Yeah. If its really hot, I'll use a thin blanket, but sleeping isnt sleeping without a blanket.
3. Sometimes, actually. Usually I just wake up on the floor with the blanket over all of me.

Cheesey
24th December 2003, 12:12 PM
Just the one quilt, which is enough for me. If I had any more I'd be too hot, and if my quilt was any thinner I'd be too cold, soo... Yeah. O_o' I'm fine with it.

Nope. If it's too hot and I sleep under a quilt or blanket or whatever I get sweaty and my bed gets all icky. O_o It's not nice sleeping in your own sweat. ~_~'

Yes, that's happened to me several times. XD I roll about a lot when I'm sleeping, so I often find myself stuck and I fall out of my bed a lot of the time. o_o It's alright though as I'm usually laughing helplessly when that happens.

mistysakura
24th December 2003, 10:58 PM

If it's hot, I only cover half of me with the quilt. Then it ends up on the ground in the morning.

My longes record's 5 seconds...

Deus Mortuorum
25th December 2003, 01:23 AM
1. One ._.
2. No...in the summer sometimes I sleep on top of it.
3. Nope. Not 15 minutes XP

Angel Blossom
25th December 2003, 06:51 AM
1) I have about 3 blankets in my bed. Hey, it's not my fault that I freeze up all of the time. ;P One of them is white, the other is light blue, and the third has a bunch of crazy designs on it. oO' Crazy designs..

2) Well, it does depend how hot it is during the night, lol. If it's so-so, I'll probably sleep under. If not, I'll sleep on top of all my covers. ^^' I just hate it when it's too hot in my room at nighttime..

3) Sometimes I do. I like it that way.. XP

titandude21
25th December 2003, 11:49 AM

1. 2, no matter what time of the year it is

2. yes... during the summer i just open the windows... breeze is good

3. no

Red Angel
2nd January 2004, 12:17 PM

1) One. Plain white thing.

2) Yup. My blanket is in this sheet-material case, so in the summer, I just sleep under the case (with no blanket).

3) Nope.

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 12:30 PM

1. 1 sheet, 1 blanket, 1 quilt.

2. It doesn't get too hot. We have a little thing called air conditioning. You should try it! ;)

3. It's not quite 15 minutes, but yes, it does happen on occasion.

GreenShirT
9th January 2004, 12:49 PM

1) Just the 1.
2) If it is really hot I may sleep with them off me.
3) Yeah, but maybe not taking 15mins to untangle.