PDA

View Full Version : You may request pics for me too do

PoKeSaFaRi
2nd January 2003, 05:44 PM
You may request pics for me too do, and I'll get them up here for you to see and enjoy.

You may see some of my art works here http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7886 incase u wanted to see how i draw :)

Latios & Latias
3rd January 2003, 01:28 AM
hey could u do me 1? a Latias And Latios Flying Towards the screen and me in the middle of them i look like this www.boomspeed.com/latios/MOI.jpg*the picture was made for me by orange*

dragon684
3rd January 2003, 03:32 AM
Ooooh, oooooh. Draw me an articuno plz. He's flying towards the screen in the middle of the picture. The way he alredy flied should be indicated by a blue, sparkling "road". I would like it if he came from the right upper corner.

Guardian Lugia
3rd January 2003, 05:48 AM
Could you draw a picture for me with Lagia, Latios and Latios flying across the see.

If possible not in png-format please?

Jon UKX
3rd January 2003, 12:02 PM
Can you draw me a guy with glasses,black hair wearing a t-shirt with a pokeball symbol(similar to one on Yuuki's headband but white) and a Pelliper and a Mudkip beside him and if possible could you write at the bottom His journey begins.

Keyblade Master
4th January 2003, 02:06 PM
Ok I got a request. I want a pic of the girl from crystal version but with purple hair holding a black pokeball with pink strips in one hand and on that side a sneasel and in the other hand a black pokeball with crimson/red stripes and a Houndour on that side (this is my fan fic *working on it* when she was just starting out....) Oh the Houndour has a scar above it's left eye like Scar in The Lion King If you need a pic just ask. if it's too much just delete the pokemon but I hope you can do it with the pokemon.

Arcanine18
4th January 2003, 07:17 PM
Aw... so many already... well if you still have the time, could I request an Arcanine? We could also do a littel art trade if you like.
It would be great if you gave it black ear tips and blue eyes, apart from that I have no wishes concerning pose etc. ^_^

Melody
5th January 2003, 12:12 PM
I already know what a brilliant draftsman u r, safari!!^o^ if u`r not too busied could u draw me Melody with a trainer dress??:D oh, pleeeeaaaaaaaaaseee!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sora Koneko
5th January 2003, 04:21 PM
Ee! Me loves your art! ^_^ Would you mind drawing me? ^^; I showed you my piccy on AIM, lol.. so uh, yeah. X_x; Okies? ^^;

Tai Kai Tsu
5th January 2003, 06:50 PM
You are already pretty busy, so when your free I've got dibs on the next request!

PoKeSaFaRi
11th January 2003, 08:24 PM
Here's the 1st one, the melody pic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Guardian Lugia
12th January 2003, 05:41 AM
Weeeh, Melody looks great.

Latios & LatiaS, unless you're Eevee1, which I'am pretty sure you're not, you didn't make those pictures. Please credit to the artist. Right now, you're steeling

PoKeSaFaRi
19th January 2003, 11:30 AM
i did all those pics and the melody one.

u can find more at pokesafari.theud.com/traceys

all the "Kento" pics are mine.

MoonLight
19th January 2003, 11:42 AM
Well Kento all i can say is your pics are as awsome as always great job

Crystal Vulpix
19th January 2003, 12:36 PM
Your Melody looks coooooolllll:o
You have a great talent. Mine pics are not so beautyful -__-
God job!