PDA

View Full Version : Looking for suggestions for a fairly short humor fic that involves the return of....

Pewter City Geodude
26th December 2003, 04:21 PM
...Professor Westwood! He's one of my favorite one-shot characters, and I'd really like to put him in a fic. Here's the basic stuff I'm thinking off, but I'm having a bit of a hard time getting more specific.

-canon, fitting in sometime around the current Japanese episodes

-he'll need a gimmick. In "The Evolution Solution," it was the "forgive me, Westwood I, II, III, IV, V" thing, and I might have that in there once, but I'd like something new that fits with his personality.

-I need a suggestion on the basic plot. I'm thinking Professor Birch might have invited him to Hoenn to help Birch study (insert Pokemon here) but I haven't gotten any farther than that. A standard Team Rocket attack would be a bit too...um, standard. But maybe I could include one of those Meowth dream sequences of what "da boss will say"?

-I just want to do a short fic, no more than 3 parts.

Andrew
26th December 2003, 05:51 PM
Gimmick, how about he has in his wallet a pic of all his family and promised not to swear to them. So every time he does, he pulls out the wallet, pics fall out "I'm sorry Betty!" ect.

How about Tracy's been sent to see him to pick up some stuff for Oak...

Team Rocket. Have Jessie and James posing as child workers at the next door child day care center. Heheheheh, hillarious.

Pewter City Geodude
26th December 2003, 06:19 PM
The second one is not bad, I'll consider it...although I was kinda wanting to have the main quadruplet in there.

Chris 2.1
29th December 2003, 12:13 PM
Wehay. Perhaps he gets abducted by a new Pokemon, and so does....Max/May (theyre both annoying x_x) so Ash and Brock and Max/May's paths cross as they try finding whatshisface...

Oh, and give him a Slowpoke. Heh, Comedy. ^-^;;

mr_pikachu
30th December 2003, 10:21 PM
Well, he was studying Slowpoke and Slowbro in the episode, so how about he studies the obvious: Slowking!

While he's studying, he runs across the group, and drags them into it...

Then Team Rocket follows the group (as always), and plans an attack to steal Pikachu (duh!), but it short-circuits well beforehand somehow (maybe a Slowpoke/bro/king blasts them away when they're hiding in a bush and the "twerps" aren't even around, or something).

And make him obsessive-compulsive or something. And I hope nobody flames me for saying that, because I actually am. Which might be why I can crank out a new chapter every week or two on my fics, but let's not get into that. There'd be flames flying in every direction. :P

Oh, and seeing as I haven't seen the Japanese episodes (I always wait until the English version comes out on Pokemon), I can't give you much there. Sorry. :(