PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Tch, new team.

Soneko
28th December 2003, 02:09 PM
Yessir, I turned on my crystal version one day and it was dead. Heh, no biggy... Im working on a new team. No idea's for items, so I need help there.

Vileplume
Mega Drain
Double Edge
Stun Spore
Swords Dance

Typhlosion
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
Sunny Day
Return
^ Low physical attack, high special, so he goes with Thunderpunch... and Return is there cause its there.

Lapras
Surf
Ice Beam
Body Slam
Confuse Ray

Zapdos
Thunderbolt
Thunderwave
Drill Peck
Whirlwind

I dont know what else to train. So if I have any 2x weaknesses, tell me and I'll get something to help that, yeh? Anyhow... helping?

GirlRepellant
28th December 2003, 03:01 PM
You have a 3x weakness to rock (Lapras' Ice, Typhlosion's Fire, Zapdos' Flying). The fact is that both Lapras and Vileplume could take care of that, and the rock type isn't terribly common. I'd suggest putting a psychic on your team, probably Alakazam. As for the 6th... meh, your call. I'd throw a ground type of some kind, maybe. That'll also help out with the rock weakness, incidentally.

Soneko
28th December 2003, 03:42 PM
Uhh, kay. Im not good with Alakazam movesets, so help with what I got.. ^^;

Sandslash
Earthquake
Rockslide
Slash
Curse

Alakazam
Psychic
Reflect
Encore
Blank
^ I have no clue... I really need help. x_X; He has great special attack so the punches are good, but I have electric, fire and ice Pokemon so I dont see the point. ^^; But yeah, whatever... help. x_x

GirlRepellant
28th December 2003, 03:52 PM
Having a second Ice type move is not a bad thing in my opinion. With the popularity of Dragon types, and the overall usefulness of Ice (vs. Flying, Grass, Ground, etc.), I see having a backup ice move helpful. I dunno, that's my opinion, though. But I like both of your movesets, otherwise.

EDIT: Oh, I meant to ask... how did you get Rock Slide and Curse on your Sandslash?