PDA

View Full Version : Zeon are the successors of Nazi

Real One Barunson
5th January 2003, 08:39 PM
After I saw Char's Counterattack yesterday night I noticed something. It seems that the Zeon and Nazis are similar. They want to make a perfect world. Hitler wanted a perfect world by requiring everyone to be blondes with blue eyes, which I think is just f0c|<3d up. The Zabis wanted a perfect world by making everyone go to space so they can be newtypes which I think is a good idea. They both started big wars, the Zeon name some of their weapons after german words like Kaempher and Neue Ziel, and they are both all fancy panzy and such. Anyways, I THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DID LOOK WHOS SMARTER lol:yes:

DarkTemplarZero
5th January 2003, 09:55 PM
ummm... lol, that's kinda weird...

Rei_Zero
5th January 2003, 11:42 PM
I think the founder of Zeon (Char's father) was Italian or something so it is only normal that most suits have european names. Also, Char's father wanted the colonies to become a seperate government. Then he was assasinated and the Zabis took over, (I think it was mentioned that the Zabis assasinated Char's father). They wanted to make the Zeon Empire. Then the Federation succeded. However, most soldiers in Zeon just wanted to seperate the colonies from Earth. Then the next couple of years marks the arrival of the titans and then Axis arrives and the Neo Zeon is formed. The Neo Zeon tries another attempt of conquest but the Federation destroyed them again. Char realized that Newtypes are recieving prejudice from the Earth so he wants every human to migrate to space so they will all become Newtypes. He assembles the Neo Zeon troops and then the sequences that you see in Char's Counterattack happens. Why did the Federation try to stop him??? Some thought it was wrong to force people to move even if it was a noble cause. Some just hated the Zeon's @$$ off.

Pokemaster Ash
6th January 2003, 12:06 AM
Also in one of the later episodes of Mobile Suit Gundam (near the end), Degin Zabi lectured Giren Zabi on the subject of Adolf Hitler. Giren got the wrong idea and stormed out content with his plans. Degin's last words on the subject: "I hope you remember that Hitler lost." They are not Nazis (or Nazi-like).

Also to note, World War II is considered the Middle Ages in MSG. Not really important, but an interesting fact.

MetaKnight89
6th January 2003, 12:06 AM
They arnt the same. The Nazis are pure evil while the Neo Zeons are just people who think are doing the right thing.

Rei_Zero
6th January 2003, 12:13 AM
Correction. The Neo Zeon controlled by Char are good. The Neo Zeon that was controlled by Haman Karn was EVIL.

MetaKnight89
6th January 2003, 12:27 AM
Rei_Zero ur wrong. Neo Zeon is led by Char. Principality of Zeon is lead by the Zabis. And neither side is good in Chars COunterattack. They just think each other is wrong.

Rei_Zero
6th January 2003, 12:35 AM
Neo Zeon existed in Z Gundam and ZZ Gundam too. Read my post. The first Neo Zeon was lead by Haman Karn and they were defeated by the Federation. Then Char reassembled Neo Zeon with a new purpose that was like the continuation of his father's purpose.