PDA

View Full Version : Release dates for new anime

Last Exile
29th December 2003, 01:46 AM
I wanna make this into a sticky once we get enough dates.

Okay, the way this topic will work is, if there's any anime you know about being released soon in your country, post it here.

A couple for my fellow Australians:

Last Exile DVD 1 - January 14 (Get this at ALL costs! This series owns all!

Witch Hunter Robin DVD 1 - February 11 (Very fine series!)

I'll post more as I get them.

Roarkiller
29th December 2003, 05:15 AM
Wait, is it video release or TV release? Or will both do?

Tho actually im more interested in whats goin' on in the native land of japan...

Dark-San
30th December 2003, 07:29 PM
I don't see the point of having to put up the released dates for the animes in dvd, CCC~

I rather you put up a topic which will show the released dates of new animes that it being available in the net for bit torrent and MIRC. Due to the fact that more ppl here gets their anime dose from the net.

Roarkiller
31st December 2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
I rather you put up a topic which will show the released dates of new animes that it being available in the net for bit torrent and MIRC. Due to the fact that more ppl here gets their anime dose from the net.

Theres no problem getting release dates from fansubbers. The problem is knowing what will be released at all. I only knew bout Tsukihime after visitng JCStaff's website, and that was a few days before the last ep.

What we REALLY need is some list of new animes and how they rate.

On a side note, Akazukin Cha cha is airing AGAIN in my country. Not that im complaining, lol, its a nice series. One Piece is airing soon too. Too bad im going to army camp next yr, so i'll miss it.