PDA

View Full Version : I challenge the craziest bone of them all! Ref: needed

Drade130
8th January 2003, 04:30 PM
Thats right, I challenge you, Crazybone! You have made me laugh with your posts too many times and now i will battle you.

1 vs 1
DQ: one week
You choose first, I attack first
Arena: Good ole Indigo Stadium!

crazybone
8th January 2003, 04:37 PM
Uhm, first of all, are you refering to me? If not, I'm making a stupid buttplug of myself. There have been "imposters" of me running all over the place lately. Especially in #battlearena.

Uhm, as much as I would like to accept, unfortunately, all my battle slots are full. ^__^;;;;;;;; 2 of them are on the verge of ending, but alas, my opponents are all stalling what pitiful time they have :D So, when I win, if you're still interested, I'll chall you or something, mmk?

Drade130
8th January 2003, 04:39 PM
Yes Crazybone i mean u. Alas I should have known, but i will be waiting for the challenge!

crazybone
23rd January 2003, 10:43 AM
I have freed one of my slots. I accept the challenge, if you are still interested.

Having no practice in a long time, I choose Razor.

*throws Lure Ball*

Go Razor! [Bulbasaur] [Male]

Cyrus
23rd January 2003, 10:53 AM
If you still need a ref, I will do it.

Drade130
23rd January 2003, 03:37 PM
Lure ball for a bulba, lol.

I choose for her first battle as a fully evolved pokemon, Lucifia, my female Slowking or queen if u prefer.

Lucifia, my dear. Use a flamethrower. multi type attacks are fun. Then psychic, double weakness. Finally set up a good safeguard.

Flamethrower~Psychic~Safeguard

100FangCroconaw
23rd January 2003, 04:58 PM
In case Cyrus won't be able to ref, I can. Don't expect me to make long complicated battles because I'm only a beginner at reffing.

Drade130
23rd January 2003, 04:59 PM
u approved? I prefer cyrus anyways.

crazybone
23rd January 2003, 05:02 PM
And so it begins. ;)

An adversary capable of a great versatility of attacks. Just wonderful, Razor. Yet, we must overcome all obstacles. Razor, commence off by creating numerous clones around yourself before Lucifia has the opportunity to execute her Flamethrower attack. Hopefully, she’ll spew her flames upon a clone.

Next, cast a [color=red] Light Screen [/red] and direct it towards where Lucifia emits her telekinetic waves.

Lastly, as Lucifia sets up her Safeguard, slice her flesh with a dosage of [color=red] Razor Leaf [/red].

Double Team/Light Screen/Razor Leaf

100FangCroconaw
23rd January 2003, 07:18 PM
Yes, I am approved.In case you need a sub-ref, I'm open.

crazybone
24th January 2003, 08:12 PM
OK, so who is our ref exactly...? X_x

Cyrus
26th January 2003, 11:17 AM
Crazybone vs.Teddiursa89
Razor the Bulbasaur(M) vs. Lucifia Slowking (F)

Prebattle:
Razor: 100%/100%
Lucifia: 100%100% |Happy to be in her first battle after evolving

Commands:
Lucifia: Flamethrower~Psychic~Safeguard
Razor: Double Team/Light Screen/Razor Leaf

Battle:
Both trainers take their respective positions in the tried and true Indigo Stadium. Crazybone selects Razor as his champion as Teddiursa89 selects his Lucifia as the challenger. Both pokemon circle each other while waiting for their orders. As they come both combantants race to complete the moves. As Lucifia exhales the large gout of fire at Razor, Razor spilts in 5. The flame, originally aimed to scorch her only opponent hits two of the plants, destroying them both. Lucifia begins to sweat a little now, she is being circles by three identical Razors. She selects on and hurls her telekenetic energy at it, in an attempt to throw it back into a wall, but the energy connects and stops against a hastily prepared light screen. Lucifia now gives up the offensive to prepare herself to counter any ailments, creating a group of lights circling her head. As the lights appear, Razor releases a barrage of metalic leafs that cut into her left side.

Post Battle:
Razor: 100%/90% | 2 Clones | Getting Cocky
Lucifia: 80%90% |Getting worried | Upset that her moves were countered

Again, my apologizes for the delay in refing this, thank you Crazybone for reminding me to do this. I will be more prompt in repling in the future.

crazybone
26th January 2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Cyrus
Post Battle:

Again, my apologizes for the delay in refing this, thank you Crazybone for reminding me to do this. I will be more prompt in repling in the future.

It's all good 8----d I wasn't saying you were slow, I was just reminding you that you were reffing this battle mmk? ^^;

On a side note, how exactly does your HP system work, if you wouldn't mind telling me? :-O~ With the boppin' and the hoppin' and the Pokeball throwin' and the 100%/90% thingey. :wave:

Anyhoo, good job Razor! Keep this up and we'll have Lucifia pinned down faster than a stripper does do a bible reading. 8D Start off with a Substitute this round. Around 20% should suffice for you to set up efficiently.

Next, I bet you think Lucifia seems rather colossal with her 6’7” height and 175 pounds of bulkiness, in contrast to your 2’4” and 15lbs feeble body. *steals Pokechow fromT89* But don’t worry, while your images of feign take all the damage, use Growth to adapt to her size and power.

Lastly, with your new found power and size, send a whiz of Razor Leafs to Lucifia.

Subsitute/Growth/Razor Leaf

Cyrus
26th January 2003, 11:59 AM
100%(HP)/90%(Energy, lower it goes, more fatigued, figured having both going down is easier and its an accurate way to do fatigue... my apologizes I normally explain that...

Drade130
26th January 2003, 12:34 PM
were ok, use safeguard, then swift andfinally use flaethrower again.

safeguard~swift~flamethrower

Cyrus
29th January 2003, 12:33 PM
I don't know how I missed this... again... My apologises...

Prebattle:

Commands:
Lucifia: Safeguard ~ Swift ~ Flamethrower
Razor: Substitue ~ Growth ~ Razor Leaf

Battle:
Lucifia starts a glow around herself, her body is now slowly pulsing with a blue glow. Lucifia looks up at her opponents, they now have a dull glazed look in there eyes, none of them have an active look in their eyes. As Lucifia launchs a barrage of stars, shattering two of the images of her opponent, the remaining image appears to grow, his body glows green and appears larger, a faint image of a larger bulbasuar overlaps Razor, yet the dull look in the eyes still remain. As Lucifia enhales deeply, preparing to release a gout of flame, Razor jumps to action and launchs a barrage of semi metalic leafs at Lucifia's head. The leafs have the same greenish glow that surrounds Razor, aswell as the faint image of a larger leaf overlapping them. They cut open her face, cutting the slow king's throat, making breathing hard. As Lucifia attempts to exhale the gout of fire, it fizzeles, the damage to her throat and mouth she couldn't generate ignite enough of the O2 to complete the move.

Post battle:
Razor: 85%/90% | 17% Sub | Getting Cocky | Glowing and larger image overlapping him
Lucifia: 55%90% |Worried | Throat, face, and mouth cut from Razor Leaf | Safeguard for 3 more rounds.

Drade130
30th January 2003, 05:47 PM
ok use Attract we need this badly. Then use psychic on his heart, squeezing it tll it pops, or hearts really bad, then use another psychic to his esophogus (or throat pipe)

Attract~Psychic (heart)~Psychic (wind pipe)

crazybone
1st February 2003, 05:35 PM
I'm in a bit of a hustle, so I'll keep this short.

Razor, Close Your Eyes right at the instant of when the round starts. This should divert you from any temptious ideas. =P

Next, your Substitute should be taking the heart crushing, so use Razor Leaf once more.

Lastly, Protect either yourself or your Substitute from the telekinetic receptors.

Shut Eyes/Razor Leaf/Protect

Cyrus
1st February 2003, 07:03 PM
Prebattle:
Razor: 85%/90% | 17% Sub | Getting Cocky | Glowing and larger image overlapping him
Lucifia: 55%90% |Worried | Throat, face, and mouth cut from Razor Leaf | Safeguard for 3 more rounds.

Commands:
Lucifia: Attarct ~ Psychic (heart) ~ Psychic (Throat)
Razor: Close Eyes ~ Razor Leaf ~ Protect

Battle:
Lucifia stares at the glossy eyed Razor, hinting at what she could do to him after the match, but it doesn't appear that Razor is intersted, no reaction can be noticed. Angry at having her offer spurned, Lucifia reachs out and crushes Razor's heart, or would if she could find it, she telekentically searchs for it in his chest, but can't find it, but for some reason, this makes sense to her. As she gives up her search, she is struck by a barrage of semi metalic leafs still overlapped by a larger glowing leaf. Lucifia stumbles back after being hit by this on her back. Again, Lucifia reachs out with her telekentic powers and attempts to grasp Razor's throat and shake it, her grasp is broken when it reachs a glowing barrier.

Razor: 85%/70% | 17% Sub |Cocky | Glowing and larger image overlapping him
Lucifia: 40%/80% |Really Worried | Throat, face, and mouth cut from Razor Leaf | Safeguard for 2 more rounds.

crazybone
2nd February 2003, 05:07 PM
Razor, start off this round by tediously lashing your vines at Lucifia. I want stripes of stingy pain on Lucifia by the end of this round.

Next, continue the flogging whips with a Fury Cutter . The more mangled and slashed up Lucifer’s body we can render upon her body, the better.

Lastly, give her yet another taste of an arduous Razor Leaf.

Vine Whip/Fury Cutter/Razor Leaf

Drade130
4th February 2003, 05:11 PM
ok Lucifia this isnt going to be easy, moral here, nver underestimate a Bulbasaur. Use a psychic and rip that vine right from its socket thingie. next put up a sub of your own. a very stong and i mean strong, not all health stong, but good and sturdy. Finally take rest.

Psychic(Vine)~Substitute(Strong)~Rest

Cyrus
4th February 2003, 07:29 PM
Prebattle:
Razor: 85%/70% | 17% Sub |Cocky | Glowing and larger image overlapping him
Lucifia: 40%/80% |Really Worried | Throat, face, and mouth cut from Razor Leaf | Safeguard for 2 more rounds.

Commands:
Razor: Vine Whip ~ Fury Cutter ~ Razor Leaf
Lucifia: Psychic ~ Substitue (Strong) ~ Rest

Battle:
Razor jumps to his commands, and lashes out with his vines to beat Lucifia into submission. As Razor retracks his vines, Lucifia takes the apparent moral of this story to heart, and grabs his left vine telekentically and pulls back, swinging Razor around by his vine until it snaps. Razor lands on his feet, skids back, and charges Lucifia, and begins cutting into him with his remaining vine, over and over again, the pain overwhelming. Lucifia, suffering from the repeated beating from Razor passes out.

Lucifia is unable to battle, I declare Crazy Bone victor.

crazybone
4th February 2003, 08:04 PM
Good game Teddiursa89! yuo aer teh leet :-----> Perhaps we can rematch sometimes?

Cyrus, compliments and thanks for reffing.

Drade130
5th February 2003, 03:58 PM
My frst spanking. Andnot the last because im battling sybria next.

Anyways, thx for batle crazybone ad u scare me.

Cyrus thx for reffng.