PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Rmt: 'the Unanmed'

HedgeCat
31st December 2003, 01:54 AM
Best team name evar.

Team: The Unnamed

[F] Arcanine @ Miracle Berry
Flamethrower/Body Slam/Crunch/HP Grass
Decided to replace Umbreon because she wasn't working well. I was thinking replacing Body Slam with Return.

[M] Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Rock Slide/Earthquake/Flamethrower/Crunch
Standard.

[-] Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Curse/Recover/Ice Beam/Double-Edge
A Cursegon.

[M] Electabuzz @ Miracle Berry
Cross Chop/Thunderbolt/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
Standard.

[F] Alakazam @ Leftovers
Psychic/Fire Punch/Thunder Wave/Recover
Hooray. Fire Punch if for any bugs, except maybe Heracross.

[-] Suicune @ Leftovers
Surf/Ice Beam/Roar/Rest
Roarer. Saves me from Curselaxes.

EDIT: Removed Umbreon and replaced it with an Arcanine. Now I only have a x2 fighting weakness and the x2 bug weakness should covered (Alakazam and Arcanine).

Number1ChanseyFan
31st December 2003, 06:20 PM
Umbreon-I would replace Toxic with Charm, and Bite with either Moonlight or Rest. Even with STAB, Umbreon can't do a whole lot of damage with Bite when it has such a low Special Attack. Attach Leftovers.

Umbreon

Charm
Baton Pass
Mean Look
Moonlight/Rest
@Leftovers.

Tyranitar-Very good, standard.

Porygon2-Since you have a lot of Special Attackers, it wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe use a Cursegon instead of a special sweeper.

Porygon2

Double-Edge
Ice Beam
Curse
Recover
@Leftovers.

Electabuzz-Great moveset, standard.

Alakazam-Replace one of the elemental punches with Thunder Wave, and put Recover in the last slot. Attach Leftovers.

For your last Pokémon, I would go with Suicune. It will be a little better against Snorlax and Machamp then Skarmory, as Machamp and Snorlax sometimes know Fire Blast. Your team already has the 3x Fighting weakness, so no need to make Machamp potentially more dangerous to your team then it already is. Your Suicune moveset is very good, just attach Leftovers. If you decide to go with Skarmory, replace Steel Wing and Double Team with Curse and Rest, and attach Leftovers.

Overall: Your team has a 3x weakness to Fighting (like you already mentioned.) and Bug types. So, you will want to be careful around stuff like Machamp and Heracross, because they could present some problems for your team.

HedgeCat
1st January 2004, 12:42 AM
Thanks N1CF. I removed Umbreon and added in an Arcanine. I think the moveset is pretty good. Is it?

item suggestions appricated; I think leftovers on nearly every pokemon is boring.

drizzt
20th February 2004, 12:27 PM
i personally hate legendary pokemon. i think they're cheap and people who dont use them are the real pokemon masters

GET RIDE OF SUICENE!!!!!!!

Green_Pikachu
20th February 2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by drizzt
i personally hate legendary pokemon. i think they're cheap and people who dont use them are the real pokemon masters

at least spell the pokemon's name right if you're gonna yell at him.

Leon-IH
20th February 2004, 04:08 PM
[F] Arcanine @ Miracle Berry
Flamethrower/Body Slam/Crunch/HP Grass
~ or you could use the old Extreme Speed, Curse, Safeguard, Fire Blast setup for some power.

[M] Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Rock Slide/Earthquake/Flamethrower/Crunch
~ better off with fire BLAST if your not resting.

[-] Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Curse/Recover/Ice Beam/Double-Edge
~ i prefer tbolt to ice beam, its a good skarm koer

[M] Electabuzz @ Miracle Berry
Cross Chop/Thunderbolt/Fire Punch/Ice Punch
~ good.

[F] Alakazam @ Leftovers
Psychic/Fire Punch/Thunder Wave/Recover
~ same set i use :) Gl with it

[-] Suicune @ Leftovers
Surf/Ice Beam/Roar/Rest.
~ ok, i prefer mirror coat to ice beam, moron zapdos used tbolt, died.

HedgeCat
20th February 2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by drizzt

'Suicene' isn't considered a ledgendary. It is considered a semi-ledgendary (it's not the same), because it has worse stats than the others.

Leon:
-I'll consider the Arcy set; it looks good.
-I prefer accuracy over power.
-I'll take your advice with the tbolt.
-thanks.
-A, forgot about Mirror coat. I'll fit it in some place.

Mr.E
21st February 2004, 12:35 AM
non-ES Arcy makes E cry. :(

Everything else looks decent enough I suppose, except 'Buzz is mediocre as a whole and I never saw the point of using 'Zam if you're going to pass on Encore. =[

And Charm Umby would save you from Curselax more than Suicune. X)

SupremeChampion
22nd February 2004, 01:17 AM
i agree with e, ES archy is pretty nasty... though i can't recall the set which bothers me... someone care to help me out? anyway, suicune might need mirror coat, because i don't know how long it would last against zappy. see how it works out, if it isn't give MC a try. kazam is ok, but you'd better ko heracross fast. if it gets you with a few megahorns, it's over. everything else is a ok. good luck!

~The Italian Stallion