PDA

View Full Version : Syberia vs. Girafarig, Ref Needed

Girafarig
31st December 2003, 07:05 PM
Alrighty, let's go

3v3
DQ: 1 week
Arena: Minas Tirith, at the very top. This battle will take place in a peaceful setting, atop the great city. For those of you that have seen the movie, there is a great rocky point jutting out of the city, with a large area perfect for battling. Obviously, EQ and Magnitude are banned. Failure to comply will mean a 20% damage on the pokemon using it. Dig is not really recommended unless your pokemon can drive through granite. That's about it. I'll go first, opponent will post attacks, then I attack.

Go, Bamberd, my Male http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs369.png !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Syberia
31st December 2003, 07:16 PM
I'll battle you, if you don't mind. I choose Styx, my male Scizor. Haven't used him in a while.

Styx, let's do something nice and simple. Take flight with Agility, and assault him with a pair of Razor Winds from the air.

Agility~Razor Wind x2

Girafarig
1st January 2004, 07:45 AM
Okay, while Styx is using Agility, use Flash to blind him. If Flash works, then follow up with a Thunderbolt. If not, use a Psychic, not specifically, but as the attack list states, "a tidal wave of energy", uplifting both Pokemon and inanimate object. Now, if Flash stays, use another Thunderbolt. If not, use Extrasensory

Flash~Thunderbolt/Psychic~Thunderbolt/Extrasensory

Cheesey
1st January 2004, 02:50 PM
I was recently made a Rookie Ref... So I'll ref if neither of you have any objections. I won't be offended if you do. :)

Girafarig
2nd January 2004, 07:15 AM
Yeah, that'd be great. Go ahead.

Cheesey
2nd January 2004, 12:24 PM
Girafarig vs. Syberia

Current Statistics

Bamberd the male Stantler

Health » 100%
Energy » 100%

Styx the male Scizor

Health » 100%
Energy » 100%

« Pre Battle »

The two battlers walk up to the very top of the huge city of Minas Tirith. The buildings stand high, the white stone they are built from standing as securely as ever. The two battlers stand up at the top, away from the hustle and bustle of people, ready to start a battle. One trainer sends out a Stantler, who is raring to start his first battle. The other more experienced player sends out a Scizor, his metallic body shining in the sun. Both the pokemon are filled with energy, and they await their first commands.

« Round One »

As the battle begins, Styx immediately dashes away, leaving Bamberd a bit confused as to where he's gone. He's commanded to use a Flash anyway, and does so, hoping he'll get a lucky shot. However, luck wasn't with him, and the dazzling light only hurt Syberia's eyes. The Stantler quickly looked around him to see if he could see where Styx had gone... But he'd stayed a vulnerable target for too long and was soon struck with a Razor Wind from the Scizor, puncturing his side. The place where it struck is stinging Bamberd, but he tries his best to ignore it and uses a Psychic back on him. Everything lit up creepily and Bamberd was lifted up into the air with Styx.

The Stantler is really a bit confused now, and his stomach has butterflies in it. He didn't want to fly, especially when everything else was lit up in a luminous red glow. He shook off all his thoughts and remained brave, and just as Scizor was about to attack he used his last attack. The Stantler fires a beam of psychic energy right in Styx' face. It hits his sense of hearing, which greatly irritates the metallic bug and he fires another blast of wind at the Stantler. This time it hits him on one of his front legs, and as the effect of psychic wears off, Stantlers falls to the ground with a stumble.

« End of Round One »

Bamberd the male Stantler

Health » 83%
Energy » 90%
Stinging side
Sore front leg

Styx the male Scizor

Health » 89%
Energy » 81%
Very irritated

Girafarig
3rd January 2004, 08:35 AM
Okay, now you're mad. First, use a Hypnosis to send Styx to sleep. If that works, use Dream Eater twice. IF not, first use a Thunderbolt, then use an Extrasensory.

Cheesey
9th January 2004, 02:48 PM
*prods Kyle with a stick* It's been almost a week, and I can't see anything in the Absence Tower... You alive? o.o

Cheesey
15th January 2004, 03:49 PM
I hereby DQ Syberia. Girafarig, will you be evolving a pokemon or catching a new one?