PDA

View Full Version : A New Year, and Anime Convetions are Coming Again!

EVme15
31st December 2003, 07:07 PM
The new year is almost upon us (at least around here, anyway... ^^). So, who went to what conventions last year?

I went to Anime Boston for 4 hours... 1.75 of which were spent in line getting my passes --; It was good aside from that, with what little I saw. I heard that next year the dealer's room is going to be bigger... major plus.
And ConnectiCon for a while. It's really spread out, that's what I didn't like. And there wasn't that much going on at one time. It was ok, the fact that it's just so wondefully placed (it's the weeked that CTY Session 2 started, so we went to the con for Saturday, stayed, then drove to Albany Sunday) is the real reason I liked it.

Next year (or this year...) I'm going to the same two cons. I'll be at Anime Boston a lot longer (YAY!) and ConnectiCon about the same. I also might go to PortCon... or anywhere else that is extremely convinient in the travel plans.

I hope to crossplay Kai from Beyblade G Revolution, but I dunno how well that's going to come out. ^^ *sigh*
I'm entering one AMV at Anime Boston, deadline has yet to come. ^^ Hopefully I'll be able to post the video when I finish completely...

Oh, yes, feel free to form early-made con groups... ^^ *always wanted to be in a group*