PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy vs All of ASB. (Ref- Yes please)

Andrew
31st December 2003, 07:38 PM
Well yea, I want to try something different, we'll have two teams.

Team One - Ozzy.

Team Two - Whoever signs up. Up to 24 People.

Well the arena is a great big mall complex, three levels, food court, movies ect, its open but no-one's around. There's a great big honking water feature complete with waterfall in the food court so water Pokemon can be in there and a shallow river runs the length of the complex. Oh and the shopping complex can't be destroyed via Equaking and stuff K. And there are lifts and escalators ect and department stores and stuff.

You can go into shops and find refuge, or food to recover energy not HP. Ect ect ect.

And for every Pokemon you use, I'll use one.

So if you want to sign up, post your Pokemon and yourself. Then I'll post my corresponding Pokemon, I'll try keep it even and not rely on type advantages.

If you all work as a team, there's no doubt you'll totally kick my ***.

So yea...

Post your Pokemon. Sign ups close in one week, and I'll post attacks first.

DQ - 4 days.

Team Ozzy -

Misdrevus - OzMissy - Female.
Starmie - OzStar - Genderless
Electabuz - OzBuzz - Male
Murkrow - OzKrow - Male
Lunatone - LunatOz - Genderless
Mr. Mime - OzMime V 2.0 - Male
Skiploom - OzSkippy - Female
Lombre - LOzbre - Female
Metang - Baby Jesus - Genderless
Espeon - Molty - Male

Team Everyone But Ozzy.

Pikachu 101: Misdreavus - Trouble - Female
Light Ninetales: Vaporeon - Azure - Female
Hedgecat: Flaffy - Volt - Male
Nuriko: Spearow - Arashi - Male
Dark Templar Z : Onix - Kyoshinhei - Male
Cyndaquil: Xatu - Mithrandir - Female
Deck Knight : Exeggutor - ExeggutOz - Male
The Blue Avenger: Lapras - LaprOz - Female
Ryan Dude 713 : Slowking - Bluto - Male
Shidorah: Girafarig - Taunt - Female

Reserves on the Cheerleader Bench
Dark Dragonite
The Muffin Man
Moltrecuno

Pikachu101
31st December 2003, 08:07 PM
yello, ozzy, has anyone ever told you that you're insane?

:sends out Trouble the Female Misdreavous:

Andrew
31st December 2003, 08:17 PM
Thanks Pika101.

I choose my Misdreavus - OzMissy - Female. :)

There we go, even steven.

LightNinetales
1st January 2004, 05:07 AM
I like the idea.Poor ref...I'll sign up.I'll use Azure,my female Vaporeon!

Andrew
1st January 2004, 05:16 AM
Thanks for signing up.

I'll use my Genderless Starmie - OzStar :)

This should be fun.

Cyrus
1st January 2004, 03:06 PM
I reffed your last huge match, I can ref this if you like.

Pikachu101
2nd January 2004, 11:06 AM
I pity you Cyrus, here have a cookie. And Ozzy did you thank me for the insane comment?!?!?

HedgeCat
2nd January 2004, 01:37 PM
I'm in.

Go, Volt!

(male Flaffy)

Nuriko
2nd January 2004, 03:13 PM
Poor Cyrus. I'm in though. ^_^ I choose Arashi, my male Spearow!

The Muffin Man
2nd January 2004, 08:52 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot. Currently, my battle slots are full-up.

>.>;; And geez thanks for killing my Million Points of Light strategy(EVERY pokemon on our team charges and fires Hyper Beam XD Poor Ozzy)

DarkTemplarZ
2nd January 2004, 09:06 PM
I'm in, I'm using Kyoshinhei, my male Onix

Poor Cyrus, this is a helluva battle to ref...

Dark Dragonite
2nd January 2004, 10:17 PM
I would also like to reserve a spot, one of my matches seems dead, but I will forefit one if need be so I can participate here.

Andrew
3rd January 2004, 06:31 AM
Hedgecat thanks for signing up, in retaliation I'm using my Male Electabuzz OzBuzz.

Nuriko, also many thanks, against your Spearow, I choose my Murkrow, OzKrow.

Dark Templar Z, interesting to see you here, against your Onix, I choose my brand new Lunatone, LunatOz

Double D and Pastry Person, sure, I'll put you on the Reserves bench with the cheerleaders.

Many thanks Cyrus.

And Pika 101. What Crazy Comment?

The Blue Avenger
3rd January 2004, 09:06 AM
Hey, I'd like to reserve a spot. If one of my battles turns out as a forfeit, I'll join.

Soneko
3rd January 2004, 08:35 PM
I dun' wanna be a bother, but how bout you let people make this a fourth battle? Just a suggestion.

Anyhow, I'd like to reserve a spot... if one of my battles end, or yeah. ^^; I deffuntly wanna take place in this, heh. Anyhow, I'll be using Taunt, my female Girafarig.

Andrew
4th January 2004, 03:35 AM
Ok Blue Avenger and Shidorah, I'll put you on the Cheerleaders bench too!

And just a hint to your comrads, only one of you can walk away with the prize. So I guess you'll have to turn on your team-mates to see who'll win.

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2004, 01:17 PM
Man, Ozzy, that's evil. Fun!

Pichu
4th January 2004, 01:47 PM
Mmm.. this sounds cool. The sign-ups isn't over I think...

So my third battle? Pretty please?

I'll use my newly evolved Xatu (F) Mithrandir to fight in this battle. :)

*looks* OMG.. Cyrus is reffing this... poor him... =.=;

Deck Knight
4th January 2004, 03:44 PM
Well, Ozzy turns out another wild(and amusing) card.

I'll sign up... I choose ExeggutOz(Male)! Eggy is fun.

Andrew
4th January 2004, 03:49 PM
Cyndaquil, Welcome to the battle! I'll be using my Male Mr Mime OzMime Version 2.0 to beat Xatu with :) Thanks for signing up!

I'm extending signups by 5 more days, so if your battle isn't free by then, sorry.

Edit: Excellent DK! Great to see my Old Eggy! :D I'm going to be using Skiploom, OzSkippy the Female to fight against Eggy!

Moltrecuno
4th January 2004, 04:36 PM
Oz, can I reserve a spot in your battle? I'm almost done in one battle and I can participate in here after its done. :)

Is that okay?

~M~

Charizard04621
4th January 2004, 04:40 PM
Everyone's saying poor Cyrus... You guys realize he'll get an insane amount of money for reffing this, right?

Anyway, I'm not signing up like OzAndrew requested - I've got my three slots full - but I had a question to ask because I was curious. How do you plan to handle the four people who reserved slots once your week for signups is up? If they really wanted to join this, they could of course forfeit another battle, but I was just wondering if you had a plan in case people with reserved spots couldn't free up battle slots soon enough.

Also, I'd like to point out that you'd better work out a system for posting order because 24 people are going to have some troubles deciding who moves first. That, and you have to figure out whether you would alternate posting between teams (you post all your attacks and then they post all theirs, and vice versa) or individuals (one person posts, you post a response, and so on until everyone posts. This would take a very, very long time and a lot of space. It would also make your ref's life a lot harder.)

Well, just making a few suggestions that should help you organize things.

[EDIT]: Five people with reserved spots now that Moltrecuno's signed up also.

Andrew
4th January 2004, 04:45 PM
I put in an extra 5 days, if they can't free up a battle spot in 12 days, we can't wait forever, I'm sure we'll do this again another time.

And I was going to post the order for posting attacks when I posted my first batch, when all the competitors are locked into place and it is confirmed. Its not really that hard you know.

And it was going to be Team based battle posting, not one at a time for me. I'd post them all in one batch. Don'tcha think I already thought all this out?

The Blue Avenger
4th January 2004, 06:08 PM
All right, I freed up a battle slot so I can battle you, OzAndrew. My Pokemon will be LaprOz, my female Lapras.

Andrew
4th January 2004, 06:31 PM
Lombre, LOzbre, is a female and will be joining the battle :) Great to see you freed up a spot :D

ryandude713
6th January 2004, 05:38 PM
dude, i was planning to do this later this month, but now i must join it to avenge the loss of my brilliant plan

i choose my male slowking, bluto

Andrew
6th January 2004, 05:46 PM
Ok then, I use my new and shiny unused Metang - Baby Jesus in response to Slowking!

Well I've had this idea for a while too ;P So :P

Andrew
7th January 2004, 02:05 PM
Ok, I thought I'd better perfect the Arena layout, since well its pretty dang vauge! Its pretty much a large rectangle, and the middle of each level you can see down to the one below or above.

Bottom Level .
Southern end - Target.
Shops lining the way - Hair and Nail Stores, Hairdressers, craft store, cheap store, mobile phone store, book store. Woolworths (Large Supermarket) Colorado, shoes stores.
Northern End - Myers Department store - Electronics and Girls clothing.

Level 1 - Southern end - Harver Normans Electronic SuperStore, A-Mart All Sports.
Shops lining the way - Boost Juice Bar, Body Shop, K-Mart, Vaccum Store, Bag Stores, Brothers Neilsen surf store, book store, hairdressers, DVD store, music stores, travel agents, money exchange, just jeans, jeans west, a variety of womens clothing stores. Perfume store.
Northern End - ATMs, Myers, Mens Clothing, Womens Clothing, Perfume.

Level 2
Southern End - Food Court *Movies only accessable from here*
Shops lining the way - Electronics Boutique, Fitness First, Barbers, Bank, Cafes, Many teenage girl stores, Mr Toys Toyworld, City Beach clothing, Painting stores, Best N Less clothing and underwear, womens underwear store, HMV store.
Northern End - Myers Homewares, books, linen, restraunt.

Cinema Level *Only accessable through Food Court Escalators or Elevators at the southern end. *
Cafe, 16 Cinemas, Library.

There are escalators in the middle of every level, and at the southern and northern ends with lifts only on the southern end. But Myers has its own Lifts and Elevators.

Dang its big. I guess we'll all start out in the Food Court Area then?

Soneko
9th January 2004, 04:04 AM
Err, I cleared one of my battle spots... so, I can battle here. X_x; As I said before, I'll be battling with my female Girafarig, Taunt.

Andrew
9th January 2004, 04:25 AM
Excellent :) I'll use my brand spanking new Espeon - Molty who's a male. Only one more day till signups end.

Andrew
12th January 2004, 09:34 PM
Ok then, all is closed.

Remember ONLY ONE OF YOU CAN WIN So perhaps toxifying your friends early on will win you all the cash in the long run?

Also remember, EQuake is useless, and so is dig essentially.

Ok here is Battling Order for this round.

Ozzy
Shidorah
Ryandude
The Blue Avenger
Deck Knight
Cyndaquil
Dark Templar Z
Nuriko
Hedgecat
Light Ninetails
Pikachu 101

Next round.

Pikachu 101
Shidorah
Ryandude
The Blue Avenger
Deck Knight
Cyndaquil
Dark Templar Z
Nuriko
Hedgecat
Light Ninetails
Ozzy

3rd Round.

Ozzy
Light Ninetails
Pikachu 101
Shidorah
Ryandude
The Blue Avenger
Deck Knight
Cyndaquil
Dark Templar Z
Nuriko
Hedgecat

4th Round.

Hedgecat
Light Ninetails
Pikachu 101
Shidorah
Ryandude
The Blue Avenger
Deck Knight
Cyndaquil
Dark Templar Z
Nuriko
Ozzy

Got it?

Ok first off, Lunatone welcome to your first battle!
Safeguard - Then Toxic Exeggutor and finish off with an Ice Beam on Exeggutor. (Lunatone has Mirror Lenses in its eyes)

Safeguard - Toxic - Ice Beam

Lombre welcome to your first battle!
Start off by Leech Seeding Vaporeon, then Toxic it, and finish off with a Leech Seed on Girafarig

Leech Seed - Toxic - Leech Seed

Metang, first battle for you too. Lets show them what you got.

Toxic on Lapras, Toxic on Xatu and finish off with travelling down to the sports store.

Toxic X 2 - Travel to sports store

Espeon, ANOTHER newbie! Lol! Lets help your friends out eh!
Helping Hand on Murkrow, Lombre and OzMissy Ok.

Helping Hand X 3

Skiploom, nice evolution, here's your big chance!
First off Leech Seed Onix, then Giga Drain him twice. (Skiploom has gold hoop earings)

Leech Seed - Giga Drain x 2

OzMissy, good to see you again too! First off lets use a Toxic on Flaffy, then use a Shadow Ball on Flaffy, and finish off with Once More, With Feeling! And Sing "Where Is the Love" by the Black Eyed Peas.

Misdreavus - Female - OzMissy
Sig Move: Once More, With Feeling
Description: OzMissy’s necklace glows blue before she sings a beautiful melody, which affects EVERYBODY, including Trainers, Pokemon, Ref, Spectators and anyone else around at the time.
Once everyone hears the song, anytime in the future, the affected players may burst into song and dance. But when one person does, everyone else does, including OzMissy.
While everyone is singing and dancing, no one can attack each other, and they have to simply go along with the singing and dancing. However most status ailments still continue to cause damage (Burn, Poison, Curse, any other ones)
But when everyone is singing and dancing, these status ailments are cured:
Freeze: The Dancing Shatters the ice encasing them.
Paralysis: The Dancing Frees up their paralysed Muscles.
Misc:
- Everyone can only sing and dance for up to a maximum of 2 rounds.
-However after a 1 round of rest, someone may burst into song again spontaneously.
-OzMissy's Trainer specifies a song to be used when Once More, With Feeling is initially used. It basically makes the battle more entertaining.
-3 Time Use Per Battle
Type: Normal | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Nil.[i]

Toxic - Shadow Ball - Once More, With Feeling

OzBuzz, goodo, lets start with Toxifying Slowking, then throw a Static Shield at it, and finish off with a Thunderbolt on Spearow.

[i]Electabuzz - Male - OzBuzz
Signature Move: Static Shield
Electabuzz makes a shield out of Electricity that is charged with Electricity, and looks like a medieval knight's Shield. Electabuzz can either hold onto the shield to block/weaken incoming attacks. Alternatively Electabuzz can throw the Electric Shield at the opponent. If the opposing Pokemon is touched by the Static Shield, there is an 85% chance of them becoming paralysed. However if the Shield is used to block attacks and then thrown, the damage drops down to 5%. The Static Shield can be also dissipate if a very strong attack hits it. The Static Shield is useless against Ground or Rock Attacks. If a Pokemon uses a Physical Attack (Body Slam), then when they hit the Static Shield they will take 5% damage and have an 85% chance of becoming paralysed.
Type: Electric | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 10% or 5% | Paralyze: 85%

Toxic - Static Shield - Thunderbolt

Starmie, time to go for a trip, Teleport into Myers, its RIIIIGHT down the other end. Any department is fine. Then create a substitute and finish off by recovering.

Telport - Sub - Recover

Mr Mime V 2.o :D

Teleport to Myers and try to get around the same area as Starmie, then create a substitute and as much health as you want to Glover without making yourself faint.

Mr. Mime - Male - OzMime V. 2.0
Sig Move - Glover
Description - Mr Mime concentrates for a turn before sacrificing his Health to go into a giant Glove that will appear above the battle. This glove looks like um… someone’s stolen it from a Disney Mouse. This glove can carry out simple attacks such as slapping, punching, grabbing and the like. Hovering around the Glove can be ordered to attack. However only three orders can be given per round between the both of them. This glove has no type and can be attacked to be destroyed. It can take a defensive approach and shield Mr. Mime. The Glove only has as much HP as Mr. Mime decides to sacrifice to it. Once the glove is destroyed another one cannot be summoned.
Type: Nil | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Up to ref | Side Effects: Mr. Mime loses HP and it is devoted to the Glove.

Teleport - Substitute - Glover

Finally my birdy, OzKrow :) (OzKrow is white with blue eyes)

Taunt your opponants before trying to attact Xatu and finish off with your sig move!

Murkrow - Male - OzKrow
Sig Move – From Beneath You, It Devours.
Description – OzKrow is a darkness Pokemon and embraces the evil of the world as it is all interconnected. Being a minion of “The First” (Buffy The Vampire Slayer) he can try to contact his master for help if he is in trouble. Giving a loud caw, OzKrow is surrounded by darkness trying to summon his Master for help for a turn. If his master, “The First appears” it can choose to do one of a few things.
1)Can convince the Pokemon to inflict damage on itself.
2)Take the form of the dead and use it to spook the opponent.
3)Summon one Bringer with its shiny, evil, ornate dagger to stab the opponent
4)If blood is spilt the First will summon an “UberVamp” for three turns before it turns to dust.
5)Simply laugh at OzKrow’s predicament and being evil will leave.
Once one of the following scenarios has played out, The First will announce “From Beneath You, It Devours” and disappear. Or it could take on the form of a young girl and say “Ta Ta For Now!” Whatever.
Misc: “The First” is made up of an ancient evil, and it feeds on the darkness of the world. “The First” however cannot touch anything and is incorporeal and nothing can touch it. “The First” is a master of manipulation and has even convinced people to kill themselves, their friends or do its bidding. It can take on the form of any person that has died.
A Bringer is another minion of “The First” that has an ornate and shiny evil dagger that is its weapon of choice. With their eyes sewn shut and symbols carved into their eyelids, they wear long robes and are very ineffective alone.
An UberVamp is just like a vampire, only, the caveman version. It is extremely stupid but it is extremely tough. While the UberVamp is summoned, OzKrow wouldn’t dare try attack the opponent as well because well… The UberVamp would try to kill OzKrow too.
Type: Dark | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: Up to the ref | One Time Use Per Battle | Side Effects: Up to the Ref

Taunt - Attract - From Beneath You, It Devours

Good god I think I'm done.

Soneko
12th January 2004, 11:52 PM
Alright Taunt, dont let anyone come near you. Start by using a Double Team so you wont feel alone. Then use a Thunder on whatever it hits, it doesnt really matter. Finally use an Agility and run around at top speed, avoiding anything that comes near you.

Double Team - Thunder - Agility

ryandude713
14th January 2004, 07:23 PM
safeguard ~ earthquake ~ earthquake

all must suffer for cyrus taking me away from my games

Pichu
18th January 2004, 01:23 AM
bump for post for TheBlueAvenger ... ~_~

btw, I don't get the posting order... I don't see any pattern in it. what happens after round 4? ie... what is the order of R5? :confused:

Edit: btw, ryandude, did you read that Earthquake is useless? Or did I misread something? xD

The Blue Avenger
18th January 2004, 09:59 AM
Whoops, sorry!

LaprOz, start with a Safeguard! Next, get yourself to the pool of water! If you can, then attack with Ice Beam at your closest Oz-controlled opponent!

Safeguard, Get to water/Ice Beam (if already there), Ice Beam

Cyrus
18th January 2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil
bump for post for TheBlueAvenger ... ~_~

btw, I don't get the posting order... I don't see any pattern in it. what happens after round 4? ie... what is the order of R5? :confused:

Edit: btw, ryandude, did you read that Earthquake is useless? Or did I misread something? xD

To clarify the posting order, OzAndrew posts first every odd numbered round. His opponents rotate their posting order every round. The first person to post posts second the next round. The last person to post is the first person to post for the team.

And no, I don't believe ryandude713 read the part about EQ not having any effect.

Cyrus
20th January 2004, 09:18 PM
Deck Knight?

Deck Knight
21st January 2004, 06:06 PM
Alright Exeggutoz... its time to pwnzorz teh n00bzorz!

Start by blasting out a widespread Poison Powder! it might not be as potent as Toxic, but poisoning everyone at once is fun! Then Leech Seed OzKrow... we likes sapping teh birdy... Finally, send acall to the ancients and rupture up the ground with Ancientpower, hitting all foes in front of you!

Poison Powder(field) ~ Leech Seed(OzKrow) ~ AncientPower(whoever is in front of Exeggutoz at the time).

Pichu
21st January 2004, 11:28 PM
Ah, why everybody is shooting everyone at the very start?! This makes my previous strategy useless. x____X;

Ok Mithrandir, let's copy some of Andy moves! Teleport as fast as you can right down into Myers. "its RIIIIGHT down the other end. Any department is fine." [quote from OzAndy xD] Then start with a Safeguard. Now, switch to zone seeker mode and test our luck ... Send out a Future Sight and hit a random victim!

Teleport - Safeguard - Future Sight

DarkTemplarZ
22nd January 2004, 06:24 PM
Ok Kyoshinhei, lets win this. Start out with Substitute, block Skiploom's Leech Seed and any other attacks that come your way. Then use Sandstorm, and finish up with an Iron Tail on Lunatone.

Substitute ~ Sandstorm ~ Iron Tail (Lunatone)

Nuriko
23rd January 2004, 11:13 AM
Sorry for the delay...

Alright Arashi, I want you to start off with Agility, try and escape down the hall from the crowd of Pokémon so you dont wind up getting hit by mistake. Then, as soon as one of the Oz Pokémon comes near you, use Quick Attack and then Drill Peck right at it's face! If nothing comes, then just stay put...

Agility ~ Quick Attack ~ Drill Peck

Cyrus
26th January 2004, 12:31 PM
Hedgecat?

Pichu
27th January 2004, 12:22 PM
Um... Hedgecat has been DQ'ed

01-23-2004 09:13 AM
01-24-2004 One day
01-25-2004 Two days
01-26-2004 Three days
01-27-2004 10:20 AM four days and one hour and 7 minutes.

Can we get on with the next person ie: LN?

Cyrus
27th January 2004, 01:02 PM
DQ doesn't apply until after the first round is reffed.

HedgeCat
27th January 2004, 07:44 PM
Okay Flaffy. Use Thunder Wave on OzMissy, then shoot Shock Waves at anyone.

Thunder Wave (OzMissy) ~ Shock Wave x2

Pichu
30th January 2004, 02:10 PM
LightNinetails?

LightNinetales
30th January 2004, 03:48 PM
'kay,Azure...First,you'll use Protect.Your next attack will be Surf,and finally you'll use Attract on Oz's Espeon.

If someone uses Toxic on you,or if you are the target of one of Flaffy's Shock Waves,you'll use Detect instead of Surf/Attract.

Protect - Surf/Detect - Attract/Detect

Pikachu101
2nd February 2004, 01:23 PM
Okay Trouble first fly into the ventalation shaft over the food court and then use a Toxic from it into the food court, hopefully poisoning multiple pokes on any team. Then throw a Shadow Ball at OzMissy.

Cyrus
5th February 2004, 04:31 PM
Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:

Team everybody but Oz:

Pikachu101
Trouble (Misdreavus, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

LightNinetales
Azure (Vaporeon, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

HedgeCat
Volt (Flaffy, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Nuriko
Arashi (Spearow, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

DarkTemplarZ
Kyoshinhei (Onix, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Cyndaquil
Mithrandir (Xatu, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Deck Knight
ExeggutOz (Exeggutor, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

TheBlueAvenger
LaprOz (Lapras, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Ryandude713
Bluto (Slowking, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Shidorah
Taunt (Girafarig, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Team Oz:
OzMissy (Misdreavus, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
OzStar (Starmie): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
OzBuzz (Electabuzz, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
OzKrow (Murkrow, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
OzMime (Mr. Mime, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
OzSkippy (Skiploom, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
LunatOz (Lunatone): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Lozbre (Lombre,F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Baby Jesus (Metang) 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Molty (Espeon, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:

LunatOz: Safeguard ~ Toxic (ExeggutOz) ~ Icebeam (ExeggutOz)
Lozmbre: Leech seed (Azure) ~ Toxic (Azure) ~ Leech seed (Taunt)
Baby Jesus: Toxic (LaprOz) ~ Toxic (Mithrandir) ~ Move away
Molty: Helping Hand (OzKrow) ~ Helping Hand (Lozmbre) ~ Helping Hand (OzMissy)
OzSkippy: Leech Seed (Kyoshinhei) ~ Gigadrain (Kyoshinhei) Gigadrain (Kyoshinhei)
OzMissy: Toxic (Volt) ~ Shadowball (Volt) ~ Once More, With Feeling (Volt)
OzBuzz: Toxic (Bluto) ~ Static Shield (Bluto) ~ Thunderbolt (Arashi)
OzMime: Teleport ~ Substitute ~ Glover
OzKrow: Taunt ~ Attract ~ From beneath you, it devours
OzStar: Teleport ~ Substitute ~ Recover
Taunt: Double Team ~ Thunderwave ~ Agility
Bluto: Safeguard ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake
LaprOz: Safeguard ~ Icebeam (Oz___) ~ Icebeam (Oz_____)
ExeggutOz: Poison Powder ~ Leech Seed (OzKrow) ~ Ancient Power (?)
Mithrandir: Teleport ~ Safeguard ~ Future Sight
Kyoshinhei: Substitute ~ Sandstorm ~ Iron Tail (LunatOz)
Arashi: Agility ~ Quick Attack (Oz____) ~ Drill Peck (Oz_____)
Volt: Thunderwave (OzMissy) ~ Shockwave ~ Shockwave
Azure: Protect ~ Surf / Detect ~ Surf / Detect
Trouble: Fly ~ Toxic ~ Shadowball (OzMissy)

Battle:

The round begins with three of the pokemon attempting to teleport across the mall, a stunt that none of them are willing to risk without a great deal of familiarity with that portion of the mall. Baby Jesus, OzMissy, and OzBuzz all begin the match with the same basic idea, covering their respective targets with toxic goo. LaprOz manages to raise a ward before the toxins reach her, Bluto’s barrier appears just after the toxins set in and Volt simply accepts the poisons while returning the favor with a wave of electricity to OzMissy. LunatOz raises a ward, while Azure raises a protective barrier against Lozmbre’s cluster of seeds. Arashi speeds around the food court while Taunt is flanked by a trio of images of herself. OzKrow taunts his foes, while Molty simply adds “Yeah, you tell em”. Trouble darts into the air ducts as ExeggutOz releases toxic spores into the air. Kyoshinhei creates a body double to take the volley of seeds from OzSkippy.

LunatOz, Lozmbre, and Baby Jesus all spray toxic goo at the same time, Lozmbre is supported with a “Yeah, you spray her good!” which does little to enable the goo to connect with the dodging Azure. OzSkippy floats over to Kyoshinhei and draws out a portion of his life force while the stone snake attempts to start a sandstorm within a controlled environment. From within the air duct, Trouble spews forth a glob of toxins, the grate and air conditioner pump the goo out, but it fails to connect within any of the pokemon. OzMissy lashes out and strikes Volt with a potent Shadowball while OzBuzz hits Bluto with a shield of electricity. OzMime makes an extremely large substitute while OzKrow does his best to seduce a an extremely susceptible Mithrandir. Taunt blasts ExeggutOz with a thunderwave, causing his muscles to lock up. Bluto wastes his time trying to shake the reinforced mall as LaprOz blasts Molty the cheering section. The paralyzed ExeggutOz is unable to release his seeds while Mithrandir raises her ward. Arashi turns his momemtum towards OzStar’s newly made doll. Volt reaches out blasts OzStar’s doll with an electric burst.

As Baby Jesus begins his trip towards Myers OzMissy begins to her song, accompanied by Molty as a backup singer. OzMissy’s song prompts everyone present to break out in song and dance, singing along to the grossly hypocritical lyrics. Leaping from their assigned seats on the cheerleaders’ bench, the impromptu cheerleaders begin to sing and dance to the song in their suddenly appearing cheerleader outfits, micro length skirts included. Dancing to the beat, The Muffin Man and Moltrecuno perform a high kick at the same time, just as The First makes its appearance in the form of Jesus. The First stares aghast at the spectacle it is forced to witness, babbling incoherently. Finally able to string together words, it simply states “I am the root of all that is evil within this world, but that is just wrong!” and the image of Jesus disappears.

Post battle Stats:

Pikachu101
Trouble (Misdreavus, F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy) | In air duct

LightNinetales
Azure (Vaporeon, F): 100% (HP) 80% (Energy)

HedgeCat
Volt (Flaffy, M): 84% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Severely Poisoned (4% Next action)

Nuriko
Arashi (Spearow, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy)

DarkTemplarZ
Kyoshinhei (Onix, M): 78% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Poisoned | Substitute 2%

Cyndaquil
Mithrandir (Xatu, F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy) | Severely Poisoned (4% next round) | Safeguard (4 Actions) | Attracted to OzKrow

Deck Knight
ExeggutOz (Exeggutor, M): 98% (HP) 90% (Energy): Severely Poisoned (4% next round) | Paralyzed

TheBlueAvenger
LaprOz (Lapras, F): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Safeguard active (2 actions)

Ryandude713
Bluto (Slowking, M): 83% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Safeguard Active (4 actions) | Severely Poisoned (4% next action)

Shidorah
Taunt (Girafarig, F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy) | 3 clones

Team Oz:
OzMissy (Misdreavus, F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy)
OzStar (Starmie): 85% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Substitute (15%)
OzBuzz (Electabuzz, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy)
OzKrow (Murkrow, M): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy)
OzMime (Mr. Mime, M): 70% (HP) 80% (Energy) | 30% Substitute
OzSkippy (Skiploom, F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy)
LunatOz (Lunatone): 100% (HP) 85% (Energy) | Safeguard (2 actions)
Lozbre (Lombre,F): 100% (HP) 90% (Energy)
Baby Jesus (Metang) 100% (HP) 90% (Energy) | On its way to the sports store
Molty (Espeon, M): 85% (HP) 85% (Energy)

Referee’s notes: If I missed something, feel free to point it out. On a side note, I won’t be sending out any more engraved invitations to post. Please provide specific targets for your pokemon.

Posting Order:

Pikachu 101
Shidorah
Ryandude
The Blue Avenger
Deck Knight
Cyndaquil
Dark Templar Z
Nuriko
Hedgecat
Light Ninetails
Ozzy

Pikachu101
8th February 2004, 11:29 AM
What are you talking about Cyrus, the Black Eyed Peas are cool.

Ok Trouble, this is an unexpected problem. Let's shut OzMissy down, first fire a Shadow Ball at her followed up by a Toxic aimed at her general area, continue the round by rushing through the air vents away from the food court, if you can through the vents, make it to the movies.

Plugger: Now that's bad, the king of all evil thought that sig was sick. Hey mister First, can I have evil lessons?
Me: sigh..

Soneko
8th February 2004, 12:22 PM
Alright Taunt, great job. Lets keep it up yes?

Start by grabbing the Electabuzz with a Psychic grip and tossing him at another pokemon, whichever is closest. Then power up a Zap Cannon and launch it at whichever Pokemon you'd like, and think you can hit. End by launching a Future Sight, to hit whatever you find best.

If at anytime a status-changing attack is used on you, use Magic Coat.

ryandude713
8th February 2004, 04:04 PM
double edge ozbuzz ~ double edge ozbuzz ~ use ur sig on ozbuzz

Signature Move: The Ultimate DM Boxing Fist of Doom
(Slowking Looks up at the sky, and opens up mallet space just above him. A small rope lowers, and he tugs on it. He opens his mouth, and a lagre amout of an an-natural liquid
drops from mallet space. These juices distort his perception or reality, and confuse him, which makes him feel like he is the
strongest pokemon alive. He staggers forward, and punches the opponent once, which causes the opponent to become confused as well. One time use.
Type: (Figting) | Accuracy: (85%) | Damage: (25%) |Effect: (Slowpoke punches the opponent once, which has a 75% chance of making the opponent and Bluto confused for 1-2
rounds.)

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2004, 03:19 PM
Dragon Dance x2, Surf at Oz____. Let's go!

DarkTemplarZ
10th February 2004, 07:38 PM
just wondering, how did Sandstorm do no damage to anybody last round?

Anyway, let's go Kyoshinhei, hit Ozbuzz with an Iron Tail. Next use Sandstorm again. Then, after Ozbuzz is confused, use Slam on it.
Iron Tail ~ Sandstorm ~ Slam

Cyrus
10th February 2004, 07:42 PM
DarkTemplarZ, there is an order to post in, you need to wait until after Deck Knight and Cyndaquil post. Sandstorm did no damage because its a weather based effect inside of the mall.

Cyrus
14th February 2004, 02:46 PM
Deck Knight is DQed.

Pichu
16th February 2004, 01:22 AM
If I'm correct, Nuriko has gone, Pikachu101 seems to have vanished, Deck Knight been DQ'ed, and most others have left as well... and I starting to get sick of all my battles that I'm having right now, which are mostly (not all, cept' the one thanks to our new awesome subref ;)) in a super slow pace... (probability of beating all 9 of Ozzy's fiends will be very little)

And that goes to my conclusion, and this is the second time it occurred, and that is forfeit. :(

Not to mention I want to participate in some place else. xD

Even so, I think I broke something when I reposted this post 3 times in a row, now it is the 4th time. xD

So! ... Good luck to the other participants!

And yes, I won't be looking back and I won't regret.

Edit: *unsuscribes thread*

HedgeCat
20th February 2004, 11:12 PM
I'm gonna forfeit as well, as it's going slow and i have no chance of winning.

Good luck to everyone else.

Cyrus
22nd February 2004, 10:59 AM
Leaving DarkTemplarZ's attacks where they are, the next person to post is Nuriko, assuming she reappears. Then LightNineTales followed by OzAndrew.

Soneko
22nd February 2004, 11:23 AM
Nuriko wont reappear... if she would, it would be after this battle had been finished. I understand if you dont believe me, but eh... I think it's better to simply, uhm... remove her.
Geh.

Cyrus
22nd February 2004, 08:17 PM
I believe you, I don't think she will reappear but I don't have the ability to remove her until the DQ passes.

Cyrus
27th February 2004, 12:07 PM
DQing Nuriko, LightNineTales it is your turn to post.

Cyrus
4th March 2004, 09:47 AM
LightNineTales, you are DQed. Your turn to post Oz.

Cyrus
8th March 2004, 10:02 AM
This should be interesting… OzAndrew has past the DQ. Between the five remaining combatants, you need to decide who gets the one catch or evolution and how to break up the 10 yen between you.

DarkTemplarZ, TheBlueAvenger, Ryandude713, Shidorah, Pikachu101 please come to a decision on how to break up the prizes.

Soneko
8th March 2004, 10:49 AM
Erhk... I would personally prefer to extend the DQ... but since Im not the only person in the battle, could we have a vote? Or something?

Cyrus
8th March 2004, 12:42 PM
I suppose a vote works.

The Blue Avenger
8th March 2004, 02:40 PM
I think a vote for the catch (where we can't vote for ourselves) and then we each get 2 yen.

DarkTemplarZ
10th March 2004, 09:30 PM
Maybe we somehow pick the catch/evo at random and split the yen? The vote's fine with me tho if u guys prefer that.

Pikachu101
11th March 2004, 11:52 AM
um rock paper scissors for the catch/evo (although I desperatly need it myself)

Soneko
11th March 2004, 01:03 PM
I have a suggestion... perhaps we can simply continue the battle, without OzAndrew. Last one standing wins?

Soneko
18th March 2004, 01:57 PM
Im sorry to double post, but...

This is unfair. I'd like to end this battle somehow, and I dont really care how. Either the battle ends without anyone getting the pokemon or yen, or everyone gets a pokemon and the yen- or we can continue without OzAndrew.

Kay, thanks.

The_Missing_Link
18th March 2004, 02:30 PM
See, that's the downside of a battle like this. In the end, it takes a long time to finish and only one person can get the evolution/catch and another takes the Yen

Pichu
18th March 2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link
See, that's the downside of a battle like this. In the end, it takes a long time to finish and only one person can get the evolution/catch and another takes the Yen

*figures* ...

Furthermore, Ozzy has an advantage, since he has all these pokes to fight against "us", while the "us" part needs to fight against everyone.

Cyrus
19th March 2004, 11:07 AM
The most efficient means of determining who gets the catch / evolution as I see it would be to randomize lots or something along those lines. You all should receive yen, 2 yen each would be the logical break down.

Cyndaquil, the advantage OzAndrew existed in the lack of communication between his opponents and that you believed that you had to fight each other.

The Blue Avenger
19th March 2004, 07:28 PM
I could go with that style of choosing for the catch and yen.

Soneko
20th March 2004, 10:36 AM
Yeh, I guess I'll go with that way too.