PDA

View Full Version : can sone tell me whats going on?

uz's return
31st December 2003, 10:11 PM
u may Know me as ultimate zapdos, u may hate me.
whatever may have hapened im sorry.
but i need to know if the username ultimate zapdos is banned and if so what for.
thanks, this is diving me nuts
also i have redialed as a similar thread said to do and ultimatezapdos is still banned.

ps- i didn't see the other new years post, i swear to god.

Number1ChanseyFan
31st December 2003, 10:22 PM
Well, I don't want to sound mean or anything, but here is what L_P wrote in your Happy New Year's topic in Misc. when she closed it...

Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
If I see you spam again I'm going to ban you. Happy new year.

And after you posted that topic, you still posted some spammy things. http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=55625

So, once again, I don't want to sound nasty or anything, but L_P did give you a fair warning, and some of the posts that you made long before, and after she posted the warning were spam... So this is just a guess, but I would think that because since you have broken the rules quite a few times, you were banned.

Zak
31st December 2003, 10:24 PM
Uh, UZ, take a look at your OWN posts. Have you ever heard the term "spam"? Well, a lot of people haven't, but most have.

STUPID
POINTLESS
ANNOYING
MESSAGES.

They may not look stupid to yourself, but there is a faq somewhere, L_P has posted the link to it numerous times, and she may have it stickified somewhere. If you think your posts didn't violate any of them.... then this board is NOT for you. Besides, I believe you have been warned numerous times.

~Zak

uz's return
31st December 2003, 10:29 PM
i didn't spam that much did i?
i know i posted some dumb stuff but come on.

Number1ChanseyFan
31st December 2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by uz's return
didn't spam that much did i?
i know i posted some dumb stuff but come on.

Well, I looked at the recent posts thingy in your profile, and quite honestly, a lot of your posts are spam. A lot of your posts are one-liners that don't really contribute to anything. When you post a reply to something, try to actually contribute something positive to the thread, don't just write 4-5 words. When you start topics, make sure that the exact same thing isn't on the front page. Try to start intellectual discussions and stuff, make your posts worth reading, and then, you won't be considered a spammer. TPM is a higher quality message board compared to a lot of message boards that are in existance, and the members here are expected to follow the rules. The rules aren't that hard to follow. Posting "some dumb stuff" isn't gonna get you a lot of friends or respect around here. You can have fun without spamming!!

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
1st January 2004, 12:44 AM
Waah, Christen... Don't be nice to them.. If they've spammed enough to get themselves banned already, and if they don't get why they've been banned, then they obviously need a few lessons on how to NOT be a newbie.. >_>

I'd have to say with the grammar and spelling of this person... I fully support L_P's decision on the banning. ^_____^

~Chico

Little_Pikachu
1st January 2004, 02:07 PM
I can't remember who wrote it, but I don't take credit for this in depth guide.

http://www.angelfire.com/me/SuzieW/spam.html

You may or may not be unbanned, depends how I feel.

uz's return
1st January 2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Little_Pikachu
I can't remember who wrote it, but I don't take credit for this in depth guide.

http://www.angelfire.com/me/SuzieW/spam.html

You may or may not be unbanned, depends how I feel.
okay thanks.

Powarun
3rd January 2004, 06:29 PM
Well, wouldn't making another name also be illegal? I thought that opening another account is wrong here.