PDA

View Full Version : ..::BrUTa\_ Vi0\_ENC3::..

DarkBlastoise
8th January 2003, 08:41 PM
-[2x]- Insect Queen
-[2x]- SS

-[3x]- Blood Vors
-[2x]- GAF
-[2x]- Blood Vors
-[2x]- MoF
-[2x]- MEB
-[1x]- Cyber Jar
-[1x]- WotBF
-[1x]- Sinister Serpant

-[5x]- Staples
-[1x]- Harpie's Feather Duster
-[1x]- Premature Burial
-[3x]- Shallow Grave
-[2x]- TttD
-[2x]- NotC
-[2x]- Insect Imitation (the key)
-[2x]- AoD

-[1x]- IO
-[2x]- Solemn Judgement
-[1x]- Magic Jammer
-[1x]- Mirror Force
-[2x]- DNA Surgery

the Insect Queen is a very complicated card..even more complicated than Toons...its a lvl.7 2400/2400 mon, that has the Effect of gaining 100 ATK points for every Insect on the field but in order for it to attack u must sacrifice one monster on your side of the field, and if it destroys a mon, it automatically becomes a Monster Token (EARTH, Insect, 100/100) and is summoned onto my side of the field in ATK mode (meaning an automatic sacrifice). The point is to try and get SS on the field and use Insect Immitation on it, since its only one lvl. belwo Insect Queen I can tribute it to summon the Queen, Premature Burial and Shallow Grave help by creating Sacrifices for the Queen...muahahahha!

The Muffin Man
9th January 2003, 02:42 PM
ummm...Her effect doesn't include tributed monsters. It's as a result of ATTACK...So using Insect Imitation would be useless for trying to build up monsters(And losing a summoned skull is a bad idea too. He's NATURALLY stronger. DNA surgery would screw you up)

And you misread her effect(like THAT'S a first):

You must sacrifice a monster in order for your Insect Queen to attack. When she destroys a monster put one insect token into play(100/100). But guess what - She may be a 2500/2400 when she first pops out, but:
1.She's unable to be found with WotBF
2.She's weaker than SS naturally
3.She's an insect. DNA Surgery/Insect Barrier is more common than you might suspect.

Anyway. If she sacs a Token to attack, she loses 100 atk. If she sacs another monster, you lost some defense.

Not a card you should take so lightly. And Dark Elf is not worth it. Add Gemini Elf. On second thought, skip the whole "Beatdown with Insect Queen" idea. It does not work.

DarkBlastoise
9th January 2003, 08:21 PM
thanks for your optimist view d00d *end sarcasim* im just trying to make different decks from all the F/S Beatdowns I see here...

-Insect Imitation's good incase the SS is destroyed

-DNA Surgery/Insect Bariier? no1 plays that where I play (u gotta look at the competition not thats the first time u overlooked something like THAT)

-Okay ill agree w/ u that Vors/Elves r better -2 D.Elf +2 Vors

-And how would u know that it wouldnt work? Have u actually TRIED this? True not all the cards arent out yet..but i have this deck on EDS and its beaten ppl on there w/ better decks than 85% of this board..

The Muffin Man
9th January 2003, 08:38 PM
your "competition" doesn't even have DNA surgery I presume. The game does not count as a tough opponent. A F/S deck tears through 90% of the duels. The hard part is finding cards.

BTW - She's a lvl 7 with 2400(2500 default, really). That's not worth 2 sacs.

DarkTemplarZero
11th January 2003, 09:03 PM
I agree, no RL insect deck uses an Insect Queen, 2400 L7 and requires 1 sac to attack o.O

The Muffin Man
12th January 2003, 11:45 AM
Mmhmm. Indeed. 3 sacs in order to do anything useful? Oh sure you can use it like Dark Elf(just an offensive wall), but then she's eternally trapped at 2500 unless you pull out some good insects or your opponent plays Insects. Which gives them plenty of time to get one insect you cann't risk - Man-eater Bug.

By leaving her as an offensive wall, you're risking Monster removal EVERY SECOND!

Also - Where the hell is Backup Soldiers? What could be better than to bring back all the Blood Vors(you have 5, apparently) back into your hand to play them out? and Ultimate Offering or 2 might help. 500LP for a Summoned Skull, AND you're "staple card", Insect Queen? Hmmmm...

DarkBlastoise
12th January 2003, 05:07 PM
true I need Backup Soldier but she does work and EVERY MONSTER RISKS MONSTER REMOVAL! (except, sometimes, Jinzo)

The Muffin Man
13th January 2003, 08:35 AM
But every monster doesn't sit there and prepare to die. What other monster is either killing your own monsters or not doing anything? At least Dark Elf is only taking a more-restorable 1000 LP. Insect Queen requires you to kill a monster, and if they screw your attack over(i.e Jinzo gets a Reinforcements or Rush Recklessly slapped onto him) you just wasted a monster.

DarkBlastoise
13th January 2003, 12:02 PM
say I equip Fairy's MEteor Crush (isnt in deck hehe)? or say they dont have any of that..there are A LOT of factors in the card game that just doesnt mean one deck always works or one deck never works

The Muffin Man
13th January 2003, 12:26 PM
You're right for once, but who would EVER use a 2 sac summon creature that's naturally weaker than Summoned Skull?? Hell, Dark Magician is Superior to Insect Queen.

DarkBlastoise
13th January 2003, 01:23 PM
hmm..lets see..origional ATK strength doesnt always matter...

-Dark Necrophobia
2200/2800, DARK, Spellcaster/Effect, lvl. 8

-Sure you have to remove 3 monsters from your grave for the rest of the game (theres a magic card that allows u to remove them from the field hehe) but when its destroyed it acts like a PERMANENT Change of Hearts...hehe :evil

id give u some more but Edo's page is down hehe...

The Muffin Man
13th January 2003, 02:49 PM
Then let me correct what I said.

A 2 Sacrifice with no redeeming effect that's REALLY worth it(Losing all 3 La Jinn? So what, you can take your opponents BUED that THEY forked out 5000LP for with Cyber-stein!)

DarkBlastoise
14th January 2003, 12:21 PM
uh yeah cuz when u attack Cyber Stein w/ BEUD they loose (that is unless they have Mirror Force..)