PDA

View Full Version : Fwarhar

Soneko
1st January 2004, 05:57 AM
Err, yeah.

I sketched a few thingies. I wun bother you with teh sketches, but I CGed one of them, a Mudkip. I think it came out okay. If ye cant tell what the backround is, its supposed to be a beach. ^^; Anyhow... yeah. Uhm, enjoy, or whatever. O_o

Ill post the rest when I CGify them. ^^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Susan_Rocket
1st January 2004, 08:21 AM
Awww, that is the most cutest Mudkip I ever saw. I wanna hug it and cuddle it and I give it a 10/10

really chibi looking fella' :D

aragornbird
1st January 2004, 11:08 AM
OOooooh....it IS cute! Awww, but it looks a little sad with the droopy mouth and fin. I think it's good, but the coloring is a bit pale. I like my Mudkips to be sorta shiny as if they were wet, so I think darker shades and brighter hightlights might be good.

But I can't resist the little eyes, they're just staring at you..:D

Soneko
1st January 2004, 11:43 AM
Eeh... thankies.

About the color. I think they're scale-ish, like crocodiles or whatever... and so when they're out of the water, the scales dry and become sort of pale, I would think. ^^;

Anyhow. I colored another one, but then when I was trying to save it my compu screwed and restarted. ><; So then I colored it again, and yeah. X_x; Here... eh.

Its an Elektrike. They normally dun have noses, but I gave him one because I think it looks wrong, and is wrong, that it wouldnt have a nose. Also I changed the eye... eh. ^^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nuriko
1st January 2004, 03:44 PM
Gah, I just lost the reply I was typing.. I will try again. ><;

Mudkip: I really like this, especially the pose, it's so cute! ^^ I like the paleness, actually. Though, I don't think Mudkip have scales... at least, I always thought their skin to be smooth... but, hey, you never know. ^^ I think the eyes could be darker, more black, than light grey.... the grey makes them look glazed over. X_x

Electrike: I love this! Looks way better than the real Electrike, I must say. ^_^ The nose is so cute. The shading is very light, though... and hard to see. maybe add a bit more depth to it? Other than that though, awesome picture, defenitly one of my favourites... keep it up!

Soneko
1st January 2004, 08:55 PM
Muhr... Mudkip's skin can be dolphin like, but then he wouldnt be able to go out of water, or it would be very dangerous... thats why dolphins stay in the water in the first place, because they're skin cracks when its not wet. But Mudkip goes out of water, and his skin doesnt crack, so I would think its more like a crocodile's scales. X_x

About the eyes, I usually use a shade of gray... I'll make it darker next time though. ^^;

And for Elektrike's shading, I shaded it... O_o Im quiet sure its shaded rather darkly, but oh well. X_x;;

Err, now a new pic, of the last sketch. X_x; Issa strawberry bannana! o_o; Enjoy...

*Curses* Filesize is too big. Linky... Strawberry Bannana (http://groups.msn.com/SketchBook/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=155)

Iveechan
2nd January 2004, 01:40 AM
That last pic makes me want yogurt ;D.

The mudkip reminds me of something... like Dino from the slintstones because of the lighter muzzle. Hmmm... I think the official Mudkip looks sort of sad too. Then again, I'd look said with a second form who looks like that @_@.

That's interesting how the Electrike has that more innocent face and the big paws. That style reminds me of these plush toys that have beany stuff in the limbs, makes 'em feel neat when held. Man, I need to make an Electrike.