PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} If you could be...

Cheesey
1st January 2004, 10:18 AM
If you could be a vegetable, which would you be and why?

If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
Humans don't count >=[

If you could be a video game character, what/who would you be and why?

If you could be a Pokémon (it had to come, didn't it) which one would you be and why?

~*~

If I could be a vegetable, I would be a carrot, because they're orange, and I lik the colour orange. O_o And they're all crunchy and tasty, and stuff. o_o I'd probably get eaten by a rabbit or something though. Or cooked. Eaten, anyway.

Of I could be an animal, I'd be a cat, because they're really sleek animals. They're quick at running and catching prey... They're really independent animals. Yet they can be very cute, and affectionate. I love cats. My cat is being cute right now. XD

I would be... Um... Roy from Fire Emblem, 'cause then I'd get to go on cool adventures and battle a lot and stuff. O_o Also, I'd have a really interesting past, and I get to use cool items and stuff. So yeah. Go Roy, he rocks my socks. *cough*

I'd be a Mareep =D They're adorable little pokemon, and I like the electric type a lot. They always seemed very playful to me, and I've loved training them... And the fact they're sheep means they don't have a hectic life. Lol, I just love them in general. ^_^;

Aipom Of Doom
1st January 2004, 10:57 AM
Vegetable: I'd be some sort of inedible, poisonous vegetable that if someone bit into me, they would die >=[

Animal: I'd be a... human :O!. Because humans have computers and in general have control of the world ;o.

Video Game character: dunno... Falco from SSBM maybe? it would be cool to be a bird with weird reflector sheilds and a laser and stuff =d.

Pokemon: Mew :o. Surprised? Well consider that I'd spend 99% of my time transformed into an Aipom, but I'd have legendary status and psychic power to boot =d.

EVme15
1st January 2004, 01:06 PM
Probably a cucumber, because they get quick deaths. Decapitation.
Cats. They're so cute, and they get run of the house... And they can run fast, and jump, and climb (upwards...) and they're so cute... =^_^=
I'd be Mia from Golden Sun. 1) Myste has been obsessed with that game since Christmas, 2) She can cast spells, cool...
If you could be a Pokémon (it had to come, didn't it) which one would you be and why?
EEVEE!!! *sqeals* CUTE! And I could evolve into any of five Pokemon, all of them just of cute. That way, once I decide what would be coolest, I could evolve into it. ^_^ There's so many choices!

Yukitsukai
1st January 2004, 01:23 PM
1. If you could be a vegetable, which would you be and why?
2. If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
Humans don't count >=[
3. If you could be a video game character, what/who would you be and why?
4. If you could be a Pokémon (it had to come, didn't it) which one would you be and why?

1. I'd be a potato, really bland on the outside, but all nummylike on the inside xD

2. Probably a cat, because they're really sweet and cute, plus they're really stealthy.

3. I'd be Yuna from FFX-2 because..... uh..... I can be xD

4. I'd be a Jirachi, because being legendary would rox0r xD

Royal_Goddess_Tina
1st January 2004, 02:17 PM
- Hmmm.... I guess I would be a tomato because then I could be ketchup and I love ketchup!! (yes in my mind, tomatoes are vegetables!)

Humans don't count >=[
- A butterfly because they can fly and they are free...

- Ummm... I don't really know, I don't play a lot of video games... I guess I will say ummm... Peach off of Mario Kart... lol... Cuz she's pretty...

- Ummm... A butterfree for the same reason I'd be a butterfly...

Silver Ledian
1st January 2004, 03:00 PM
I thought there was that weird thing that tomatoes were actually fruits...anyways:

Humans don't count >=[
4. If you could be a Pokémon (it had to come, didn't it) which one would you be and why?

1. I guess I'd be something like a sprout because no one would want to eat me and I'd live forever. I'd become the biggest sprout in the world, providing I was looked after... :)

2. I'd be something that could fly and swim at the same time but I don't think there's anything like that, so maybe like a dolphin ^^

3. That's a hard one, but Samus is a good character. Fast, strong attacks, looks cool, yeah, Samus!

4. Well I'd probably be Ledian, after having liked it for so long I may as well see what it's like to be one, heh. But I guess Celebi and Mewtwo have good abilities...

Nuriko
1st January 2004, 03:11 PM

Humans don't count >=[

1. I would be... um... tricky question. o.o; A carrot, maybe. ^^ Because I could hide in the ground when i'm growing.. I dunno. O_o I like carrots. ^^

2. I'd love to be a bird, because I've always dreamed of flying... but not a bird of prey (as much as I love them) Because I couldn't eat meat. x_x So maybe... a tropical bird of somesort? I'd love to live in the tropics, and eat fruit and seeds. ^^

3. Dagger from FFIX... only because I had a dream I was her last night, and I think I'm in love with Zidane.. ._.; Or, a Pokémon character, because then I'd be in the Pokémon world. ^_^;

4. Tricky one. Not quite as tricky as the vegetable question, but still... O_o; I'd like to be a Cubone. I don't like to show my face... so having the skull over my head would be perfect. ^^; Either that, or Spearow, because I'd love to fly.

Leon-IH
1st January 2004, 03:35 PM
if i were a vegetable i'd be an apricot, nice quick death cycle and decent life.

as for animals i'd be a Tortoise, they live for ages and they roxor

As for video game charecters i think i've got dibs on Hector in fire emblem..

the pokemon i'd take would be either Magmar (hey it's warm ya know, good hours and all) or a very drunken Ursaring (nobody wants to mess with you, your huge, the waking hours are allright..)

Agent Elrond
1st January 2004, 05:39 PM

A mandrake root.

Humans don't count >=[

A finback whale, either that or a dolphin.

Konoko from Oni, because she owns everything.

Ha ha! Absol, definitely. Or maybe an Umbreon.

:wave:

Soneko
1st January 2004, 08:46 PM
Humans don't count >=[

1. Uh, I'd be a cucumber, because they're funny tasting and funny looking and overall funny. O_o;
2. A siberian tiger, or a red-tailed hawk.
3. Uh... Kazooie? Because its a funny bird thing, and I dont play alot of videogames so I dunno what else to choose. >>;
4. Uhm, probably a Charizard, or Scyther. Because they're adorable... and, no one messes with a CHarizard. Heh...

DarkTemplarZ
1st January 2004, 10:08 PM
1) A vegetable? Why would I wanna be a vegetable? I like carrots and stuff, but I'd probably want to be broccoli. Nobody would eat me and I'd have cool hair ^_^

2) I'd love to be an eagle, always wanted to fly. That and I'd own the sky and kill everything :)

3) Marth from Emblem and SSBM, cuz he ownz. He's cool and mad-crazy fast and got cool attacks.

4) Rhydon or Gligar, my two favorites.

Red Angel
1st January 2004, 10:55 PM
Veggie: Something very, very poisonous.

Animal: See above :D

Video Game: Um... how about somebody with a nice, shard sword. Or a railgun. Wait, Fortune from MGS2 has a railgun. Problem solved.

Pokemon: Electrode. How can you NOT want to be able to explode anytime you want?

EmpressMyuu
1st January 2004, 10:59 PM
1. I'd be a tomato. Even though tomatoes are really fruits, they taste like vegetables. Of all the vegetables, I have the most uses in other foods and even drinks (V8.).

2. I'd be a cat, butterfly, or, if fantasy creatures count, a dragon. Cats because they're cute, playful, and good hunters. Butterflies because they're pretty and can fly and be free. And a dragon because they're a mix of the two but aren't really playful, not really cute but some are pretty (cute added if you count Pokémon), and add a huge dose of power.

3. I'd be Lucia from Lunar 2 because, like her, I'm trying to find my place in the world and wonder about my existence. Plus we both have really long hair.

4. I would be a Mew, since it can learn any attack and is one of the cutest things on earth. But if legendaries don't count, I'd be a Gardevoir since she's pretty and is one of the best Psychics, or Altaria since she's the cutest non-legendary dragon. Cats and dragons rock.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
2nd January 2004, 04:00 AM
1) The kind of vegetable no one wants to eat. :P

2) Curse you. :P There are many I want to be. Among them all, I want to be a white tiger, a black wolf, or a peregrine falcon the most.

3) I'd like to be SSBM Zelda or Mia from Golden Sun.

4) Articuno. Such a pretty blue winter bird...... *_*

Toxicity
2nd January 2004, 02:50 PM
1.If you could be a vegetable, which would you be and why?

Humans don't count >=[

~*^*~

1. I'd be someething bitter, because most people hate bitter vegetables and you'd last longer...just like me...;.;

2. A black short-haired cat, because I like cats and they're sweet and calm, not to mention kawaii...^^

3. If I had to choose, I'd be Elk from .hack//Infection because I, personally, would like to be a Wavemaster if 'The World' existed, and for some reason, acts a lot like me...shy and seems to hang around with only one person(Mia).

4. Umbreon because they are awesome...not to mention they have a calm and soothing dark aura surrounding them. I, for some reason, think it would be fun to be nocturnal, and have poisonous sweat glands...^^

Skyelugia
5th January 2004, 07:57 PM
-If I was a vegetable, I would end up as a carrot. Probably because I like carrots.
-If I was a different animal, I would most definately be a falcon. I would love being able to fly fast and soar up high.
-If I was a video game character, I already am Link. I have been him for years, and based many of my ideas off of his adventures and character.
-If I was a Pokemon, definately Lugia. It combines my favorite environments, sea and sky, and I would be huge and graceful. By the way, my character in my namesake is a Lugia-anthro.

nightcrow
6th January 2004, 10:05 AM
1. I'd be a brussel sprout.
2. A male siberian tiger. I know it, inside. :)
3. Uhh... Link!
4. I'd want to be a Skitty. :O

Light_Togetic
6th January 2004, 11:21 AM
1. I'd be a... um, Broccoli! I like Broccoli, and if it stays alive long enough, it blooms teeny yellow flowers. ^^

2. I'd like to be many animals, but I think I'd really want to be Penguin. Just think about it; if you live in the South Pole, hardly anyone comes to bother you!

3. I think a tie between Lyn/Lyndis from Fire Emblem (I don't know her Japanese name... ;_;) and Tetra from Zelda: The Wind Waker. Stubborn chicks that kick booty! Not wimpy girls whose only contribution to the fight is to heal and be a nuissance... >_<

4. This is a hard one... I'll pick a Sneasel. It truly is one of my all-time favorite pokemon. So tough looking and cool. Plus it's a mix of my two favorite types: Ice and Dark. Wish it got some better attacks though........

AntiAsh Superstar
6th January 2004, 12:05 PM
1. Hmm, prolly a pineapple, I'd be nice and spiky and I'd stand a better chance of retaliation on whoever tried to eat me than most other fruits.

2. I'd be a wolf, of course, they're my favourite animals. Be nice and stealthy and get to run around in a nice big pack with similar-minded wolves, that sounds the life for me! :)

3. Sephiroth, not only is he mega-powerful and hence I get loadsa neat magic tricks to play with, but he also has my kind of fashion sense and becoming him is prolly the only way I'll ever get to wear a coat similar to his!

4. I think I'm going to be an Alakazam all things considered, I still get to be able to grip things, unlike the four-legged pokémon (once I've figured out where to put the spoons) AND get all the neat psychic abilities that made Sephiroth such an inviting prospect in question 3. :)

midnightangel
6th January 2004, 12:28 PM
I'd be a poisonous mushroom
Whoever was foolish enough to take a bite would be sick, or worse, die hehe

Humans don't count >=[
A cat
I sleep most of the day, would be affectionate whenever I felt like it, and eat whenever I wanted to

I don't play video games so I have a very hard time trying to answer this one

A Pikachu
I'm popular (with most people), I'm cute, and would come in real handy in case the power goes out at home.
Also...I can shock the crap out of anyone who disagrees with me ;)

classy_cat18
6th January 2004, 08:31 PM
1. I hate vegetables. But I guess I would be corn. Pop the kernals and cover them in caramel and you have a great treat!

2. I would like to be a killer whale. People love them and smaller sea mammals fear them!

3. Samus Aran from the Metroid series. She's so kickass and wields the coolest weapons!

4. I like electric types, so I would like to be Raichu. Pikachu's too cute for me. Or Vaporeon would also be cool. No, Mewtwo! It would be awesome to be able to teleport a whole lake!

titandude21
6th January 2004, 11:54 PM
Vegetable: uh, pass

Animal: Dolphin, b/c they're intelligent and they can swim

Video game character: no real favorite, I guess Boo from the Mario series

Pokemon: Snorlax b/c it crushes things effortlessly and eats and sleeps for most of its life

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 11:30 AM

Humans don't count >=[

1. I'd be a mashed potato. Ironically, mashed potatoes are about the only vegetable I actually like.

2. Human! :D No, um... probably a dog.

3. See question 4.

4. Pikachu... you know there is no other...

Pichu
9th January 2004, 11:42 AM

Um... Carrot. :3 I can hide in the ground and pop up on unexpected people and scare them away. xD

A porcupine. With so many quills, no one would like to eat me. I think they don't have any natural predators... xD

Hm... I'd be Yugi. :O ... "I.. It.. It's ... It's time to d-u-e-l !!!" xD ...
I like card games and my favorite tcg is that...

Latias !! :3 ...It's cute and stuff. I can fly around everywhere and be free. Not to mention its invisibility stuff. :3