PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic Banners Here

Tha Legend
2nd January 2004, 11:41 AM
I don't know whether this was better here or in fanart, so I chose here. I'm taking 5 orders for banners not unlike the ones I did for Myself, I Love X-Tina, and The Prophet. I'm trying to get my name out, my fanfic definitely isn't doing it, and I'll do a banner for your fanfiction. If I do a banner for you either:

A: Tell me exactly how you want it to look.

B: I may have to read your fanfic to do it.

Also, don't worry Venusar. I'm stilll going to do yours. You just didn't get back with me and so I don't know what you want.

~Legend~

UmbreonCurse
14th January 2004, 02:01 PM
Fanfic banner, eh? Cn ya do one for my fic The Suns of Midnight? (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14831)
All I need is a night scene (dosen't matter where) with an umbreon front and center, with a growlithe, poochena in the background.

That's only the basic idea of the top of my head. If you want to get a better idea of the fic, the link to it's above.

Thanks in advance!

FusionSonicX
17th January 2004, 10:05 PM
Could u do one for my yugioh fic?

I want the background black with the three egyptain god cards on one side and the Millennium symbol on the other with Yu-Gi-Oh! in red bold letters and The Next Generation under it in small bold letters:wave: