PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] doobeydoobeydoo Inspector Gadget!

Silver Ledian
4th January 2004, 06:28 PM
Hello, time for another few polls. Was just looking around my room and these popped into my head:

1. Is there a Gadget shop near where you live?
2. Do you buy gadgets every now and then?
3. Name a few gadgets that you have - feel free to mention whatever it is you'd classify as a gadget, since we're bound to have a different meaning.
4. What is your favourite of the lot?

...and randomness for those who the poll doesn't apply to really...

5. What's on your computer desk atm? Is it all neat and tidy? Is it all supposed to be there?

----- ME:

1. Yeah, it's just called 'The Gadget Shop', in purple neon lights :o

2. I don't really, but some are bought for me.

3. Well, I remember I bought a Rubix cube but I don't know where it is atm. Probably lying around the house somewhere. It's too difficult for me...well, I didn't try that hard to do it, I just like moving it around. XD I also have an 8ball - which I got for Christmas, yay! Best thing ever! I make all my life-changing decisions by it. And...I got a webcam for Christmas too ^^

4. It's my friend's actually. It's a game, like a stand with four handles, shaped like telephone receivers. Each person takes one and the game starts. The light in the middle of the stand flashes red and when it flashes green, you press the button on your handle as fast as possible. The slowest person gets an electric shock from the handle and is out of the game XD It's a hoot. You just crap yourself!

5. Monitor, speakers etc. etc., stapler, hole-puncher, thingy for storing pens and stuff, personal cd player, lamp, 8Ball, watch, digital camera, pc games. It's all in it's right place, I'm a really tidy person...don't mess up my room! Anywhere else in the house, but not the room! :D

Heald
4th January 2004, 07:56 PM
1. Nope.

2. Not really.

3. I have a USB Pen Drive for a start. Otherwise, not many other gadgets.

4. The Pen Drive. I did go to a gadget shop in London though (the Gadget Shop in purple neon writing, so it must be a chain shop) and there was this game. You know the one where you have to guide a hoop round a course and if you touch the sides a light lights up so you lose? Well, instead of a light, it shocks you! It was quite violent actually, I lost hearing in one ear for about 30 seconds. I'm not going on that again :o

5. See the attachment. I have even numbered it for you!

[1] My 'inward-flexing screen'. It is supposed to stop reflection from the sun but enhances it. It sucks.

[2] The calendar, still on October 2003.

[3] A gift from my sister from Crete. It is a sunglasses stand in the shape of a fish. Fear.

[4] My Yoshi plush doll (glomps)

[5] My 'pure-ownage class' keyboard. It 'owns'.

[6] Fear my games collection, featuring recently acquired Planetside, Eve Online, Warcraft III, Jedi Academy and Civ 3.

[7] My 'uber-infrared optical' mouse. No wheel, no problems. Fear.

EDIT --- To the left of my fish stand is my mobile phone, Nokia 3100 (fear) and on the right is my minature replica of the Mystery Machine. Also for fearing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

EvileSquirrel17
4th January 2004, 09:44 PM
1.) No o_o
2.) What the crap? A Gadget.. like.. a GameBoy...or like.. a 007 type deal thing O_o Either way, not much of either =p
3.) Eh.. I haven't got anything I can really think of at the moment.. a CD player oo? And i am clueless on my own opinion to a gadget, tis why I asked you o_o;
4.) Of the one i can think of.. The CD player :yes:
5.) My monitor, a notepad, some lifesavers wrappers,a shiny thing i have no clue as to what is, a prime number sheet (Oo), my wristband, an empty pop can, some loose change, my mouse, gel mousepad :), a random newspaper clipping,some pieces of paper with nothing on them,a Christmas card from my art teacher saying I did great in the skits at school (I can't believe this shiz.. I was Michael Jackson and she says I do a good job :no: ),and um.. my chair? Yeah.. that's it o_o

~Anthony

Royal_Goddess_Tina
5th January 2004, 11:07 AM
1. Is there a Gadget shop near where you live?
-Ummm.. define gadget...

2. Do you buy gadgets every now and then?
-Same as above...

3. Name a few gadgets that you have - feel free to mention whatever it is you'd classify as a gadget, since we're bound to have a different meaning.
-Ummmmmmmm..... Would my cell phone be a gadget? digital camera? disk man?

4. What is your favourite of the lot?
-My cell phone...

5. What's on your computer desk atm? Is it all neat and tidy? Is it all supposed to be there?
-Lots of junk... Ummm... kleenex, floppy disks, Ja Rule CD, papers, a book, some CD-ROM's, my digital camera, headphones, speakers, etc... It is extremely messy... No, it is definitly not all supposed to be here...