PDA

View Full Version : Make a Machine deck for regionals

powermudkip
5th January 2004, 06:27 PM
Ehh...I don't have my deck with me at the moment so I was just wondering if someone could post a good machine deck ^^;

DarkTemplarZ
5th January 2004, 07:24 PM
hey PM, haven't seen you around in a while. Anyway, I have a pretty good machine deck but it's Japanese and it's strategy probably isn't what you want. A machine deck obviously needs 3 X Head Cannons, 3 Mech. Chasers (If you can get your hands on them, they cost so much money it's ridiculous), 3 Limiters, lots of cards to clear the field of m/t's (In addition to the usual 3 MST and 1 duster+heavy storm, probably 2 or 3 Giant Trunades, hell maybe even a Dust Tornado, just to prevent annoying traps), a Jinzo, and plenty of drawing and grave recursion.

Dark-San
5th January 2004, 07:40 PM
~Meh we don't have to also run XYZ for machine deck right? Like wat dark templarz had mentioned! 3 Machinical Chaser is a must with the likes of Reflect Bounder and a Jinzo. If you're playing the Japanese metagame, I will be suggesting BlowBack Dragon as well~

powermudkip
5th January 2004, 08:44 PM
I remember dueling your machine deck actually,DTZ.I only have 2 X Head Cannons but I can get another one.I'll also try to get a reflect bounder. I tried one Giant Trunade in my deck once and it didn't work too well. But I guess I could try it again with 2. BTW, should I use DDWL in my deck? What about Exiled Force?

Last Exile
5th January 2004, 09:19 PM
Try this. I found this one from a friend.

Monsters - 14
3x X-Head Cannon
2x Mechanical Chasers
2x Cannon Soldier
1x Reflect Bounder
1x Breaker the Magical Warrior
1x D.D. Warrior Lady
1x Tribe-Infecting Virus
1x Witch of the Black Forest
1x Sangan
1x Sinister Serpent

Magic - 20
6x Staples
1x Graceful Charity
1x Heavy Storm
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Mirage of Nightmare
3x Limiter Removal
2x Scapegoat
1x Painful Choice
1x Premature Burial
1x Nobleman of Crossout

Traps - 5
1x Imperial Order
1x Mirror Force
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Waboku

TOTAL: 40

Dark-San
6th January 2004, 06:26 AM
Yes you can follow CCC's deck, but remember to remove the Wabuko and Scapegoat for a Ring of Destruction and DD Warrior Lady~

Alec Trevelyan
6th January 2004, 07:02 AM
something crazy that i saw once is to add 1 catapult turtle, a guy here did this, u just get an opponent monster w/ change of heart/snatch steal, sacrifice them and do big damage if u get monsters like jinzo and other ones...

DarkTemplarZ
6th January 2004, 06:32 PM
I really doubt Catapult Turtle, 1000/2000 for 1 sacrifice and only a decent effect (unless used with Magic Scientist of course)? I'd really have to say that cannon soldier is much better. Comboing it with Snatch and CoH isn't that great of an idea, considering u can only have 1 snatch and 1 CoH in your deck, and there are no cards that allow you to pick out m/t's from your deck (Except for Black Robed Sage, but who uses him anyway?)

Dark-San
6th January 2004, 07:05 PM
I do agree with Dark Templarz here. I doubt Catapult Turtle could make an impact here in the deck. I would rather you stick to cannon soldier here too. Besides if you really want to still insist in putting in Catapult Turtle, you will hav to include in a magical scientist as a back up plan and still hav to waste precious money on finding those fusion pile~

Last Exile
6th January 2004, 08:15 PM
Yeah, Cannon Soldier is way better than Catapault Turtle. Only way to get that turtle out easy is via Last Will. Cannon soldier goes great with Scapegoat and Limiter Removal. Personally I'd keep both Scapegoats, take out Noblemanm of Crossout and Waboku for Ring of Destruction and a 2nd D. D Warrior Lady. Scapegoat + Cannon Soldier = 2000 damage = ouch!

powermudkip
7th January 2004, 12:47 PM
I noticed that the deck is only 39 cards.I guess you forgot to put Jinzo O_O.I only have one D.D. Warrior Lady but I can prolly get another one since everyone in my area thinks they suck.-_-;
I also don't have tribe so I could prolly replace it with Exiled.But everyone thinks tribe sucks so I could prolly trade my Exiled for one. People are also basically giving away free Scapegoats so I got my other one. I also prolly won't be able to get Breaker so I'll replace that with another Cannon Soldier. I'll also have to replace the Mech Chasers with the 1650 machine that was in MRD.(200 attack diff. wow *sarcasm*)

I'll just make a list of cards I need for that deck:
Breaker
Tribe
1x X Head
Reflect Bounder: may be hard to find, everyone overrates them at my tourney place
Try to find my SS ^^;
Premature Burial
Torrential T,I think I might keep the traps the same and just add Ring of D and just take out Breaker to make it 40
and Painful Choice

Other Stuff:
New card sleeves(Pink just doesn't seem like a good color for regionals...) XD

Thanx for the help(Just because I said that doesn't mean I don't need more ^^;)
Also is anyone else going to the regionals
BTW,did ya'll here about the weird wins in NY?
I heard that a kid my age(10) won third place with a gravekeeper deck. Also someone won the Brooklyn regionals with a magical scientist deck 7-0

Dark-San
7th January 2004, 12:51 PM
Magicial Scientist well ok~ Doesn't seem as a surprise to me. Besides almost everybody in my last tournament all played with MOBC and CED while I think I'm the only quite of handful which still sticks with CS and CED. And I did win the tournament! Weird heh?

powermudkip
8th January 2004, 09:15 PM
Weird. Eek x.x now I have to get 2 X- Head Cannons X.X
While I was changing all of my Elma stuff back to my sidedeck in the car some cartds fell. I got some but I guess I missed it. Hopefully my mom will find it when she looks for it. I was also wondering if I should use a Magical Scientist deck instead. All I need is 2 Ryu Senshis,2 Catapult Turtles, and 2 Last Wills.
BTW, does anyone know how many packs you get for 1st -8th at the regionals?

Dark-San
9th January 2004, 02:52 AM
I would recommend some fusion pile if you wan...

Ryu Senshi [2]
Dark Baltar the Terrible [3]
Thousand Eyes Restrict [3]
Dark Flare Knight [2]

These are the complusary fusion monsters, you may wanna get some machine fusion monsters. I remember there is one monster but I had forgotten its name.

powermudkip
9th January 2004, 04:47 PM
So your saying I should just bring a fusion deck to the regionals?
I've heard that you should incase you CoH a Magical S

The Muffin Man
9th January 2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
I would recommend some fusion pile if you wan...

Ryu Senshi [2]
Dark Baltar the Terrible [3]
Thousand Eyes Restrict [3]
Dark Flare Knight [2]

These are the complusary fusion monsters, you may wanna get some machine fusion monsters. I remember there is one monster but I had forgotten its name.

I believe you may be thinking of Machine/Metal Dragon.

powermudkip
10th January 2004, 07:50 PM
Today I got all of the cards except for Reflect Bounder,TIV,and Scapegoats

Checklist:
Reflect Bounder
TIV
2x Scapegoats

I decided to replace Torrential Tribute for Ring

BTW, can someone make a sidedeck for me?

Dark-San
10th January 2004, 08:51 PM
I rather you remove Wabuko for Ring of Destruction. Torrential is a must hav for most deck~ Wabuko well... its good to hav but 'Ring 'D' > Wabuko' so ya...

powermudkip
10th January 2004, 08:58 PM
My only problem is getting TT.
Nobody wants to trade it.
Unless someone sells it to my cardshop and I get store credit to buy it,but that isn't very likely.

Dark-San
11th January 2004, 07:38 AM
Well all the more you should get it~ Do you think my 3 DD Warrior Ladies are easy to find? I took about 3 months to get them dood~ Not an easy task. Besides Rome wasn't build in a day too. Be patience and wait till you can grad hold of someone who will trade with you~

powermudkip
11th January 2004, 09:27 AM
I don't have anything to trade though ._.
Actually I do, but it's only 3 Book of Life's,Exodia Necros,and Nightmare Wheel ._.
BTW, nobody knows that Book of Life was basically made for Vampire Lord at the place where I go. Anyways only one person has one ._.