PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelist Soul...

Mookie
9th January 2003, 09:02 AM
How far have you gotten in the game?
I have to beat Mako Tsunami once to get to Round 3.

And a question :D

from which booster, you can get the BlackMagic Ritual and Magician of Black Chaos???

Misdreavus
9th January 2003, 04:16 PM
I have beaten the game... all characters/stages unlocked, all boosters available, and at least one of every card. The Black Magic Ritual and the Magician of Black Chaos are in the Black Luster Soldier booster pack (which I forget how you obtain).

Scarlet Spider
9th January 2003, 06:44 PM
i just have to get solomon and simon and i would have gotten all the characters. in my opinion, its the easiest gba game i've had so far. its too easy, which is a huge problem. but i love how it sticks to the rules unlike dds. and magician of black chaos and dark magic ritual comes from the blue eyes ultimate dragon booster pack. im not sure when it comes available but i its either after the rare hunters or the chracters with the millenium items. hope i helped.

Too Cool Scyther
9th January 2003, 08:49 PM
Got up to the 3rd Round of people and gotten bored with the duels... I'll probably play it again SOMEDAY. I hope...........

Rudoku
10th January 2003, 02:46 AM
Beating Simon kinda ruins the replay value of the game, giving you one of every unowned card for beating him...and he's not that hard either...

Mookie
10th January 2003, 06:40 AM
Umm, Im in round 3 now....but after I beated the Rare Hunter, some cloaked guy came up, who showed his identity(from round 3) and wanted to battle me...do I get a rare card, when i beat him? :P

Scarlet Spider
10th January 2003, 03:27 PM
mookie-no u dont, u just get a regular pack, however,i heard that if u lose, he takes your rarest card(but thats never happened to me since hes pretty easy) hehe,i got spellbinding cirlce last night, its a cool card,but much different from the show.

Rudoku-yeah,your kinda right. it does ruin the replay value. but the days approaching simon are long and tedious, so it takes awhile to get to him meaning you'd play it more. wait,that sounded weird. oh well.

DarkTemplarZero
11th January 2003, 09:08 PM
boring, easy, beat it in about 2 days when I had nothing better to do. The only hard(more annoying then hard) part is beating peeps over and over again. It doesn't take long with mah Devil Franken/Cyber-Stein deck :p (I have like 20 BEUD's o.O)

Ritual of Chaos Black Magic(such a cooler name then Dark Magic ritual) and Magician of Black Chaos are easiest to get in the Blue Eyes Ultimate pack.

Totodile Colone
12th January 2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Misdreavus
I have beaten the game... all characters/stages unlocked, all boosters available, and at least one of every card. The Black Magic Ritual and the Magician of Black Chaos are in the Black Luster Soldier booster pack (which I forget how you obtain).

I got the Magician of Black Chaos in the booster with Blue Eyes on...But I didnt get the card you use to summon it ;_;. I didnt beat the whole game, YET. Here are my trainer Ranks and crap-

Room 1-
Yu-Gi- 24 Wins, 0 Losses
Joey- 7 Wins, 1 Loss(s)
Bakura- 10 Wins, 2 Losses
Tea- 16 Wins, 0 Loss(s)
*That other guy- 9 Wins, 1 Loss(s)

Room 2-
*The phycic dude- 3 Wins, 2 Losses
Mai- 7 Wins, 3 Losses
Weevil- 6 Wins, 4 Losses
Mako- 6 Wins, 0 Losses
Rex- 0 Wins, 3 Losses ;_;

Im havin trouble with Rex -.- I have a question-
Can you keep battling the first room of card ppl to unlock the third room? Or do ya have to fight the 2nd room ppl alot of times? ;_; Oh and who is in the second room?

DarkTemplarZero
12th January 2003, 03:07 PM
to unlock the third, you have to beat each guy from the second a few times(2 or 3 if I remember correctly)

And Rex is mad easy, all he has is those 2 Headed King Rexes (well, they're the only ones he got to playing against me, lol), and they're 1600 attack. A Vorse Raider by itself(well maybe a Mystical Space Typhoon and a 7 Tools) would school Rex like nothing.

Mookie
13th January 2003, 06:56 AM
Dont put too many magic and trap cards on the field with Rex...Heavy Storm might kill you off then ><
As for me....no losses >=) ....yet...
Is Relinquished a good card?
I have it and the ritual :P

The Muffin Man
13th January 2003, 08:38 AM
Relinquished is a very good card. Even if all you can do is take a face down card(and thus give him 0/0) your opponent takes the full brunt of damage.

Relinquished - (After the ritual summon thing) You may select one of your opponents monsters and treat it as an equip magic. That monsters attack and defense becomes Relinquished's attack and defense. If the target is face down, it gains 0/0. Any damage dealt to Relinquished from battle damage from your opponent is also dealt to your opponent.

Mookie
13th January 2003, 09:01 AM
When he has a opponent as the equip, does the monster die also instead of relinquished, lets say, with Raigeki?

DarkTemplarZero
13th January 2003, 03:13 PM
no Relinquished still dies w/ Raigeki

The Muffin Man
13th January 2003, 03:17 PM
I should have clarified. If Relinquished would be destroyed by an ATTACK, the equp monster is destroy. Raigeki, Dark Hole, Fissure all kill it off still.

Mookie
14th January 2003, 08:41 AM
Oh, dammit....
But what are other good ritual cards and monsters???

Bashamo909
14th January 2003, 06:24 PM
did anyone get the god cards?

Mookie
15th January 2003, 10:49 AM
I have Ra, but you cant use them to battle...

Scarlet Spider
15th January 2003, 05:38 PM
haha,yah,the game is too easy. i tried an exodia deck and never lost against pegasus and stuff. im still jsut trying to get to november to face simon. i think i have 2 months left(which is incredibly long in this game) after the exodia deck it kinda got boring so i tried my own deck and still won practically every match,yah,way too easy. but i also did get the raa card,and good thing you cant play it cuz its too powerful

The Muffin Man
15th January 2003, 07:40 PM
It's not that easy, SS. It's actually pretty tough at first. The cards you get are limited(but at least it's only a newbie deck and not a horrible deck with CROCODILIUS!!!)

But once you get a good deck up and running I'm sure it's not too tough.

and for those unaware:
Ra XXXX/XXXX
You may reduce your LP to 1, and add that to Ra's attack and defense(otherwise, it's a 0/0. This means if you were at 8000, his attack would be 7999, as would his defense. So until we can increase our LP by 1(or 501, 1001, etc) it'll never be even.

DarkTemplarZero
15th January 2003, 09:30 PM
In the anime, Ra is invincible in his Phoenix form, it wasn't even affected by Osiris's Summoned Lightning Impact o.O However, in the real card game, Ra is easily the worst God Card (Can't compare to Obelisk's massive destruction when he's summoned or Osiris's 1337 Summoned Lightning Impact ability)

BTW I have 2 Ra's in EDS

And anyway, Ra has a lot of effects(in addition to the standard god card effect that all m/t/monster effects affect god cards for only 1 turn), many of them worthless(note: they might not be all exactly right, Edo's is down so I'm doing these from memory) :

-His attack and defense are equal to the combined total of the monsters sacrificed to summon him. If he's Special summoned, his atk and def are 0.

-A person who can speak Hiertac(sp?) can control Ra(only works in the anime, as shown when Malik dueled Mai. Mai revived Ra, only to discover he was in his 'sphere form', then Malik chanted something in Hiertac and Ra appeared on his side of the field in Phoenix Form)

- Pay 1000 life points to destroy one monster on the field. (called 'God Phoenix' in the magna)

- Reduce your lifepoints to 1 and give the total amount to Ra (called 'One Turn Kill' in the magna)

and a couple others I forgot