PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Master vs. DeckKnight, Ref NEEDED plz

The Dark Master
9th January 2003, 10:23 AM
Been awhile since i battled and it came to me that i have never battled against you so how about it Deck, wanna duke it out? :yes:

As far as rules, how are these for starter's:

4 on 4
I'll send out first
You attack first
Ref is: N/A
DQ shall be a 1 week basis starting from saturday sound good?
I'll pick an Arena and hows this:

Battle Castle Tower Roof
Description: The roof of the Battle Castles Tower is a large inside arena of a war helmet, in the center is a large pool of water where a whirlpool is turning clock-wise sucking any thing that comes into the pool of water. On the outer side of the roof lay 3 more pool's of water in a triangular formation, these pool's of water connect to one another underneth the floor and can be used to move about through them and can battle under water if both pokemon are water pokemon or can battle underwater. On the fours side of the arena are platforms for the pokemon to battle on, in the middle is a floating island that just floats high above the whirlpool. On the bottom of the island are tons of spikes that launch at the pokemon during every 2 rounds on third attack set, And on one side of the arena is a large sealed tight Steel door that will open when the champion victor has been found.
Known Hazards: Whirlpool, Spike Cannon

Whirlpool Hazard
Damage: 0%
Effect: Sucks under and sends a pokemon to one of the other three pool's of water instantly
Description: A rather large Whirlpool sucking in all it can. If a pokemon jumps/falls in, the whirlpool will instantly send the pokemon into a water passage, then randomly sends it out to one of the other pool's of water (not whirlpool's, pool's of water) and the pokemon may still be able to use it's set of attacks.

Spike Cannon Hazard
Damage: 5% per hit (hits 5 times)
Accuracy: 65%
Effect: Launches spikes at the pokemon every 2 rounds
Description: The floating island in the middle begins launching spikes everywhere hitting all pokemon in the arena if it succeeds.

I summon....opps, i forgot this isn't yugioh ^^'
I send out LockJaw, My Male and Strong Ferilgatr.

How about it Deck, you ready to rock'n roll.

Deck Knight
10th January 2003, 05:28 AM
*notices he has 1 slot left for battles* I'm all for it!

I choose you, the master of manipulation, the sorcerer of slumber, the harborer of hypnosis... the tapir, like... thing. Drowzee(M)!

Alright Drowzee, be prepared, because Feraligatr may be strong, but he's got nothing on you. Start by giving him a dose of Hypnosis, then, while he's snoozing, blast him with a Zap Cannon. And finally, let him have it with a fierce Dynamic Punch. However, if jaws over there trys Bite or Crunch(or anything where he trys to beat you down physically for that matter), be ready to Counter!

Hypnosis/Counter, Zap Cannon/Counter, Dynamic Punch/Counter.

The Dark Master
11th January 2003, 05:33 AM
I see a Flaw in your attacks:

"Start by giving him a dose of Hypnosis, then, while he's snoozing"

say bye bye :wave:

LockJaw, I want to just close your eyes and sit there then Spit a toxic on drowzee and then launch a Ice Beam!

Close eyes - toxic - Ice Beam

Deck Knight
11th January 2003, 07:24 AM
Hypnosis also has psyonic waves, and do gators even have eylids? I don't think so, I do beleive however they have a waterproof cover for them when the dive so they can surface and attack, meaning the cover is translucent. *boo ya's Discovery Channel*

The Dark Master
16th January 2003, 11:02 PM
Can we PLEASE get a ref? Main in ASB i find hard is REFS...