PDA

View Full Version : Lets play the M--- O----B----C, MOBC~

Dark-San
8th January 2004, 08:02 PM
Lately I nothing much to do except to watch Roarkiller's full load of animes 0.o". Other than that really nothing to do... So I'm thinking of making another deck, which will evolved around both a Chaos deck and a MOBC deck... So much for blabbering around -_-" Here goes deck MOBC~

Creatures [15]
Jinzo
Magician of Black Chaos

Chaos Emperor Dragon
DD Warrior Lady [3]
Blade Knight
Fiber Jar
Tribe Infecting Virus
Sinister Serpent
Magicial Scientist
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Magic Warrior - Breaker
Witch of the Black Forest
Yata Garasu

Magic [18]
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
Painful Choice
Mirage of Nightmare
MST [3]
Heavy Storm
Harpie's Feather Duster
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Snatch Steal
Change of Heart
Confiscation
Delinquint Duo
Forceful Sentry

Trap [7]
Wabuko
Sixth Sense
Imperial Order
Torrential Tribute
Call of the Haunted
Ring of Destruction
Mirror Force

Fusion Pile *For Dark Templarz in case he mentioned of not having any fusion pile again lolz*

Red Crimsion Bird [3]
Dark Baltar the Terrible [3]
Ryu Senshi [2]
Thousand Eyes Restrict [2]
Musician King [2]

Actually theres a stragety around here lately evolving around MOBC. First you play Painful Choice, you discard Confiscation, Magicial Scientist, Witch of the Black Forest, MOBC, Sinister Serpent. If your opponent choose MOBC for you, you can reborn Magical Scientist and call out Musician King. In this way you can tribute both of them for MOBC. Hey you can take back Confiscation from the grave yard to look at your opponent's hand~

Discard his most important card like Kuribo and then summon out CED by removing both Musician King and Magical Scientist. Hey now your field hav both MOBC and CED, you can pull of a huge damage by attacking and later blow things up. I will be utilising most of the cards I thrown away through Painful Choice.

And also I've got another sixth sense recently, don't you guys feel what do I hav to remove from my deck to fit it inside?

DarkTemplarZ
9th January 2004, 06:28 PM
ummm wouldn't you need Ritual of Chaos Black Magic if ur running an MoBC deck? Or do you mean Black Magician of Chaos? Probably do since u only have 1 and don't use any rituals. Anyway, looks like a pretty standard Chaos deck without Chaos Soldier. IMO u have too many sacrifice monsters for the amount of monsters you have, perhaps drop Shocker.

-1 Shocker
+1 Blade Knight
Need less sacrifices and Blade Knight ownz. Besides, you have a grand total of 1 non-DWG light main-type, and DWG's are a waste in the grave.

-1 Snatch Steal
+1 Cyber Jar
I'm not a big fan of snatch, and Cyber Jar's a staple for good reasons.

You might wanna fit a Twilight Fusion in here, and maybe a soul release. BMoC has a tendency to end up in ur RFG (maybe cuz of his last effect :) ) so it would be useful to be able to bring it back