PDA

View Full Version : Surprise for Iveechan

Agent Elrond
9th January 2004, 03:34 PM
Yeah, it's your Nosepass evolution request from the ORT. I also wrote up a few details, not very original though.

I was also thinking that it's foot roller thingies might rotate around to point forward to when it uses Thunderbolt, so the electricity would come off of four points instead of two. (See pic if this makes no sense.)

I'm not sure about it's ability, since it's a Magnet Pokemon it might have Magnet Pull, but Levitate also suits it. (Would make totally 00ber too. 8D)

I quite like this design, I'm thinking of doing another, more dynamic drawing of it in the near future. :D

For now, I hope you enjoy this one. :wave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Iveechan
9th January 2004, 03:49 PM
I had something a bit more graceful in mind, but this guy is pretty rockin' and I'm glad someone took up the challenge ;D. Wow, named it and everything... thanks a bunch, and if I ever draw this in the future I'll give you credit!

erm, I'll think of a longer thank you reply later... o.o;

The Muffin Man
9th January 2004, 10:33 PM
It looks alright...waaay too clunky and clumsy to be any sort of Pokemon it seems. I dunno, doesn't really seem like a pokemon...*shrug*

and seriously. The name. Megapass o_O;; What is it with people taking the old creatures name and adding "Mega" or "Super" or something like that. I don't WANT Megatwo, or Megazard, or Supertoise or any of that. There's a REASON none of the Pokemon(with few exceptions) have either of those even PARTIALLY in there names(And I even doubt Meganium is MEGA. There's a dinosaur, Megalosaurus. Might be a different one.)

Iveechan
9th January 2004, 10:48 PM
Gee, you complain about another member who I won't mention the name of only posting to say what he doesn't like, and I see you doing the same.

I appreictae the effort gone into making the pic, and if I ever make a final version, I will probably use elements of this Pokemon and some of my own.

Agent Elrond
10th January 2004, 04:19 PM
Actually, TMM makes an excellent point, Megapass is quite an unoriginal name, and it does look a bit clunky. (Unlike it's unevloved form). *sarcasm* But I don't think it makes it look unpokemonish.

But if you really want a better name, how about Magnore? (Suggested most kindly by Ralts_Mudkip.)

Campross,

Magnetrix,

Combalt...

I was designing it in a rush and just used the first name that popped into my head, so don't be so hard on it.

I was also thinking, it might have the Lightningrod ability...there are so many choices...

:wave: