PDA

View Full Version : New episode title, AG62...

JazzJazz
9th January 2004, 10:13 PM
From Palette...

AG62: Contest Start!

Guess May does enter the contest in Verdanturf, Shuu will be there (the mini-summaries on Palette speak of him in the phantom coordinator episode)... I'm not sure if he'll be competing.

Chris 2.1
11th January 2004, 10:26 AM
This episode, like the two before it, will probably be given its full title later. It sounds as if this contest is a three ep+; there have only been 2 parters in the past, I believe. Anyway, I think Shuu has Delcatty, and the Phantom Co-Ordinator (if it competes and is a person, hard to tell.....) has a Misdreavus. Meh, speculation, I know....

Nikku-San
19th January 2004, 10:52 PM
From what I hear, contest episodes are really fun and different. So I'm looking forward to this. Even tho I have like 5 AG eps that have already aired in US to catch up on. ^_^;;

SuperSonic
20th January 2004, 09:54 AM
From the preview I saw of the next episode, I think that the "phantom coordinator" has Delcatty, Shuu is probably going to use his good old Roselia :). Hmmm, I feel there's been some stress on May's Skitty lately. Maybe she'll start using it. Although, from the preview that Delcatty looks pretty good...

Chris 2.1
24th January 2004, 07:38 AM
The title has been updated to:

Verdanturf Town! Contest Start!

And the Delcatty belongs to the Legendary Pokemon Co-Ordinator. I think May's Rival in this contest is the Phantom Co-Ordinator, the one with Dusclops and a Dusclops mask.

Maybe the Delcatty lady also participates in this one? I'm not entirely sure.

Nikku-San
30th January 2004, 08:07 AM
For a translated summary (tweaked a bit by me so it makes more sense), check my website. (links in the sig) You can also watch the video preview here (http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/) .