PDA

View Full Version : AG mini-summaries, 59-62...

JazzJazz
9th January 2004, 10:16 PM
AG59, Return of Mauville Gym! VS Manectric!:
A game place will be found and Ash and others will play a Mauville city. However, it is WANA which Team Rocket devised.

AG60, Skitty and Delcatty! Enter the Legendary Coordinator!:
Voice has stopped coming out of May's skitty by the battle with Team Rocket. Ash and others will go to the Pokemon Center, in order to cure it. They meet with legendary coordinator AYANE at the Pokemon Center.

AG61, Enter the Phantom Masked Coordinator!:
Ash and others who arrived at the Verdanturf town hears rumor of the mask coordinator phantom of a mystery in Verdanturf town. Seemingly, May's rival Shuu was also pushed down on the phantom.

AG62, Contest start!:
Although Ash and others are fainthearted, he meets with favorite boy and KIMIMARO of Pokemon. The mama was opposed to KIMIMARO and it had fallen. I think that Ash and others will take out KIMIMARO to a contest, and it is made to have the papa of KIMIMARO cooperate.

*All taken from Palette...

Gaborn
10th January 2004, 02:28 AM
It almost sounds like the contest episode will also bring Wally into the story. May already has a beauty ribbon, so I wonder if she might use Skitty to try to get something different. Shuu would certainly be surprised when it uses assist/ember against his Roselia.

Mikey
10th January 2004, 10:00 AM
I knew the Delcatty referred to in the title wasn't Skitty evolving. It probably just belongs to this "Legendary Coordinator". The summaries are pretty vague and don't make much sense besides that.

Light_Togetic
11th January 2004, 01:09 PM
Wow... who's the main character? Ash or May? Sorry, but it just seems that there's been a lot of May centered episodes lately. Not that that's overly horrible or anything; just unusual... I don't seem to recall that many episodes dedicated to Misty or Brock... Correct me if I'm wrong though, I tend to be biased against May. :P

It's good to see some Skitty related episodes. Although I'd like to see some more of Torchic, I like Skitty too. I sincerely hope that these next contest episodes are a combination of an involved plot line and a bit of seriousness. Perhaps it will give May some more character development.

And on a side note, it would be really cool to see Wally! IMO, he was one of the best characters of Ru/Sa. BTW, what/who is 'Kimimaro'?

Rei_Zero
11th January 2004, 11:46 PM
The whole purpose of May was to shift attention away from Ash a little. She is a starting trainer with a viewable goal to reach, much like Ash. Therefore, it should be normal that they focus on her goals as much as they focus on Ash's.

Gravy
12th January 2004, 07:38 AM
Wow...a pokémon contest episode arc it seems. Of course, I look forward to these upcoming episodes very much. I prefer the contests to the gym battles, they're more unpredicatble and varied. Which I'm sure is what most people want out of this animé ^_^

The Masked Coordinator certainly sounds intersting, I can't wait to see how this all turns out. Just speculating, but maybe the masked coordinator could be this legendary Ayane in disguise? Then again, if she has a Delcatty it would be pretty easy for Ash co. to work out who she is...

Heh, hopefully Haruka is going to battle Shu in the contest again and beat his Roselia. That would be a great battle to see, now that Beautifly has so much experience and training under its wing.
I'm not sure about her using any other pokémon for the contests, it just seems to strike me as odd. She's been training Beautifly so much and Skitty barely has any useable attacks. Assist is a VERY unpredictable attack, so how is she going to be able to get a nice attack combination, without knowing whats going to happen?
Then again, I was wrong about Torkoal ^_^0 ...

Gaborn
12th January 2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Gravy
Then again, if she has a Delcatty it would be pretty easy for Ash co. to work out who she is... You mean the same Ash & co. who are always fooled by the clever disguises of Team Rocket?

Pewter City Geodude
14th January 2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by JazzJazz
AG60, Skitty and Delcatty! Enter the Legendary Coordinator!:
Voice has stopped coming out of May's skitty by the battle with Team Rocket. Ash and others will go to the Pokemon Center, in order to cure it.

I wonder what that's referring to. How would a battle affect Skitty's voice? Maybe it breathed in too much of Seviper's Haze? Or maybe it tried using Sing and ended up with a sore throat...

JazzJazz
14th January 2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
I wonder what that's referring to. How would a battle affect Skitty's voice? Maybe it breathed in too much of Seviper's Haze? Or maybe it tried using Sing and ended up with a sore throat...

Could be due to my dodgy translation...

Chris 2.1
24th January 2004, 07:28 AM
It seems Skitty loses its voice after Torkoal smogs it....or rather, Skitty sits on Torkoal who blasts smog and causes Skitty to enhale it...