PDA

View Full Version : Realms of Rainia ¤ Sign-Ups

Tai Kai Tsu
9th January 2003, 12:16 PM
The oceans of Rainia have always been peaceful.

The creatures have been swimming together since the beginning of time and all has been well.

But now a new creature has begun to take control.

This creature is the Baron. He is a tremendous dragon in possesion of unimaginable evil.

All creatures flee from him and despair.

But there are a few, a few who will band together to bring back peace to the Realms of Rainia.

~¤ Sign-Up Form ¤~

Name: Whatcha called?
Sex: Male or female?
Specie: What specie are you?
Looks: What do you look like?
Personality: What're you like?
Powers: Nothing too powerful.
Relationships: Related to any of the other creature on Rainia?
Other: Anything else?

Note: On Rainia there are no humans. It is a mythical continent so there are elves.

Also concerning species, remember you will be playing in an aquatic environment so you must be able to swim or at the least breathe underwater.

~¤ Other ¤~

If you have any questions send them in my direction :)

~¤ My Sign-Up ¤~

Name: Booje
Sex: Male
Specie: Dolphin
Looks: Click Here (http://www.side7.com/cgi-bin/S7SDB/DisplayImg.pl?INO=188286).
Personality: Booje has a strong sense of duty and is determined to suceed in his quest. He is a born leader although he can be very stubborn and head-strong. He is also hot tempered but can be very affectionate and loyal with those he trusts.
Powers: Booje has a fairly powerful sonar pulse and can use his long fins to slap and scratch enemies.
Relationships: None as of yet. Booje has been single all his life, although he is looking for a mate.
Other: None

Lorelei
9th January 2003, 06:05 PM
Name: Sea Fan
Sex: Female
Species: Dolphin ^_^
Looks: She's much like a normal dolphin, but white with an electric coloured swirly sort of pattern on her body that starts at the nose red, and then fades to orange, yellow, purple, pink, blue and then fades off at green. Just a complicated swirl pattern? nausea comes after looking at her for a while. She seems to glow in the water.
Personality: Way too perky. She literally bounces off the walls? erm, sea floor. She's flirty and a little ditzy, but if she calms down, she just floats around admiring things? she's really nice, if you can stand the annoying hyperness.
Powers: Blinds you with her electric rainbow-white glow!
Relationships: Uh? dunno yet.
Other: Noooo?

Name: Lorelei
Species: Mermaid (If that's OK?)
Looks: Blonde hair with blue eyes, slim and pretty, with a navy blue shirt-thingy and a glittery-blue tail. Usual mermaid ^^;;
Personality: Loves animals. Kind, caring, nice. Can get bitchy at times, and tends to often get sassy to someone when she gets a grudge against that person. Has an extremely strong streak of obstinacy, courageous, fun-loving. Often jumps to conclusions and has a short temper. Determined, outgoing. She can be a big flirt, but she knows how far she should go. She can sometimes push her luck, and never gives things a chance sometimes.
Powers: Can freeze things for 5 minutes?
Relationships: Not yet?
Other: Noooo?

GymLeaderYoshi
9th January 2003, 07:35 PM
Alright! Another Rainia! I could really dig these!

Name: Nessie
Age: Unknown, but estimated to be around 400, but still looks young.
Specie: Pleisaur
Looks: Like a dinosaur with a long neck and flippers instead of feet.
Personality: Determined, helpful to others, but sometimes a bit stubborn
Powers: I can call upon the rains to shower hail on the enemy, and I'm pretty handy with mah flippers. ^_^
Relationships: The dinosaur kind.
Other: Nothing I can come up with.

Come on, Tai Kai! Let's get this here varmit offa th' ground-a! ^_^

~Gly~

Tai Kai Tsu
10th January 2003, 12:40 PM
Great, people! Many thanks :)

Lorelei - Welcome! Sea Fan and Lorelei are pretty original, Sea sounds like fun :D Your in!

Yoshi - Howdy partner! Tis very good to see you, Nessie's fine :)

Twizzler0171
11th January 2003, 01:13 AM
Name: Kisa
Age: Ask another Elf how old she is. They probably won't know.
Specie: Sea Elf (Like any other Elf, only lives near the Ocean, or sea, and sometimes in it...)
Looks: Like an Elf. Any more explanation?
Personality: At times, she can get hot-headed, even though she literally lives an the sea 24/7/ Friends with almost anything she meets, but her favorite is still her Segacorn.
Relationships: None, but a great friend to her Segacorn, Nika
Other: A Segacorn is a Sea Pegacorn. A Pegacorn is a Unicorn and Pegasus. Segacorn's are much, much more magical, though...

Tai Kai Tsu
11th January 2003, 06:02 AM
Twizzler - Fine with me :yes: Welcome!

Anjana's Halo
11th January 2003, 08:23 AM
Ooo, new Rainia. Time to sign-up!

Name: Huete Fea
Sex: F
Specie: Air Sprite
Looks: When solid, she has long blue hair tied in a ponytail that always looks like it's being blown about by a gentle breeze, light blue eyes, and sometimes pointed ears. She wears a medieval princess styled blue dress and no shoes. Otherwise, she's wind.
Personality: She's fairly spacey, only getting involved in something to ease her boredom. She has a whacked sense of honor, though, and will keep her word. Extremely interested in the conditions of mortalily, especially sleeping.
Powers: She controls the wind to a certian degree.
Relationships: She has a little brown bird named Tonde that travels with her, acting as the voice of reason.
Other: My definition of Sprite ('cause I feel like it).
- Less powerful than an Elemental Spirit, a Sprite is a sentient part of the element, with magic related to that element, which becomes more powerful as they age. Sprites are basically immortal, and all try to gain enough power to become a Spirit, though Huete is a bit lazier than most on this point.

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
11th January 2003, 08:41 AM
Ooo! An underwater Rainia RPG...

Name: Ryorin Daughter of Dragons
Sex: Female.
Specie: She is a type of aquatic dragon; however, she has a elfish/human appearance (if that's allowed... her dragon form is like a optional morph that she may choose to appear as...)
Looks: Elven form - about 5'3", with fair complexion, pointy ears and amber eyes, and dark hair in a high ponytail. She's got a pair of pearl earrings, and a pearl necklace; and wears lilac tunic and leggings.
Dragon form - a large bronze-scaled Chinese-style dragon, although she's quite a small one compared to the other older dragonkind.
Personality: She's hasty, sometimes childish, and throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way, although she's quite decent when you get to know her. Rather a bit of a bleeding heart; she doesn't like to see other people getting hurt... up to the point where they annoy her and she punches them in the ribs ^^;; She hasn't seen a lot of the outside world, so she's fairly ignorant about most things.
Powers: She has a shiney golden sword she grabbed from the palace treasury, but has no idea how to use it.. ehehe...
Relationships: She's the youngest daughter of the former Dragon King, who used to be the ruler of these parts before Baron moved in, usurped the dominion and pushed his weight around, displacing the draconic royalty. She has many sisters and brothers, as her father had a lot of consorts. Otherwise, bleeeeeh.
Other: Her father offered her to Baron as a wife/consort/concubine sort of thing, in exchange for some of his power back. It didn't quite work out like he planned, cause Ryorin ran off before she could be presented to the evil dragon (bwahahahaha). So basically now she's on the run from him and his minions.

Name: Tain
Age: Eh... looks in his 20's, for an elf. He lost count after the first 500 years.
Specie: Sea Elf
Looks: Has long wavy red hair, pointy ears and brown eyes. He's tallish and tanned, with a blue bandana round his forehead. He wears tunic and leggings. His feet are webbed.
Personality: Hot-tempered, sarcastic and often cynical, although he's okay to be around with once you get to know him. It seems like he won't help you with anything at first, but if you wheedle long enough he'll actually do it.
Powers: Uh... swims very quickly.
Relationships: There's this ancestral home place where his clan congregate, but he doesn't go back often. He's deathly afraid of his clingy relatives. Otherwise, bleeeh...
Other: Blah.

midnightangel
11th January 2003, 01:11 PM
Name: Paladin
Species: Orca
Looks: A typical killer whale--but smaller than usual. Mostly bluish-black, with the normal white underbelly. Has a small scar along the left side of his face from a previous encounter with Baron.
Personality: Is very care-free and fun-loving for the most part. Can get annoyed at those who look out for his best interests, and can be hard-headed at times.
Powers: His call--when used at full force--can cause intense underwater quakes that could alter Rania's ocean currents and change weather patterns. As he is still young, he hasn't yet discovered this "talent". Is able to use fins and tail for defense and for play.
Relationships: Is best friends with Vandie (Avandya), who is the only individual that can understand him.
Other: Most of his family was killed off when he was two years of age, and the rest of the pod was run off during Baron's first siege. Paladin often has dreams--often like a sixth sense--that some of his family is alive somewhere in the depths of Rania's ocean....

Name: Avandya (Vandie)
Species: Mermaid
Looks: Long, auburn hair and blue-grey eyes. Wears a gold tunic and has a glittery aqua-blue tail. Wears a gold necklace with a pearl charm.
Personality: Fun-loving, and extremely loyal to her friends and family. Can be a bit headstrong at times.
Powers: Can use the elements of wind and water to her advantage. Is able to make anything from small breezes up to intense wind storms/typhoon-like conditions.
Relationships: Lorelei's cousin (if that's ok ^_~) and best friends with Paladin.
Other: Is the only mermaid that can understand Orca-speak as she has been friends with Paladin for 11 of the past 13 years.

Lorelei
11th January 2003, 01:17 PM
No prob, Midnightangel.

Tai Kai Tsu
12th January 2003, 01:59 PM
Anjana's Halo - Your in!

Emotional Faun - Same :yes: Welcome!

Midnight Angel - An Orca! Great! Welcome to Rainia :)

I'll probably start this tommorow, if I have the time. It's really great to see all the old Rainians again :)

La Purple Kirby
12th January 2003, 03:23 PM
oooooo I like this RPG
Name: Kirby
Sex: female
Specie: water sprite
Looks: long light blue hair true blue eyes and lepared printed bikini
Personality: she's scared of swimming........and she's like a normal Teen girl (shopping, makeup, and boys)
Powers: controlling water though she's not good at it
Relationships: other sprites and anything of/in water
Other: everyone calles her Kirb but she doesn't like it

Tai Kai Tsu
13th January 2003, 11:27 AM
Purple Kirby - Fine with me! :yes:

I'll go start the RPG now, post whenever you can :)