PDA

View Full Version : HELP-Super Mario Advance 3 level 2-4 boss

ace
9th January 2003, 03:16 PM
I really need some help here:On Yoshi's Island mode:
To anyone who knows how to beat the ghost boss on level 2-4 bigger boo's castle or whatever can they pleeeeeese tell me?:( :( :( I am Mega stuck

Crystalmaster Mike
10th January 2003, 11:51 AM
Bonjio... ... Hi! Bigger Boo, eh?

Just like any other ghost, when you look at him, he'll hide and won't be hurtable, but look away from him (thus, let Mario look at him) and he'll get back in Scare Mode. Now, you just need to shoot eggs at the walls, preferably in such an angle they hit him right on the spot (nothing meant by this, you can just get him anywhere). Just refill by eating the bats and turning them into eggs. Just make sure Bigger Boo doesn't touch you, or the countdown'll begin!

Have fun!

ace
12th January 2003, 04:10 AM
Wow,THANKS!I've been stuck there for ages,but now (with your help) i've beaten him and I am at 4-4 castle,which I think i know how to do,i just can't do it yet!:D

Crystalmaster Mike
12th January 2003, 11:59 AM
Meh, it's okay. Especially because just today, I finished the last level in the game (no not Bowser, you'll see... *wink* *wink*) so I'm just utterly and totally ^_____________^ !!!

ZeetherKID77
3rd February 2003, 06:58 PM
I'm on Tap-Tap the Red Nose's fort. I tried to get to a Middle Ring but my mom told me to turn the game off and now I have to start all over!!!!ARRGHHHHH!!!!!:mad:

Crystalmaster Mike
4th February 2003, 11:46 AM
Well, there's the Sleep Mode... Just don't let her see the light though.