PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] RMT for Pokemon Stadium 1

XPism
12th January 2004, 02:58 AM
I'm currently raising these pogeymenz in Pokemon Blue, going through it all again just for kicks as something to do with what little spare time I have (it's too cold to go out xP)

I don't want to reuse TMs and would like to keep the Pokemon line-up. Basically advise movesets and not pokemon changes, though pointing out major weaknesses would be useful. ^^

Gengar: Confuse Ray / Mega Drain / Thunderbolt / Nightshade

Blastoise: Surf / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Hydro Pump*
*am using because I have no idea what to use and it seems like it would be a Hyper Beam-esque move, except with STAB?

Aerodactyl: Hyper Beam / Fly / Substitute / Fire Blast

Ninetales: Confuse Ray / Reflect / Flamethrower / Mimic

Lickitung: Substitute / Supersonic / Blizzard / Thunder

Marowak: Body Slam / Bonemerang / Focus Energy / ?

Thanks for the rates in advance. ^^

RaZoR LeAf
12th January 2004, 01:31 PM
I don't want to reuse TMs and would like to keep the Pokemon line-up. Basically advise movesets and not pokemon changes, though pointing out major weaknesses would be useful. ^^

Gengar: Confuse Ray / Mega Drain / Thunderbolt / Nightshade

I'd have Psychic over Mega Drain, seeing as you don't have any psychic pokemon.

Blastoise: Surf / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Hydro Pump*
*am using because I have no idea what to use and it seems like it would be a Hyper Beam-esque move, except with STAB?

Seeing as you haven't used it, have Seismic Toss as a replacement to Hydro Pump.

Aerodactyl: Hyper Beam / Fly / Substitute / Fire Blast

Yeah, I think that'd work fine. I haven't much experience with Aero, 04621 might know more, she's made Dragon teams in the past.

Ninetales: Confuse Ray / Reflect / Flamethrower / Mimic

I'm not sure how Mimic works in Stadium, so you may want to hold back Dig to replace it.

Lickitung: Substitute / Supersonic / Blizzard / Thunder

Put something like Double Edge over Supersonic.

Marowak: Body Slam / Bonemerang / Focus Energy / ?

Blizzard would have been nice, Earthquake too, but lets see... Submission maybe?

Thanks for the rates in advance. ^^