View Full Version : [GSC] Rate mai krazy team :D

V-NiX
12th January 2004, 01:12 PM
Tyranitar @Leftovers
-Curse
-Rest
-Rock Slide
-Pursuit
Meh, stole it from Saruman ;x. Original, but works.

Sandslash @Leftovers
-Swords Dance
-Substitute
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

Starmie @Leftovers
-Surf
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Thunder Wave
Par-support and anti-spike.

Porygon @Leftovers
-Double-Edge
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave
-Recover
Again, stolen from some1 :x. More par-support. It works pretty well for me, good against bliss-skarm teams.

Miltank @Leftovers
-Heal Bell
-Milk Drink
-Body Slam
-Earthquake/Seismic Toss/Growl
Help here. Earthquake for ghosts, ST for skarm or growl for cursers.

Skarmory @Leftovers
-Whirlwind
-Rest
-Drill Peck
-Sand-Attack
SA can annoy on the switch.

Well, there you have it. Special thnx for Saruman (:*) for the T-Tar set. Yeah, you know why this team is krazy :D. Happy rating

:wave:

Number1ChanseyFan
12th January 2004, 07:51 PM
Tyranitar-I would put Earthquake over Pursuit.

Sandslash-Very good moveset.

Starmie-I wouldn't worry about Rapid Spin on Starmie, there are better moves for it, Thunderbolt would work nice instead.

Porygon-Is that a typo, or are you really intending to use a Porygon instead of Porygon2? Anyways, if you plan on using this team for competitive battling, then I hope that you are using Porygon2!! :) Your moveset is pretty good, but I think Curse would fit nicely into your moveset. Curse+Double Edge+STAB is pretty nice. Also, Ice Beam wouldn't be a terrible choice over Thunderbolt either, especially since you don't have any Ice moves on your team.

Miltank-Ok, but Curse would prolly be the best option for the last move.

Skarmory-Not bad, but Sand Attack doesn't work all that great IMO. Curse would be better.

Overall: You have a lot of Pokémon that are good Cursers, Tyranitar can make good use of Curse, but it can also get by without it. You may want to take Curse off of Tyranitar, and replace it with Flamethrower/Fire Blast, to give your team a little more variety, as some of the other Pokémon in your team are a little more dependant on Curse then Tyranitar is. Also, your team has a 3x weakness to Fighting types (Tyranitar, Porygon, and Miltank) and Grass types (Tyranitar, Sandslash, and Starmie.)

Poryhedron
12th January 2004, 09:04 PM
Porygon looks cool. Porygon2 looks like a balloon animal. I totally support the preserving of Porygon's form. Of course, that's because I'm not big on competitive link battles. If you want to stand a chance in regional tournaments among fellow human players, you should probably evolve it for the stat boost.

V-NiX
13th January 2004, 02:41 AM
N1CF: Yeah I made a typo, it's Porygon2. I guess you are right about the starmie. Also, I don't like the Cursegon2. I think this set has worked well for me. And please, don't standardsize my team(don't know if it's even a word :/), it's meant to be a krazy team :D.

Thnx for the help anyway:wave:

Number1ChanseyFan
13th January 2004, 12:04 PM
Ok, I will try to help you out and not standardize your team!! ;)

I still think that it would be helpful to get one Pokémon in your team that knows Ice Beam, either Starmie, or Porygon2. Actually, Porygon2 could be a decent Sleep Talker too, with Double-Edge and something like Thunderbolt/Ice Beam.

As for your Miltank set, Seismic Toss wouldn't be a bad choice for the last move, or perhaps even Attract would work nice. A few people even use Thunder for Skarmory and stuff.

As for Skarmory, Swagger can be interesting for the last move!!

I hope this helps you out a little bit more, sorry if my first rate was too standardish for you!! ^_^

V-NiX
13th January 2004, 01:43 PM
thnx for the help, it really helped me a lot :D

Kari and Mewtwo
18th January 2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Number1ChanseyFan

As for Skarmory, Swagger can be interesting for the last move!!

I always thought about that. Hardly anyone uses Curse on Skarmory anymore, only because Raikou, Zapdos, and Fireblast Snorlax are so common. From what I hear, Skarmory cant sweep anmore and is used only for absorbing physical moves and the ocassional psuedohazing. Skarm has the defense to resist Swagger, so it might be a decent alternative for a move nobody uses until you know its safe to use, and even then can still get screwed.