PDA

View Full Version : [POLL]: Blue shoes with red socks? Nuh uh honey *waves finger*

Silver Ledian
12th January 2004, 01:28 PM
Hey. It's really nice to see the PCG forum active again. Nice to see the 'P' in PCG to have recovered and I think the sub-forum was a really good idea. Anyway, just a couple of polls:

1. What type or trousers do you prefer wearing?
2. What sort of tops do you prefer wearing?
3. Boots or Shoes or Trainers?
4. What jewellrey do you normally wear?
5. Bed clothes?
6. Do you have good dress sense?

+ RANDOMNESS:

7. What's your opinion of PCG at this point in time?

----- ME:

1. I prefer jeans. I used to wear sports/track bottoms when I was a kid but I always wear jeans now. I don't wear much else in terms of trousers, just a good few pairs of navy/blue jeans.

2. I like plain t-shirts really. I don't mind a little 'Adidas' or 'Nike' sign but I don't like anything too massive on them. Don't often wear heavy sweatshirts, I prefer a zip-up jacket with the collar up. I'm fussy when it comes to jackets =/

3. Boots normally, not steel-cap or anything, just a decent pair of brown boots or suede shoes or something. I sometimes wear trainers but not very often anymore ^^

4. Just my watch. I find stuff like rings uncomfortable and I always lose them. And I have no piercings.

5. T-shirt and shorts.

6. I like to think so =/ I don't normally by stuff in a set, I often just buy the top in one place and then the bottoms somewhere else. I go with my own tastes rather than the set ones that the shops have.

7. See first few sentences. :)

The_Missing_Link
12th January 2004, 01:46 PM
1) I like the loose fitting windbreakers that gives you a lot of room to move and be flexible. Great for sports and casual wearing in school

2) I used to like the Adidas/Nike shirts but now I'm trying to stray away from that a bit. Still like the plain t-shirts but I like anything from Eddie Bauer or Roots

3) I guess whatever New Balance fits into - trainers, I believe. Sneakers are comfortable and durable and high heels are not

4) Nothing. I wear my class ring sometimes but that's it. Not a big makeup or jewellery fan

5) In the summer, long enough night shirt that's past my hips. In the winter, long night shirt that's down to my legs

6) I'm not really into dressing like the popular kids. I hate short shorts, tight jeans and spaghetti strapped shirts. I wear what I want and if the others think it's crap, then so be it. I'm not sacrificing comfort for popularity

7) It's always been good although I'm still not fond of most of the games

Royal_Goddess_Tina
12th January 2004, 01:51 PM
- Jeans... Either jeans with a flare at the bottom or just some baggy ones...

- Just normal t-shirts are my fav...

-Shoes, I guess... I really prefer sandals though...

- I don't really wear jewellery... Ummm... I guess I will wear my engagement ring when it arrives in the mail... :P and I like earrings...

5. Bed clothes?
- I sleep in the nude... lol... ewwww... metal picture... nasty... Ummm... Pajama pants and a pajama top... or night gowns are nice too...

-Usually...

+ RANDOMNESS:

-I think it's pretty good... But, I want more polls to fill out!!!!!! So, make more!!!!!!!! *gets all hyper and starts running around the house screaming*

Pichu
12th January 2004, 01:52 PM
1. Any color, but the usual blue. >_>
2. Some sort of weird sweater with lines across...
3. Nike running shoes are fine. Shockers are even better. Sometimes, I like wearing fancy shoes as well.
4. A necklace (with a jade, which my dad bought for me when I was a kid), and a watch.
5. PJ ... Boxers, T-shirt... etc.
6. I don't really like shorts. ... and I don't like those pants without a belt. I don't like pants that have those two straps ... ie... the farmer type pant.

+ RANDOMNESS:

7. In my opinion, Suzie should remove post count in PCG. This should stop people from posting. =.= ... (which had effect on me in SPP)

Cheesey
12th January 2004, 03:26 PM
Jeans. Baggy jeans are very comfortable, and just plain good, really. Gogo jeans~

Baggy stuff. Usually a hoodie or a black sweater or something... But I do have a few other things (like rugby shirts) that are different.

For casual wear, trainers, because they're comfy and easy to move around in. Formal or not just normal weekend wear or whatever, boots, because I like them. They're chunky and stuff. O_o

I don't wear jewellery. Well, I have my watch.

5. Bed clothes?
Boxers/shorts and a t-shirt. ^_^;; I stopped wearing PJs aboput 4 years ago. Besides, what I wear now is comfy. =]

It isn't horrible. I wear dark baggy clothes... What's so bad about that? I don't follow trends. I just wear what I like and what is comfortable for me.

The subforum really freed up space for more polls to come in, which I can't say I expected. The one-liner games bug me though... Although I like Hangman. The subforum also seems to have attracted some more people into the AC/CC stuff... And the polls are interesting and stuff. So yay. I think it's a change for the better.

Little_Pikachu
12th January 2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil

7. In my opinion, Suzie should remove post count in PCG. This should stop people from posting.

Why would we want to stop people from posting? :confused: My current aim is to revive TPM and make it an enjoyable place, not discourage people to post.
Suppose I should do the poll while I'm here :)

Usually a baggy pair of combat trousers, I love the leg pockets, they're very useful for storing gambling change.

T-shirts, shirts and long sleved things. My favourtie combo is a long sleved white top thing with my black Guinness T-shirt over the top.

Trainers all the time, they're the most comfortable type of footwear in my opinion and I'm all about comfort over fashion ^_^ I need some new trainers actually...

I used to wear my watch, but I broke it a few weeks ago, oh, that's something else I need to spend this semesters student loan on :) When I go out I sometimes wear a necklace too, just to take the focus off my top...

5. Bed clothes?
When I'm on my own, thick, fluffy pyjamas, especially during this season. My room gets uber cold. When I'm with someone else I usually just jump into bed wearing whatever I had on during the day, unless it's umm.. That kind of someone else, then, y'know...

Most people would say no, but I don't really care. I wear what I feel comfortable in and that's all that matters to me.

+ RANDOMNESS:

It's good to see the polls making a comeback, I think the sub forum really helped tidy this place up. What a good idea on my part ^_^
*Is hit by flying hard object* OUCH! I mean, Danny, Gabi, Amy and Becca's part :'(

woz
12th January 2004, 03:52 PM
1) mostly jeans, but anything comfortable is fine.
2) t-shirts.
3) trainers.
4) none.
5) in winter i wear boxers, in the summer i wear nothing.
6) my clothes look fine to me and that's what matters.
7) it's...fine?

Heald
12th January 2004, 04:17 PM
1. What type of trousers do you prefer wearing?

Jeans, heavy trousers, whatever.

T-shirts are fine. Sometimes I wear long-sleeved t-shirts. In the summer I wear sleeveless t-shirts.

Trainers. Comfy and last for a lifetime.

A watch (sports, can't be bothered for fancy). I wear a What Would Jesus Do bracelet on each wrist, black on the left, red on the right.

5. Bed clothes?

I used to wear just a pair of pyjama shorts, but my mother got me a pair of pyjama bottoms for Xmas. They are comfy but stupidly cheesey; they have glow-in-the-dark snowflakes on them :rolleyes: . Still, I wear them anyway.

I'm not one for dressing up in stupid clothes I hate. I also don't like following a crowd. I like to make sure that my trousers and my shirt don't clash horribly i.e. they look good together. I have good dress sense.

It used to be full of spammers and bell-ends, but now it is alright.

Luthien Tinuviel
12th January 2004, 08:28 PM
1. Well, other than my jeans that have patches all over them, I have a pair of jeans that I ripped to look like Hobbit pants.

2. I tend to wear thrift-store t-shirts and my dad's old flannel shirts

3. My combat boots, and a pair of ratty old flip-flops

4. A replica of the One Ring and a watch

5. I sleep nekked :D just kidding! I usually wear just a big t-shirt to bed.

6. Uhhh...no, I wear whatever I can find on my closet floor. You want fashion, ask my sister.

7. I dunno, it's good I guess...

Red Angel
12th January 2004, 09:41 PM
5. Bed clothes?

+ RANDOMNESS:

1. Jeans when it's cold, khakis when it's warm, and fluffy sweatpants indoors.

2. T-shirts, sweatshirts, jacket. I'm a layer person.

3. Running shoes. Comfy.

4. A watch. Not really fancy, but it tells time :D

5. Shirt + boxers

6. I wear what's comfy assuming it doesn't look absolutely ridiculuos

7. I dunno, I just came back here recntly, so I really can't coment. Seems alright to me.

classy_cat18
13th January 2004, 12:28 AM
1. Flare jeans from The Gap.

2. Depends on the weather. T-shirts for the warm weather, long-sleeved shirts during the cold weather.

3. Trainers all the way. Gimme my Air Force Ones!

4. Bracelets, and my favorite pink quartz necklace when I can remember to put it on.

5. Two piece pajamas. My favorite has stars and moons on it.

6. Nope!

7. Meh.

Master Rudy
13th January 2004, 02:01 AM
Good old fashion blue jeans
I usually wear a variety of t-shirts. Some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head are DBZ, WWE and local sports (UK for college hoops and my old high school)
Plain old shoes. Nothing special about them.
Well I stopped wearing my high school ring due to the fact it's got to be resized. As for other things I wear my watch and a pendant Brandy gave me
5. Bed clothes?
Depends on who is around. If it's just me then I've got no problems with just my underwear. However if my friends are hanging out all night on the weekend then it'll be a shirt and shorts
I wouldn't say it's always good sense but I know it's not bad
Haven't really posted in this forum for awhile but it's always seemed to be the same to me

Soneko
13th January 2004, 06:05 AM
5. Bed clothes?

1. Big baggy ones. They're comfy.
2. Big baggy ones. O_o; They're comfy too...
3. Shoes. Yep...
4. None.
5. An old giant shirt thing.
6. Not really. I know what clashes but I dont care. I wear whatever I feel like wearing.
7. Uhh... dunno, its fun?

AntiAsh Superstar
13th January 2004, 06:50 AM
1. Black jeans mainly, preferrably quite well-fitting coz I reckon I'd look ridiculous in the baggy trousers everyone seems to be wearing these days.

2. I'm actually quite big on shirts more than anything else, the more unusual the better (this goes right up to the frilly gothic shirts). I have quite a lot of band t-shirts that were bought as souveneirs from concerts I've been to as well.

3. Anything other than trainers, in an ideal world I'd have a nice pair of silly boots but sadly I don't, so I guess its shoes for me coz that's all I got! :o

4. Crappy ring with some sentimental value, pendant and bracelet hand-made by Soo, hooped earrings that have been there ever since I got my ears pierced a couple of months back. I quite like silly accesories, really.

5. Usually boxers, unless of course... wait, wait, that's none of your business. :o

6. I have a definitely odd dress sense but on the whole I think it all falls together quite nicely. I achieve the look I want, at any rate.

7. I'm happy to see polls make a return in popularity, I hated it when it was just game after game after game. The AC/CC subforum is also a good idea, means if I've only got time to quickly check if any of the adoption centres have a female Marill in I don't have to wade through loads of topics to find them! :)

Agent Elrond
13th January 2004, 09:56 AM

Anything I can find at the mall that are NOT hip huggers. Preferably stretch jeans.

One's I could concievably walk to Mordor and back again in.

Actually, biking shoes (the kind with cleats) 'cause I bike everywhere.

A watch, but it's a Timex sportswatch that I got for free so it doesn't really count. Oh yeah, and I wear a small amulet necklace, but nothing flashy.

5. Bed clothes?

My home made PJs or my birthday suit. o_O

No.

Uh, the polls are fun?

Jamesology101
13th January 2004, 11:03 AM
Well, anything really, provided it's not those ridiculously-baggy trousers or tracksuit bottoms, which don't look good on anyone. Oh, and I hate men who wear shorts, too.

Again, I don't have any real preferences, just things I stay away from, like anything too sportswear-ish. Or anything with a joke or bizarre phrase written on it, like "Sex On Legs" or "I love Chihuahuas". If people want to wear shirts like that they should buy ones with "****" on it and let everybody else fill in their own expletives.

Boots are too clunky (unless its really bad weather) and I only own one small pair of cute little white trainers at the moment, so shoes it is. Most trainers are just hideous.

IMO, jewellrey on guys is rarely a good idea. It usually just looks tacky and vile. I have no piercings and don't wear any of the garish rings and necklaces that some guys allow themselves outside the door with.

5. Bed clothes?
Pajama bottoms.

No. I have great dress sense.

It's fun... although personally I always feel kind of guilty for responding to a poll, and have to go make a more "worthy" post to compensate. ^^; But I'm weird.

en0miz
13th January 2004, 09:41 PM
Jeans. All the time (well, except for church). I wear bootcut jeans, which are usually tight. :>

I usually wear namebrand 'urban' clothes, but sometimes just throw on a sweatshirt and call it a day. xD Some of my favorite brands are Mecca, Ecko, Rocawear, Pepe, Azzure, Guess, Lady Enyce, Aeropostale, and Old Navy.

I wear boots and sneakers most of the time. I'm currenty wearing my new white/blue Jordans, white/red Nike Air Trainers, and white KSwiss. I have two pairs of Timbs (Timberland boots) black/white/gray field boot and plain wheat (the orange like color) boot. :)

I normally don't wear jewelry, but sometimes I wear a necklace that goes with my outfit.

5. Bed clothes?
I wear one the of many pajama sets for bed, but sometimes in the summer I like to wear my basketball shorts and a oversized white t shirt. xD

I think I do. I always match and usually get the latest sneakers and boots.

+ RANDOMNESS:

*shrug* PCG is fine imo.

titandude21
13th January 2004, 11:18 PM
5. Bed clothes?

+ RANDOMNESS:

1. no preference... weather dictates

2. t-shirt, sweatshirt, I don't like fashion

3. regular sneakers

4. none

5. t-shirt/sweatshirt and some random pair of pants that are suitable for home use

6. absolutely not

7. there's this thing called school that's getting in my way from posting more

Toxicity
13th January 2004, 11:31 PM
5. Bed clothes?

+ RANDOMNESS:

~*^*~

1. Sweatpants/windbreakers much of the time....or some sort of baggy type of pants...I'm also somewhat fond of capris....usually in any dark color.

2. Hooded tops over a long-sleeved shirt or a shirt with an intelligent(sometimes cruel) comment...in a dark color. I wear sweaters every now and then. Usually loose, but sometimes they end up tight...>_>;;

3. Usually combat boots, unless it's Phys Ed, then tennis shoes...

4. Earrings(three in each ear, small silver hoop earrings), sometimes I'll wear necklaces with a celtic symbol or a spiked choker, and every now and then, a bracelet or a scrunchie-like thing in my hair.

5. Most of the time it's silk pants with a matching top(a tanktop underneath), and other times just a baggy shirt and shorts...

6. *looks at wardrobe* I don't really care how I look, but all the preps at my school call the way I dress to be how a dead person would look....*sighs*

~Randomness~

7. I guess...it's okay...we need more (fun) polls, though...>_>

Lady Vulpix
14th January 2004, 12:02 PM
1. Jeans or tights.
2. T-shirts.
3. If trainers and sneakers are the same thing, then that.
4. A collar with a dolphin pendand grabbing a round light blue stone.
5. They vary according to the temperature and how tired I am.
6. I think I do. Not everyone has the same tastes in clothes, but I like the way I combine my clothes.
Random: it's been rather inactive these days, but it's always had ups and downs, so I'm sure it will be back to full activity soon.

Leon-IH
15th January 2004, 02:26 AM
1. I personally wear Shorts most of the time i'm not a school

2. Hmm, i like muscle shirts, don't laugh people.. i have muscles :P

3. Trainers or boots, shoes suck.

4. None at all.

5. err.. None

6. my dress sense is basically this, i will look like a fella, i don't wanna dress like the queer eye for a straight guy or like some preps.. i like it, most people DONT.

7. PCG needs more alcohol to get any better, nobody drinks enough.

midnightangel
15th January 2004, 02:40 AM
I prefer simple articles of clothing...no use for me to get anything real fancy or stylish

Just plain elastic waist pants with pockets in them.

Something loose and comfortable...doesn't matter if it has pockets on it, a T-Shirt, or if it has a collar. I'm not real picky

I wear either white sneakers for work, slide-on shoes to go out and run errands, and bedroom slippers at home ;)

Unless I'm getting dressed up, I usually keep the jewellrey to a bare minimum. No earrings (unless they are small), my watch, and my dog tag with Yami Yugi on it. (It was a gift....go figure)

5. Bed clothes?
Just the same as my regular clothes--either a T-shirt and pajama shorts (or slacks), or a full set of pajamas. Not real picky here

As long as I am comfortable in the clothes I wear, then I don't worry about my dress sense

+ RANDOMNESS:
It's still a bit slow at times, but I am glad it's becoming more active :D

shatteredcrystalice
15th January 2004, 06:13 AM
1. Jeans

2. Shirst or sweaters

3. Shoes

4. Just my earings, I used to wear like three necklaces. Then my dad made me take them off -_-;

5. What I'm going to wear tomorow

6. I have good fashion sence :D

~Randomness~

7. ...What?

nightcrow
16th January 2004, 12:25 PM
1. Usually nice fitting jeans or regular pants. I also really like skirts but that's not part of the question :wave:

2. Usually tight shirts.. tank tops especially. I like to show off my figure and I find them comfy.

3. Boots and sandals! I love them

4. I wear bracelets, earrings (4 at the moment), rings, belly button ring, and I have a ton of necklaces I circulate. lol

5. In the summer it's either naked or in underwear. In the winter, a pair of sweat pants and a shirt sometimes.

6. I suppose I do... O_o;; I just wear whatever I like really.

7. Yeah PCG seems a lot cleaner with the AC/CC in another forum.

EmpressMyuu
16th January 2004, 11:11 PM
1. Velvet's my most favorite material. The jeans I'm wearing right now are a jean/velvet mix. I usually don't wear shorts. But I despise hip-huggers and things that are just too baggy, and show off too much of my butt. I do like when they flare at the bottom just a little, though.

2. We wear uniforms at my school, but let's focus a little more on my weekend wear. I'm not too picky about shirts. Stripes look good on me. I usually look best in sky blue, rosy pink, black, red, or a pale green. I usually like really soft material, so velvet's a plus. But I usually only wear velvet on special occasions.

3. I like boots. But I don't have a pair of boots yet, so I'm stuck with my sneakers and sandals. :(

4. I rarely wear jewelry, but I have a ton of it. My favorite, though, is this silver dragon necklace I have. (My dad made this crazy joke that I was going gothic when he bought it for me. My dad's a nutcase. :P)

5.(very casually) In the nude! :P Just kidding. Usually just a huge shirt and nothing underneath but my underwear. And then I have these big blue furry slippers.

6. I've got a good dress sense, compared to the preps at my school that try their best even with uniforms to look like they came out of Floozyville. :P

7. Well...it's alright.

Crystal Mew
17th January 2004, 01:40 PM
1. I wear jeans.. just normal flared jeans o-0; although, my grandma thought it would be nice if she bought me low risers...so I also have those.. ^_^; I also wear skirts alot

2. I wear...er, I like those collored button up shirts, and 'baby-doll' tees, and I don't really like to wear that tight of shirts...guys don't look at my face when they talk to me, and that annoys me :yes:

3. shoes o-o; I have one of those cheap pairs of white tennis shoes, and these new..blue ones with 2 stripes on them 8)

4. I wear my one pair of earrings all the time..I used to change them everyday, but its been awile since I've changed these ones...and sometimes I like to wear necklaces, and braclets, but I always forget to put them on

5. I wear old shirts that I used to have, like old pe uniform shirts, or I wear those plaid pants, or pj pants with matching shirts, or tank tops, or spaghetti strap shirts =)

6. Yes...I suppose so...people always come up to me when I get a new outfit and are like 'OMG that outfit is so cute =)' and some people just come up to me and say 'I like your shirt' or something...I got 3 complements last week on my clothes =>

7. its more active then what it used to be a year ago