PDA

View Full Version : Ever been touched by an Angel Machoke?

Wild Female Machoke
12th January 2004, 02:24 PM
I had to confess that I like drawing my female Machokes sexy. :D

Anyway I had now drawn an angelic opposite of my Succubus Machoke. It took me some time to think of an appropriate costume for her as well as making a choice whether to give her golden or rainbow wings. (I am more used to the dark side so it's a little easier for me to come up with an outfit for the demon Machoke.) I made her and her little Machop companion snowy white because it symbolizes purity and light.

There might be a pic where the Heaven/Hell Machokes will be fighting.

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v15/Maneki-Neko/angelchoke.jpg

In case, some of you don't remember my Succubus Machoke, here she is again.
http://stellarwind.home9.dk3.com/WFM/demonchoke.jpg

DragonLover
12th January 2004, 03:11 PM
Wow...
Your art is extremley amazing, the coloring is beautifull , and the charcter design is astounding. Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think about seeing a machoke that looked sexy. I love both the angel and the succubus (the succubus more though since im evil O_o;) Anyways the shading is excellent and the colors go together really well. Its much better than anything i can draw
5/5 Good Job ^_^

Lightning
12th January 2004, 03:30 PM
Ooh.. I really like this picture. ^_^; I think it's just how you've portrayed Machoke. She looks a lot better than you'd expect a female Machoke to look. The costume design is really well done. I especially like the neckbelt for some reason. The colours look really good together. As always, your colouring is just amazing. And the little Machop is just adorable! I could just steal it, lol. One thing I really like are how you did the eyes of both Machop and Machoke... they just look so pure and innocent (which is what you were going for, I bet). If I had to pick out a problem of some sort, I would probably say that the feet look kind of awkward in the picture. The toes look kind of squished. But you did a great job on the picture.

I really like the other one, too. I love the belt. XD

woz
12th January 2004, 04:00 PM
the colouring is superb as is most of the picture. the one thing that doesn't seem right, in my opinion, is the tail. it doesn't look right...excellent picture overall.

Agent Elrond
12th January 2004, 09:34 PM
Hiyah! More great characters from WFM yaaay!!!

Heh heh, sorry. I love them, both equally I think. They're a lot more sexy than anything I could ever do, their outfits look so cool! Oh yeah, and the tails do not look out of place.

I think you did a really great job on the wings, those can be a major pain in the butt sometimes. (I hates drawing naaasty wingses! Featherses never do what we wants! Aaaaarg!)

Oh yeah, and I'd love to see a picture of these fighting 8D that would be GREAT!

Lynx Wolverina
13th January 2004, 09:30 AM
oh she looks so pretty. They both look so pretty. I like Succubus more, because she looks evil;) and the angel really looks so soft, clean and holy. The small ones are so cute. Youre very good at (not only) Machokes!
Plus her clothing is so cool. And I love blue.
Evil Machoke looks sexy in her stuff.

Pokemon Kid
13th January 2004, 09:40 AM
Nice! I like them, but I think you should work a little bit more on the circles part. I think they look kind of to circly. Well, you know what I mean right? They're nice though. Nice shading. I can't wait until I get a scaner and a laser printer!

Aegiso´Fer
17th January 2004, 09:56 AM
Whoa...this is odd (if not bizarre)...but still charming. I love the overall (weird) idea, and the way you implemented it.
The Angelic Machoke clothes, albeit simple, are wonderful! I love the Belt, and the Sandals ^^. Also, the little Machop down there it´s just plain cute.
As for the Succubic Machoke, the piercing on the crest above his head looks cool, altough i prefer the little evil machop down there...it has a more vicious look ;).