PDA

View Full Version : A quick 3 on 3 battle(oh yeah a ref may comeby)

S-3
9th January 2003, 08:51 PM
Ok i got my team approved *thanks Syberia* and now i would like to test my ablities, ok here are the match rules :-

1-As mentioned earlier 3vs3 pokemon battle.
2-DQ: 6 days (may extend if opponent wishes to).
3-I choose first.
4-Opponent attacks first.
5-Arena:-
~Floating Arena~
A floating platform in the middle of a circled lake the platform is also circled and has two bridges on the opposet sides of the platform so that the trainers come up to the floating platform.

S-3
9th January 2003, 09:05 PM
This is how the arena looks like

[attachment deleted by admin]

SNOTS FUBAR
9th January 2003, 09:52 PM
ill take u on... send out ur poke

Ultimate Charizard
9th January 2003, 09:56 PM
Ill take this challenge....lets see what u pick

Edit: Dammit SF, Slow server made me lose out......ah well.

By the way were waiting for your attacks in the Melee

S-3
9th January 2003, 10:01 PM
Am afraid that Snots fubar challenged me first Ultimate charizard

I choose Teddi Brown[Male Teddiursa]

Edit: ok Snots fubar ur turn and all we need now is a ref !

SNOTS FUBAR
10th January 2003, 06:16 AM
Go Muk! (M)

Start with a Screech, then HArden and finally hit him with a Sludge Bomb

S-3
10th January 2003, 02:35 PM
Alright, Teddi Brown lets show That muk who u r !

First of use Detect to evade that screech, Harden hmmmm...use Swagger , and for Sludge bomb counter it with Swift .

~Detect~Swagger~Swift

EDIT1: By any chance could someone ref this match please (thanks in advance).

EDIT2: Both of use (me And SNOTS FUBAR) have posted our attacks, as i asked before for a ref, i just need a ref that is fairly good and very active(if theres any).

Icy
10th January 2003, 06:17 PM
I was asked to ref and I shall...
not now of course, I got basketball

:o

S-3
10th January 2003, 06:20 PM
Ok whenever ur ready !

Icy
10th January 2003, 10:25 PM
Rules:

• Number of Pokémon: Three
• First Pokémon choice: S-3
• First Attacker: SNOTS FUBAR
• Disqualification Time: Six Days
• Arena: Floating Arena

~Round One~

S-3 vs. SNOTS FUBAR
Teddiursa [Teddi Brown | M] vs. Muk [Not Given | M]

Muk: Screech, Harden, Sludge Bomb
Teddiursa: Detect, Swagger, Swift

~Pre-Battle Statistics~

Muk: 100%, no fatigue
Teddiursa: 100%, no fatigue

~Pre-Battle~

Small ripples formed in the tranquil deep-blue waters that surrounded the grassy island that would serve as an arena. Dropping with nothing but a small ‘plop' were rocks, perfectly smooth and cold to the touch. As the sun peeked over the majestic arena thousands of spectators filed into the stands, carrying assorted items: food, banners, fans, visors, and other material to cure their ailments. Sturdy cobblestone bridges loomed over opposite ends of the island, connecting it to the arena. Minuscule tear-shaped dew drops sparkled the colors of the rainbow as the sun gently passed through their translucent state. Chocolate-brown backed Pidgeys soared elegantly through the skies, showing only their sand-colored bellies to the viewers below. Not a single cloud tainted the absolute purity the sky had obtained. The two trainers now entered the arena and headed towards the rough brick-red bridges that led up to the hovering platform.

The first trainer, S-3, who had initiated and open challenge to any and all trainers that would accept, slowly ascended to the floating platform. He fumbled with his Pokéballs for a while, carefully choosing the Pokémon that would be best suited for the arena. He grasped one of the red and white spheres and chucked it into the air. "I choose Teddi Brown!" he shouted as the orb hit the ground and bounced twice. It then rolled onto its side and automatically opened. Red energy flooded out from the ball and slowly started to take shape. It formed into what seemed to be a bear with a crescent shape on its forehead.
"Ursa teddi!" it cried as it emerged from its slumber. It touched its furry claw to its mouth and stared quizzically into the sky. After a while it lowered its paw and genuinely smiled into the audience. A wave of ‘awws' rushed through the crowd.

The second trainer then appeared on the platform. After careful consideration he had decided which Pokémon would be best fit for the job. "Go Muk!" the trainer shouted. He too threw a Pokéball on the ground; it followed the exact same routine as the first one, except this time a larger form appeared. It was, to put it plainly, a purple blob.

"Muuuk!" it said excitedly. He slowly crawled over to the marked position and stayed there, seeming to be analyzing the arena. The crowd now roared with newly found excitement, seeing the Pokémon on the field.

"Start with a Screech, then Harden and finally hit him with a Sludge Bomb." the second trainer, known as SNOTS FUBAR, commanded. The strategy had to be based off pure instinct, as there was nothing yet to counter. Muk had to agree, whether he liked it or not, luckily, he liked it. To show his approval he nodded to his owner.

S-3, the other trainer, was thinking of a counter strategy. "First of use Detect to evade that screech," he began, then thought over the next attack for a little while. "Harden hmmmm," there was a pause, "use Swagger , and for Sludge bomb counter it with Swift." The counter strategy was fairly simple, and yet it would probably prove to be fairly effective.

A man wearing a blue t-shirt holding a green flag in one hand and a red flag in the other cascaded down onto the arena from the sky. He was using a parachute of all colors. He landed on the grass softly and started the game with a simple blow of the whistle.

~Battle~

Muk readied his first attack. He knew the attack would probably expend quite a bit of energy, but the energy could be easily regained. He started clearing his throat, trying to enable the use of as much of his body as possible. The sound was slowly creeping up to his throat from his diaphragm.

Teddi Brown saw this and quickly tried to react. He then realized that his trainer had told him to do something that he had yet to learn. He knew that detect could be used but he had not yet gained the ability to do so. He stared blankly into the air with a look of curiosity. He also grew rather worried, knowing that Muk may emit a horrible ear-splitting sound at any second. So, trying to prevent this, Teddi Brown charged at his target with upmost speed.

Muk, however, was ready for his attack. He opened his mouth and a sharp, shrill shriek could be heard. It echoed in the open stadium and Teddi Brown's ears started to ring. Teddi Brown had gained too much momentum to stop and was now receiving the worst part of Muk's shriek. He ran into Muk but didn't stop the sound. Muk slightly fell backwards and stopped the screech, but the ringing in Teddiursa's ears didn't stop at that.

Concentrating on his next attack, Muk sat in the semi-trampled grass. He concentrated on his defenses and tried to make his soft, gushy outer-coating a hard almost metallic shell. He started glowing white, but only the faintest glow could be seen. As Muk concentrated even further, with more determination, the faint glow around his body became brighter, until it became a radiant luminescence. The glow then faded, and revealed a shiny outer-coating. Still purple, still seemingly gushy, but it shone and glistened in the sun.

Teddiursa tried to disregard the unignorable glow coming from Muk. Instead he would build up a rage in Muk, by simple taunting and poking. From afar Teddiursa mumbled something in his own language. Muk, of course, understood everything, and even with his upgraded armor, his reaction was no different. Teddiursa, getting results from his attack, quickly ran up to Muk and poked at him. Continuing the cycle of insults and annoying pokes, Teddiursa achieved his goal and built up a frustration in Muk.

Muk tried to keep his cool, and started on his next attack. He built up poisons that already circulated through his body, and started generating them towards his mouth. The poisons that Muk had a built-in immunity to were slowly gathering up in his mouth. They kept gathering up in his mouth, mounds and mounds of toxic poisons. It was all coming from the inside of Muk's body, and looked very much like what Muk's outside was made out of. The looks of the blob wasn't pretty, but then again, nothing that is made out of lethal poisons is even the slightest bit attractive.

Seeing this, Teddiursa tried to counter by using speed and accuracy. Slowly he conjured up energy and tried to direct it towards his paw. His left paw started to glow a bright white, and then his right paw. It seemed as though balls of cotton were being pulled out of his body, as if he was a stuffed animal, or a doll. White energy was slowly being extracted from his body, and up to the outside atmosphere. The energy then shaped like stars, and about three fairly small stars spawned outside of each paw. They each glowed a pale yellow color. With one quick swipe of his arm, the stars were launched towards Muk.

Muk saw the stars come towards him, and spat out his blob of toxins that had mounted in his mouth. The blob went straight for Teddi Brown and the stars were headed straight for Muk. The stars hit first, going at quick speeds. All six were direct hits, and Muk flinched a little as they hit him. The blob of poison landed on Teddiursa's right arm, causing a severe burn. Teddi Brown's arm stung, as he nursed it as best he could with his other paw.

~Post Battle Statistics~

Teddi Brown: 88%, burned
Muk [need a nickname if there is one]: 92%, mad, but not quite enraged
Arena: Fine, just slight patches of trampled grass.

EDIT: Paragraphing was pissing me off

S-3
11th January 2003, 03:08 PM
Nice work Teddi brown am sorry about ur burned paw ! lets wait for Snots to do his attacks !
Isn't it snots turn now or am wrong !

Edit: just for the record in what level is Teddi brown So that i can use attacks that he well knows so that i don't do the same mistake again :D !?

Icy
11th January 2003, 03:55 PM
Teddi Brown is level 100, with all TM's and breeding moves.

S-3
11th January 2003, 04:03 PM
Cool i didn't know that so it can use ICE PUNCH right (i know a lv100 poke uses all attacks but am just asking to be sure)?

Dark Dragonite
11th January 2003, 04:06 PM
Snots went first last round, it should be S-3's turn to go first, alternate every round, and ALL ASB pokes are assumed Lv.100 with all moves they can LEGALLY use, Pokemon Center moves are not legal.

EDIT: Ice punch is TM33 in G/S/C, and Teddiursa can use it according to my dex.

S-3
11th January 2003, 04:12 PM
Alrighty then!*thanks anyone who gave info* ok if its my turn then Teddi brown Lets get it on !

For ur burning paw i suggest that u use Ice Punch, if it all goes well then another Ice Punch should do, then last but not least use Earthquake to finish that bad looking purple thingie.

So ~Ice Punch(2x)~Earthquake~

S-3
12th January 2003, 06:43 PM
SNOTS MAN where r u what happened to ya man ?

SNOTS FUBAR
12th January 2003, 10:37 PM
sorry comp sorta died this weekend. give me tomorrow to post attacks.

SNOTS FUBAR
13th January 2003, 09:51 AM
Match his 2 Ice Punchs with two Dynamic Punches. and finally Sludge Bomb

S-3
13th January 2003, 03:38 PM
Totodile43 time to ref :D round 2

Edit::( i've just red that Totodile is sick*get well soon*in the abcence tower so he'll be gone for a few days SNOTS can ya find us a sub ref please! i'll sniff around maself aight !?