PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Andy!

The Decapitated Mole
15th January 2004, 06:18 PM
Yay! Just thought I'd pop in and say congratulations, cause I saw the announcement and I just gotta say-- Congratulations. So I've said it three times, do you get it yet? etc. Haha! I am the champ of ETC!

...But anyway... You are a great mod, one of the best for the choice. I've been here since you've modded, and you've been both fair and strict, a better job than I'dve done, I can tell you that. So... Once again... Congratulations! Anyone else want to have a go at Andy, I guess you can post it here. I just thought it was kinda neat that I fanfic mod got S-modded, since this forum is kinda my home on TPM. Oh well. Buh bye.

Oh, and remember [lasers] CONGRATULATIONS, BUDDY!

o_0
jimm

mr_pikachu
15th January 2004, 09:13 PM
Wow! Way to go, Ozzy! You deserve it! If modding four forums isn't enough to become a "Super Mod", then nothing is! Keep up the good work!

* sings Advanced Generation song - with "Australia" substituted for "Pallet Town" *

mistysakura
15th January 2004, 09:24 PM
Congrats Oz, I should have said this days ago, but better late than never, right? :D Have fun super-modding...

Powarun
15th January 2004, 09:57 PM
Congrats Andy, ah, how do you feel man, you are now one of the most important people for TPM, a small web forum founded on a simple fad?

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2004, 11:57 AM
Oh, yes! And congrats to Daisy! ;)

Andrew
16th January 2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks ^^;;;

Mr Pika, we don't have advanced here at all, I don't think we'll get it ATM.

But thanks for your nice thread for me :)

HI IM DAISY:)

DannyBoy
16th January 2004, 06:59 PM
Hey Andy! Congrads man! You have been doing a lot here and been on a lot. Never knew there was such thing as a super mod. Well have fun!

Jay
17th January 2004, 04:00 AM
Wow, a late congratulation topic!

Do well, Oz, you rock. ;)

Royal_Goddess_Tina
18th January 2004, 11:49 AM
Congratulations to you...
Congratulations OzAndrew...

Hope you enjoy being supermod! :wave:

Gavin Luper
18th January 2004, 11:10 PM
Congrats Oz! I didn't have time to say it the other day, so I will now! You really deserve the position. Seriously. Although it sounds a bit cartoonish: SUPER-mod!

And oh-dear-God can't Daisy DIE already? Kill her off or something, I think she's possessed you at last.

Cheers and congratulations again!

Chris 2.1
19th January 2004, 10:35 AM
How did I forget to congrat you on MSN? I was even looking in the topic -_-;;

So yea, this title can give you free admission to 6 Flags OR Disneyland OR a free pizza from Pizza hut. Alternatively write 'Super Mod' on the back of a stamped adress envelope and give it to me to recieve a super-mod Cap! Impress your friends! It's glow-in-the-dark!

rrp: $33333333