PDA

View Full Version : PCG just got cheesier! {With poll}

Lady Vulpix
16th January 2004, 10:21 AM
Or Cheeseyer? O_o
Anyway... Congrats to the new PCG mod! Chris, you've been very active on the forum, posting/replying to polls, playing/working at games and even running a club, and also helping everyone out. So I'm sure you'll do a great job as a mod. Welcome!

As for me, you won't see my name on the mods list now, but I'm still here. I've had to make room up there, but Suzie said I can still approve games and do everything else I used to do before, so nothing should change about my activity here. :)

So... since we're on PCG, how about a poll?

POLL:
Since this topic is for Cheesey, what a better way to welcome him than post good things about this forum in which he was involved?
It can be anything, from topics posted or run by him to good things he has done for you or good moments you've had together.

I'll start with The International Club, which he posted after an unusual Hangman round and is still up and running. And all the efforts he's put into building the TM compatbilities list ever since he's taken care of the Crystal Caves. And there's more, but I'd like to give room for everyone else to speak.

Have fun modding this forum, Chris! :wave:

Wolfsong
16th January 2004, 10:32 AM
I'd like to say my congrats here as well. You've been active, and nice. Keep up the good work that you have been doing in addition to the new stuff ^^. As far as the poll. He's been nice, active in a lot of the topics I frequent. He has provided help with the TM list which is a BIG job in itself, did a good job with teh CCCC once he started running it. He caught me off guard by asking me if i was interested in working, there and i accepted. Its been fun working with you there, and i hope it continues to be fun. Welcome to the team.

homeofmew
16th January 2004, 10:33 AM
I don't care if Cheesey is mod
it is still Cheesey 4 eat..

:D

;o Congrats Chris maybe one day i will be PCG mod *cough* :P
anyway Have a good time in Imaginary house with Imaginary cake. And make sure Matt is also recognized for his hard work at PCG :D Cheesey is a good guy he works a lot here, (I do more :P) I am not surprized at all/ I wouldn't be if I or Matt got it either :>!

Little_Pikachu
16th January 2004, 11:21 AM
Congrats, Cheese :)

I know you've done a whole lot in PCG, way more than I know about so just keep up the good work!

Number1ChanseyFan
16th January 2004, 12:13 PM
Congrats on being modded, Cheesey!! You are an extremely helpful and active member, you really deserved the mod spot!! Have fun modding!! As for the poll, I remember a couple of months ago, Cheesey replied to my first post in the "Person Above You" Thread, and he thought I was a guy, and that my name was Christian. lol I also know that he has talked to me in the Ummmm chat, he is really friendly, and a good mod choice IMO. ^_^

Kyl3
16th January 2004, 03:57 PM
OMG Cheez! You finally made it! Hope you do a good job! :wave:

Chris
16th January 2004, 04:10 PM
Congratulations again, Chris :wave:

I think the main thing about Chris in this forum is his constant posting of new, original polls... I never knew one person could post so many times regarding so many different themes. :)

Craig
16th January 2004, 05:47 PM
gogo cheesey mod++

Red Angel
16th January 2004, 06:53 PM
http://ca.geocities.com/evilweasel2k1/cheese.txt

Congratulations.

Aipom Of Doom
16th January 2004, 08:38 PM
Congrats egro ^_^! You really deserve being a mod and stuff :O. Have fun =p.

What Chris has done good for PCG... err... a lot? =p. Like he's really active, and he runs the CCCC, and the GT with me, and makes lots of polls =d. And he's a cool person ^_^.

Cheesey = (y) ;d.

Jay
16th January 2004, 10:28 PM
I don't really have much to say... I'm just over-ecstatic that you got modded and I can't believe that you got it, and so early too (not even 3/4 of a year!)

I was the one that hired you at all the great places you own now, including the Goldenrod Tower and Crystal Caves and the subs. I knew that was the key to getting you modded and you seem to have succeeded very nicely.

Just one thing though... please please please please please PLEASE don't do what Danny did and ditch me shortly after you're modded. =/

Congrats buddy, do well. :wave: I have to reply to Tina's something..

And make sure Matt is also recognized for his hard work at PCG
Okay.. I recognize Matt for getting fired at 4, almost 5 places in PCG for extreme inactivity.. making him one of the worst workers in PCG history.

Cheesey
17th January 2004, 04:26 AM
Wow! Thanks guys! ^_^

I especially have to thank Jay though... He was the one who hired me in the CCCC, and suggested me for GT. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be where I am now. I can't believe I got modded so soon either... And it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you. *hug* =D And I would never ditch you. =[ Remember that.

Just a few notes: Christen, I have no idea why I thought you were a guy. XD And Red Angel... That picture is... o_o

Crystalmaster Mike
17th January 2004, 11:32 AM
Egro! Ma man! .^.

Congrats! You're a cool person to chat with, in or outside Ummmm. And you sure do your share of work! I know of the one you do at GT cause you're my colleague there, but I am fully aware that isn't even a quarter of a half of the stuff you do! The International Club, the CCCC... and now the whole lot of PCG! Thumbs up for you.

I still can't seem to get around the inconsistency between your name and post color... Or it'd have to be Cheesy Blue or something, lol.

I'll c ya around, mate. Oh, and: "bee!!" :wave:

woz
17th January 2004, 11:43 AM
lol i liked the part where L_P couldn't think of a good reason and she modded him.

i have seen quite a few of his polls around and apparently he runs some clubs and games. i guess that is good?

Royal_Goddess_Tina
17th January 2004, 11:46 AM
Congratulations Cheesey! I'm sure you'll be a great mod! I love the polls you make.... So, MAKE MORE!!!!!! :wave:

Knight of Time
17th January 2004, 01:39 PM
Wow, I say, it has been quite a while since I have seen two guys modding PCG at the same time... :o

Again, congrats buddy.

You really deserved this.

:wave: ;)

Deus Mortuorum
17th January 2004, 03:54 PM
Well, uh, I talked to him in a AIM chat the other day and he seemed to know me :O That was kewl~ ;o

Silver Ledian
17th January 2004, 09:53 PM
Sorry for being a bit late. I've been catching up on all the stuff I've missed in the last 2 days, and it seems like I've missed a big event :o

Congrats Chris

You're honestly one of the soundest, most down-to-earth and friendly people I've met at TPM and you deserved this spot without a doubt. It was only a matter of time. You contribute loads to both the main forum and the sub-forum and it's great to see someone enjoying this forum so much and being friends with practically everyone. As long as you balance your schoolwork with your PCG duties well, you'll have no problem in leading the forum ;)

Crystal Mew
17th January 2004, 10:40 PM
Congratz Cheesey 8) I talk to you all the time in the chat =>

You'll do a great job modding :wave: