PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What's the longest you've been away from the net?

Totodile_Grl
10th January 2003, 07:22 AM
I thought I might post this cos I will be getting my computer back in 2 days time yay.

What's the longest amount of time that you've been without the net?

Well for me it's basically 2 weeks, my comp "disappeared' 2 weeks ago, actually more than that, it left on boxing day. My uncle is upgrading it to XP, and getting rid of all the junk. Technically I haven't been without the net, cos I'm on my dad's work laptop, but I haven't been able to go to my fave sites cos they are banned on this comp. Can't go on sites that have games or chat or anything like that on em. It has been horror for me, lol almost suffering withdrawal symptoms hehe. At least I will be able to talk to all of my friends again soon, miss em a lot <3
(sorry about this long message, I tend to ramble hehe)

-Ttg

Jay Umbreon
10th January 2003, 08:09 AM
Apart from the two ocassions in which I've took like 3/4 week breaks from posting on TPM, the longest I've been away when still currently active has been 2 weeks, when I went on holiday to Cyprus and to Spain :)

~Jay

Fett One
10th January 2003, 01:29 PM
The longest I've been off the net was 8 days. This was back when I went to Disney World a few years ago.

Indecent Exposure
10th January 2003, 04:13 PM
I've spent around a month off at one occasion, when I had computer problems, and then internet troubles as soon as the computer got working again. I've also been on holiday for two 1/2 weeks on a couple of occasions. Plus I often take a couple of days off (especially recently). Don't use the net half as much as I used to.

Zak
10th January 2003, 04:27 PM
Hmmmm.... The longest I've been off the net, was from the day I was born, to the day I discovered it.

Lol... seriously..... I have no idea, ^that's the correct answer though.

~Zak

Crystal Mew
10th January 2003, 05:18 PM
The longest would be a week...eiether when I got grounded..or when I went to camp. They were both for a week..lol

and both weeks I was miserble... :P

lol,not really cause I wasnt online..camp was horrible,and being grounded is never fun

The_Missing_Link
10th January 2003, 05:27 PM
Oh, I think almost 2 weeks when the family went to Europe for a vacation. I went almost crazy not being able to get on and do stuff. If not that, probably when I went to camp some time. Very few have computers, much less the privilege of letting campers onto them

powermudkip
10th January 2003, 07:43 PM
The longest time was probably 4 days I think...

madeofsapphire
11th January 2003, 01:40 AM
last summer i went to japan to visit family, and i didnt get on a computer for over 2 months. when i checked my email i had over 400 unread messages.