PDA

View Full Version : rmt

Lugia's_Master
19th January 2004, 03:30 PM
hey, this is my first RS team so be gentle. i don't really know about good items to use or evs and moods so any help would be greatly appreciated. this is currently my in-game team so most of the pokemon only have offensive moves.

Salamence

Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Fly
Crunch

Aggron

Iron Tail
Aerial Ace
HP Rock
Brick Break

Gardevoir

Thunderbolt
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Recover

Can't decide between

Wailord/Swampert/Whiscash/Milotic :D

Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf
Rest

What are there stats and stuff like?

Torkoal

Flamethrower/Overheat
Body Slam
Sludge Bomb
Protect

And either

Sceptile

Leaf Blade
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
HP Fire

or

Tropius

Magical Leaf
Aerial Ace
Body Slam
Synthesis

plz help and advice on the water and grass members would be especially helpful

GirlRepellant
19th January 2004, 03:40 PM
Salamence: better used for physical attacks. Breed with an Altaria to get Dragon Dance. The set: Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Brick Break, DD seems popular.

Aggron: not a terribly great pokemon, I'd suggest replacing him. I've never used one for long, so I can't help you.

Gardevoir: Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, filler (not SB... terrible physical attack in Gardi)

Milotic is fun: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Attract/Light Screen/Mirror Coat... GREAT stats for Sp. Att & Sp. Def.

Torkoal: Flamethrower, Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Rest is the common set.

Neither of you plant choices are very good, but out of the two I'd go Sceptile. Can't really help you with the set...

KinkyAdidas
19th January 2004, 11:52 PM
Salamence ~ Ummm even if Salamence is a physical giant, it's still worth having a special move on there. Fire Blast, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Double-Edge. 85% accuracy isn't all that bad for Fire Blast, and in the end it is better than Flamethrower on him.

Aggron ~ In any other case, Iron Tail is normally crap, but due to its horrible pool of moves that'll be good. Iron Tail, EQ, Double-Edge, Protect.

Gardy ~ Above person's set will do.

Swampert ~ You need a phazer somewhere so he'll do. Ice Beam, Earthquake, Curse, Roar.

Torkoal ~ Go with Flamethrower, and the Rest / Sleep Talk combination in the last two slots.

Sceptile ~ I'd pick him. Earthquake, Leaf Blade, Screech, Safeguard.

GirlRepellant
19th January 2004, 11:56 PM
If you're gonna throw a fire move on Salamence, go with Overheat... you're not gonna use it's Sp. Att. much anyways...

GupLoaf
20th January 2004, 12:34 AM
If for some reason you decide to go with Tropius, I find the following the most useful:

HP Fire/ Aerial Ace/ HP Flying/ Earthquake
Solar Beam
Synthesis
Sunny Day

Although, be aware that if you use Tropius you will then have a 3x weakness to rock.