PDA

View Full Version : ~A 'Tail' of two Species~ (a prequel of DBZ) Sign ups!

Asilynne
20th January 2004, 12:45 AM
T H E Y E A R I S 7 2 9 A D. . . .

The place, a war torn planet, one that in years to come would be called Planet Vegeta. A planet that would be the center of the largest Empire in the universe, that would be the birthplace of the greatest warriors ever known. A planet that would come to be destroyed by its own apparent benefactors. This would be that planet.

But not yet.

Planet Tsu, populated by two very different sentient species. One, the Tsufuls, though short and physically weak, had high technology and a civilized culture. The other, the Saiya-jins, were immensly strong but small in number, and also very primitive. For the Saiya-jins, sharing this planet was impossible. They were aggressive, and wanted nothing more than to kill and conquer. The Tsufuls kept their numbers down with their sophisticated weaponry, to them, Saiya-jins were nothing more than animals. These two species have been locked in the battle for control of their planet for years, with no sign of the tide turning in favor of either race.

Until now.

Lord Frieza, an ambassador for the Changling Empire, has come to Planet Tsu to investigate. He has seen both species, the Tsufuls technology and the Saiya-jins brute strength, and has grown interested in what this planet has to offer. The Tsufuls, being highly cultured, were the first to make contact with this alien Lord. They think they have made a new ally against the Saiya-jins, they believe this war might finally be ending. But what are the Changlings really after?

The war between Tsufuls and Saiya-jins which had been raging unheeded for years has reached a turning point with the arrival of Frieza and his men. This is a time of change, a time of important descisions and fateful events. These are the moments that influence what is to come.

Become a part of Dragonball history....

Before Dragonball, before Goku and Vegeta, before Earth knew of the immensly strong people with tails known as Saiyans, the battle for the planet ‘Plant’, which would be known as Planet Vegeta, ensued. This RPG will be based towards the end of this battle, and every event that happens within it will help to shape what is to come. (GT DOES NOT EXIST! :P) Since this is a prequel, the events that will take place in this RPG will be leading up to a predetermined end, but as in anything, the fun lies in getting there ^-~

You may sign up characters of these species, Saiyan, Tsuful, or any species you have seen in the lineup of Friezas men. If you pick the last one please include a picture and if you can the name of the species. Frieza and/or King Cold will be NPCs played by me, no other Changlings will be allowed. There are no humans either (since this is before Earth was discovered ^-^()) Halfbreeds of Saiyan and Tsufuls are very rare, and I will be playing the only one.

Here are the species:

Saiyan: Brutish beings, came from the sky mysteriously on a spaceship years ago. Now their only goal seems to be conquest. They dont respect anything weaker than them, strength is all that matters. They live for battle. Most have black/dark brown hair and black eyes.

Pros: Very strong, they are far stronger physically than the Tsufuls. Though their numbers are not quite as much as the Tsufuls, every full moon they can turn into giant monkeys with unbelievable strength. It only takes a group of 2-3 to destroy a city while in that form. They get stronger after every battle.

Cons: Though gifted physically, they are somewhat lacking mentally. At this point in time they rarely form plans of attack, just use their strength to get what they want. Mostly attack in groups when not in monkey form, and in the monkey form they destroy randomly, without thought at all. They lack technology, and so if one is sick or injured, they must fend for themselves. Their tails are a main source of their ultimate power (the monkey transformation) and if its cut off they cannot transform. It also weakens them slightly, and is the ultimate insult to a saiyan.

Tsufuls: Masters of technology and the original inhabitants of the planet, the Tsufuls are the majority population wise. They live in beautiful cities and are very far advanced. They are peaceful, but will do their best to defend their way of life if needed.

Pros: One word: technology. These people may be small (about half the size of Saiyans) but they are very intellegent, and if need be, have a wide variety of weapons to choose from. They have access to all kinds of technology, weapons, spaceships, and lab equipment, and are able to form strategies and execute plans. They can work easily with one another, something Saiyans often have difficulty with.

Cons: They are very short and also much weaker than the saiyans. In a hand to hand fight one saiyan can kill even a group of 20 Tsufuls single-handedly. Thier fighting skills are almost none and many are peaceful, lacking the know-how to fight. They are also trusting of friendly words, a bit TOO trusting sometimes......

Friezas men follow Frieza blindly. They are the remnents of many worlds Frieza had taken, the last of their individual races, and that races most prominent fighters. They wear Friezas standard armor, and many have blasters attached to their arms. Most are located on Friezas ship, and are only dispatched when ordered. Examples of Friezas men are Dodoria and Zarbon.

Heres the sign up form:

Name:
Species:
Side/Affiliation:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

And heres mine:

Name: Faolan Raichi

Species:Saiyan/Tsuful hybrid

Side/Affiliation:Tsuful (scientist)

Appearance: Black spiky hair to her shoulders, light blue eyes. Shorter than a saiyan but slightly taller than an average Tsuful, around 4’11”-5’ Wears blue and black Tsuful clothing (will be drawn later) and a white coat resembling a lab coat. Has a tail, but, like her, its smaller than an average saiyans tail. She keeps this well hidden since she doesnt want it apparent that she is half saiyan, though most Tsufuls have heard the story of the half breed being born.

Personality: Quiet and reserved most of the time, she takes after her mothers people, the Tsufuls, in her temperment. Being half, she cant really advocate the slaughter of either race, and strives in her own way to end this war with both sides at peace. Is one of the first to meet Lord Frieza. When her temper flares up (which happens very rarely) she blacks out, and the next thing she knows is that she had broken something nearby. Most of the time she keeps herself under control. She likes to study saiyans and Tsufuls body structure and habits in an attempt to better understand herself and why the war is being fought.

History: She came about when her mother, a Tsuful, was captured by a group of Saiyans and made into her ‘plaything’. After a few months they got bored and she was wounded and chased off by the group, finally making her way back to her people before passing out. A couple months after this she found herself to be pregnant. After the baby was born with a tail they figured out what mustve happened but did not harm the baby because it had Tsuful blood, and therefore because of their laws, could not be killed. Her mother had a difficult time delivering and died shortly after she was born. She was raised by her mothers husband, knowing she was different but never feeling unloved. She came to be a scientist like many Tsuful but was always curious about her other half. Became the leading expert on Saiyan biology and habits. About 5 years ago she was studying a group of saiyans with a few of her scientists when she was discovered, and almost was killed when one of the saiyans, a tail-less one about a foot taller than her, saved her. She came to know him as San, and they became fast friends. He has since helped her by being both her bodyguard and also giving her insights on saiyan biology and sociology.

Other: Is good friends with San ever since he rescued her from his own people 5 years ago. She feels closer to him than anyone else, because he feels the same way about the war that she does. He also seems to understand parts about herself she doesnt even understand. Has a crush on him but so far their relationship has been just best friends.

Bulbasaur4
20th January 2004, 04:31 PM
Mwha... this looks kewel ASi!

Name: Zarr
Species: Saiyan
Side/Affiliation: ^^ Saiyan
Appearance: Imagine Goku's size as a chibi, except a little more on the leaner side. ^^; He's got the same fluffy hair, except his hair color is a rich brown with the tips of his hair ends being tainted with a slight red edge. His eyes are a fierce blue, but when he is angered they often change colors to a more reddish tint. He wears black baggy pants, along with the same Gi-like top which is black in color as well, but slightly tattered along the edges. Beneath that he wears a skin tight, long-sleeved red top made out of a smooth material (like Underarmour). He wears no shoes, and has a red rope-like tie around his pants. ^^ His tail is also albino, with a red tuff of fur at the end.
Personality: Childish... with a slight temper. He's actually a little more reasonable than most of the grownups, but he is a brute when he wants to be. Very curious... he'll often try to spy on the other species, which usually ends up of himself being hurt. He's just a kid tho.. so he doesn't really know any better. However, he's extremely stubborn. ^^
History: Was born to the same father as Faolon, so techinically she is his half sister. However, unknowning to her his father is the main 'leader' of the Saiyans at this time. His mother was the next most powerful Saiyan as wlel (only makes sense... the leader with the most powerful mate.) and thus Zarr has great power even in his little body. He's grown up under the rule, but however he's always run away from them with curiosity getting the best of him to look at their 'neighbors'. He often gets attacked by their techs.. so he's pretty good at avoiding technology now. ^^
Other:
Not unless some one wants to know Zarr in some way. ^^ He's the half brother of Faolon if that's alright with Asi.

Asilynne
20th January 2004, 06:38 PM
Its alright with me ^-^ Faolan wouldnt know him as her brother by sight, but if by some chance she studied his DNA shed soon find out, might be an interesting twist ^v~

VirtualPlay
20th January 2004, 07:59 PM
Name: Garvom
Side/Affiliation: Saiyan
Appearance: Very muscular, tall, intimidating; black hair like Vegeta, except a bit shorter, dark eyes that say "don't mess with me"; he wears simple clothes, black stretch pants and a dark gray gi-like top which he always takes off before going into battle. His tail is a nice length and wraps around his waist about 1 1/4 times.
Personality: Used to getting what he wants, and fortunately most of the other Saiyans are only too happy to comply with his wishes. Mostly cruel and harsh, but has a hidden soft side that he refuses to let anyone else fully see. However, this 'soft side' makes him look at his son as a son instead of just another warrior that he's obligated to train.
History: Is pretty much the current leader of the Saiyan forces, with a nice strong wife (if anyone wants to play her) and a very strong son (Zarr); when he was about 18, he was already a high leader in the fighting forces, and his group found a bunch of Tsufuls 'hiding' in a hole (they were set up in a small base-like way). They killed all of them except for one, a particularly robust female whom Garvom took special notice of. His group had a little fun with her before he decided to 'do' her. As further torture, he didn't allow anyone to kill her, and instead let her go back to the city.
Other: As long as neither Kalah nor Asi mind this character, there's nothing ^-^'

I'll try and get another character up later...

DarkTemplarZ
20th January 2004, 08:21 PM
Can I please be one of Freiza's men?

Asilynne
20th January 2004, 08:30 PM
Mike, its fine, your in!

DTZ: Yeah you can ^-^ just pick an existing species and provide a picture, or if you make up a species to use as part of Friezas men, write up a bio for it in the format as the ones I provided for Saiyans and Tsufuls. Also in your history tell a bit about what their planet was like before Frieza conquered it, and how the battle went and why you were picked to be part of Friezas army.

If you want to be one of the well knowm members of Friezas army, make sure you know about their abilities and personality, and also what WILL happen to them in the future so you can post accurately ^-^
Its good to see that we have a diverse cast so far, we ll need characters of all three races ^-~

Master Rudy
20th January 2004, 11:19 PM
Name-San
Age-22
Gender-Male
Species-Saiyan
Side/Affiliation-Neutral
Appearance-San looks simlilar to Mystic Gohan and has black hair and brown eyes. He stands at just over 6'0" and wears a dark blue gi.
Personality-One of the few Saiyans alive that disagrees with the war. San always believed that the two races should live in peace and refused to help out. Doesn't get along with most Saiyans due to events in his past but still tries despite this. Don't let San's friendly nature trick you. He may not like war but like all Saiyans he likes a good fight.
History-About six years ago when he was asked to help fight the Tsufuls he refused and was made an example of when the group cut off his tail. Afterwards he was forced into exile and lived as an outcast for about a year before he managed to save a group of Tsufuls that included Faolan. Since then he's lived among the race in peace and has become pretty much the bodyguard of Faolan and the scientists she works with.
Other-One of Faolan's best friends and one of the only people that knows she's half Saiyan. San has been out of contact with his family for a long time due to his exile but still talks to his younger brother from time to time. Has a bad feeling about Frieza and his intentions.

I was wanting the younger brother to be an NPC but if anyone wants to be related to my character in some other way then feel free to do so ^_~

Mewtwo-D2
21st January 2004, 03:39 AM
Name: Kaie
Appearance: Has long (below should-blades) black hair that she leaves loose and dark brown eyes. Usually wears a form-fitting bodysuit of dark green under a pair of baggy white pants. Also wears the Saiyan shoulderpads and breastplate. Has a nice tail that she usually leaves free.
Personality: Kaie is fiercely proud to be a Saiyan warrior, and doubly so since her father was killed in battle before siring any sons. She takes her fighting very seriously, but is also proud of her feminine side. She plans on becoming a proper Saiyan wife when she's older, but currently acts a lot tougher than would be expected of a female.
History: She was an only child, as her father died when she was very young. Her mother had wished to give her beloved husband a son who would do well in the Saiyan business of conquering, so Kaie took it upon herself to be both son and daughter, to honor the spirit of her dead father and to honor her living mother.
Other: *rolls Ragged Woman Skill: Bring Beer: 16, Sort Socks: 10, Rub Feet: 15* (Yes, I actually rolled those on my trusty d20) Every party needs the warrior with Ragged Woman Skill.

RikiTikiTavi
21st January 2004, 04:48 PM
What the heck do the tsuful look like? I can't find pictures of them anywhere to try and figure out what to make my character look like.

DarkTemplarZ
21st January 2004, 07:00 PM
Try searching for tsurfu-jin, that should work.

Name: Muyu
Side/Affiliation: Freiza
Species: Unknown, one of a kind as far as he knows
Appearance: Tall, dark, and menacing. Around 6'8 tall, long, disheveled black hair that goes down to his lower back, somehow tied into a ponytail to appear civilized. Eyes are a cold dark red, and he has a lean, muscular build (Think Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni Kenshin). He wears a long cloak made of a leather-like material, usually hiding his face with the hood up. Underneath, he has an outfit similar to Piccolo's and Gohan's while he trained under Piccolo, except all black and nothing around his neck and no weights.
Personality: He's blindly loyal to Freiza. If Freiza told him to kill himself in the most painful matter possible, he would do it. He's cold and uncaring about anything, except for his master of course. His hobbies are causing pain and suffering, and he loves a good fight as much as any Saiya-jin. However, he hates Saiya-jins, always refering to them as "primitive monkeys" when not among them. He keeps a mask on his disgust when with Saiya-jins though, but he longs for the day when he can face them in battle and kill them all.
History: As far back as he could remember, Muyu lived in absolute darkness. According to Freiza, he was found living in a giant black pyramid on a desolate world covered in ruins. While here, Muyu lived alone, slaughtering small creatures for food. He grew and became powerful, he was the ruler of his domain of absolute darkness. Then Freiza came. His ship had detected a high power level on this planet known to be devoid of life. Freiza went down to the planet. When Muyu saw him, he believed he was a god and swore his life to Freiza. Freiza laughed, "You're pitiful. You don't have what it takes to serve me," Muyu lunged at him, forgetting all else in the world. He punched Freiza, who wasn't really affected. "Wow, that actually tickled?" he said in suprise, and he accepted Muyu into his group. Now Muyu is Freiza's most loyal servant and almost as powerful as Zarbon and Dodoria.
Other: nothing

EDIT: I fixed up what I was told to. Thanks for fixing my history up.

Asilynne
21st January 2004, 08:40 PM
Rudy: Faolans knight in shining armor! ^v^ Your in of course ^-~

Kendo: Oh yeah! Ragged woman skills lol Only my characters not going to be 'sidekick' this time XD Accepted!

RikiTikiTavi: Im attaching one of the only pics I could find of what the Tsuful may look like. Considering we dont have much to go on, lets say this: Based on the attached pic and what is seen on Vegeta when he goes bebi ( I know Im ignoring GT but for basic appearance reference Im using this) Im assuming the majority of Tsuful have hair in very light shades (Im giving you all freedom to pick what color, just make sure its in a very pale, pastel shade) And eyes in bright blue, green or yellow. They seem to have peach colored skin, about 2 or 3 shades lighter than saiyan skin. King Kai had said that they are much shorter than saiyans (Id say about half their size, ranging from 3'-4'6") but looking at the pic they are very well proportioned (they are small, like compairing hobbits to humans if that helps). I hope this gives you a general idea to build on ^-^

DarkTemplarZ: Not a bad profile, just need to alter a few things. 1) He can hate saiyans, but in the beginning Friezas true motives are unknown, so he needs to be a little subdued about how he acts until Frieza gives the order for anything to be done. He can mutter things under his breath about them, but if Frieza hears, he may punish him for 'giving too much away' or 'talking out of turn'. This is basically something to keep in mind for the future when its time to post. 2) In your history you had Muyu reguard Frieza as a god, but then he attacked Frieza and hurt him causing him to bleed. In the Namek Saga of DBZ Frieza comments to Goku after an especially hard punch connects to his face: "Your the first one to ever hurt me, except for my loving parents of course." Considering it was the FIRST time he was hurt by anyone but his parents, Muyu couldnt have hurt Frieza, and Frieza would never keep around anyone who could even come CLOSE to hurting him (thats why he destroys planet Vegeta in the first place). A suggestion: Muyu could be in awe of Frieza and find it his duty to serve the 'god from above with extreme power', or Muyu could be reluctant to go and Frieza could threaten, 'Work for me or die with your wasteland of a planet'. Muyu could be one of Friezas elite fighters, but not THE strongest, Zarbon and Dodoria were said to be the strongest Frieza had. Once you make these changes, your in ^-^

Some things I forgot to mention earlier:

Kalah: Zarrs red tinted hair, blue eyes and albino tail are a physical mutation, and therefore very rare. In a tribal system like the one the Saiyans currently have, this is seen as deformed, so its likely if his father wasnt the leader of this band of Saiyans, and Zarr wasnt his only son, that he would be killed. Obviously hes not dead lol ^-~ but Id expect hed get a lot of dirty looks from other Saiyans when his fathers not around, just to make it even more interesting ^v~

Kalah and Mike: Since Garvom is the current leader of the Saiyan forces, and has a hairstyle much like Vegeta, if its ok with you two how about making Garvom the older brother of what will be King Vegeta? Just tossing around ideas ^-^()

[attachment deleted by admin]

Drago
22nd January 2004, 05:02 AM
Would anyone be in stark protest if I joined? 'cause I'm thrilled to find a new (and original) DBZ RPG. ^_^

Name: Lorga
Age: Unknown. Lorga believes numbers are useless. He'd be in his thirties by a human standard
Side/Affiliation: Freiza
Species: Makneni: Characteristically short (maximum height of 4'00'', though it was a record from the usual 3'5'') and timid. Makneni were generally a peaceful species, who loved reading, writing and music. They were popular sources of knowledge, and their books contained many hidden secrets. They had a green, scaly skin, and a cluster of horns on their head. They had a large snout, and their lizard-like heads made them seem reptilian, but with their stocky figure, and short black tails, they were most definately not.

Pros: Bright, and fast learners. They were capable of quite a few special techniques, but generally chose not to use them. They had great planning capabilities, and are strongly aware of their surroundings. Their most prominent quality, however, was their negotioning skills. They could talk their way out of a wide range of matters, and using reasoning and convincing, they could sway almost anyone's opinion.

Cons: Their height, and underdeveloped legs makes them slow. They have little stamina, and are generally not terribly strong. Despite being able to use many mighty attacks, they had to tone down the power of what they did, since they were not able to handle the might of their own attacks. Their vision is lacking, and they although they usually rely on their other senses, they're incapacitated should something obscure their vision. It's an unusual weakness, to say the least. Additionally, their cowardly instinct makes them cling to those stronger than them (well, not literally...)
Appearance: Like most Makneni, Lorga is a mere 3'6'', and has a thorny lizard's head, atop a stocky figure. He has sharp teeth, and likes to grin just to show them off. He sometimes crawls around on all fours like a crocodile of some description, a concept he came up with to move faster and using little energy. His eyes are red, and he his scaly hide is an emerald green. He wears the usual armour of Frieza's men, though originally his species wore no clothing.
Personality: As his instinct entitles, he follows Frieza without question, as Frieza provides a sense of security and safety. He himself is neurotic, and a little on the cowardly side. It's easy to make him laugh (in which case he does that annoying snicker that some DBZ villains are prone to do), and he loves to tell awful jokes. He sometimes goofs around, though never under Frieza's orders. He has no hatred for other species, but has no mercy for their lives either. He's a jovial sort of fellow, and killing others makes him a little giddy. Perhaps he's just happy that he lives on.
History: Formerly, Lorga was the Prince of Makneni, and his father's second-in-command. He was very popular among his people. He was friendly, and sociable. In turn, they loved and trusted him. Through all this, though, he hid under ulterior motives. He loathed being in his father's shadow for all his life. His father had passion and strength that Lorga could just never have. He was the decision-maker on his father's behalf, and when Frieza's presence was detected, Lorga made the decision for his father's empire to confront him head-on. Frieza was not planning on staying at the planet for long, because though the people were smart, they were nothing special to him. When the Makneni army confronted him, he could not detect any particular value. It was to his surprise, then, when Lorga bowed down to him, and offered the army as a sacrifice. The astounded and betrayed army had lost their tactician, and were promptly slaughtered. With this, Frieza was most interested by Lorga. He saw value in his planning. He had already brought Frieza the best his planet could offer, knowing all along that they could not stand a chance. Lorga seemed obsessed with Frieza, and, more for a laugh then anything else, Lorga was placed amongst the lowest ranks. He was fairly weak as expected, though he showed an uncanny ability to learn, and he showed great expertise in following orders and quick decision-making. He quickly rose through the ranks, until he was one of Frieza's more respected men.
Other: My fingers hurt after typing Frieza so many times. ;_;

Asilynne
22nd January 2004, 11:59 PM
Dragoknight: Wow, great profile and great species bio! The bios very well balanced good job ^-^ Also, kudos for the DBZ villian laugh lol Whats Friezas group without it? Definately approved!

Ok, Heres what we have so far:
Saiyan: 5 -MAX-
Tsuful: 1
Friezas men: 2

We need a few more Tsufuls to even it out ^-~

RikiTikiTavi
23rd January 2004, 06:36 AM
Name: Colonel Robbek Raichi
Species: Tsuful
Side/Affiliation: Tsuful
Appearance: 4'2" (average height for a tsuful), short and wavy baby blue colored hair, deep sparkling and crystalline yellow colored eyes, broad shoulders and very athletic build for a tsuful, his face is both rugged and soft which is a perfect reflection of his personality, his grin is always slightly lopsided for some reason, he dresses in his tsuful military uniform always.
Personality: tough, hard-headed, and sensitive. A weird mix of character attributes to be sure. He is overly suspicious and is one of the few tsuful's who are truly military minded
History: Robbek is the son of Dr Raichi, a famed scientist and inventor. At an early age it was clear he had inherited his fathers gift for inventing but he had little interest in pursuing a career in the sciences. Early on he grew a great hatred for most saiyans (I say most because he is sensitive enough to not judge every saiyan based on the actions of others). When he was a child his mother was captured by a group of saiyans. When she was set free and returned to the city her mind was shattered from what had been done to her and she was barely able to speak. The only thing she could seem to do was mention the name Garvom while shaking in terror. Shortly after she returned she gave birth to a half-saiyan child and died. It was then, as he realized what had been done to his mother, that he decided something had to be done about the saiyan problem on planet Plant. He started studying all forms of martial arts and was determined to master them. As there were not many martial artists among the tsuful it was not an easy task but he managed it through a great deal of travelling in his teens. When he turned 19, and he was satisfied that he had learned as much as he could about fighting, he joined the tsuful military. He rose through the ranks quickly with his determination and inherent and learned skills for battle. Shortly after being promoted to Colonel he invented a power suit that is 6'2" tall. His power suit can match the physical capabilities of a saiyan in battle. He went before his superiors and advised them to put his suit into mass production and begin training all tsuful military in the martial arts. His theory was that although the saiyans had great natural fighting ability very few of them had any sort of formal training for it so their style was somewhat clumsy (in general of course, he knew there were some saiyans whose fighting style matched his own). He believed that if the military used his power suits they would be able to defeat the saiyans at their own game with their superior numbers. Unfortunately the military rejected his suggestion. They said it would make them too much like the saiyans to combat them at the physical level like that. Although they did not say he couldn't use it, they strictly advised him not to produce any more.
Other: He both loves and resents his little half sister Faolan. He resents her because she serves as a constant reminder of what was done to his mom but loves her because she is all he has left of her. Because of this he is often very awkward around her while at the same time being very protective.

Asilynne: Is this alright?

Matt
23rd January 2004, 09:48 PM
Name: Gavan
Appearance: He has spiky black hair that stands a few inches up on his head, but sometimes he can be seen with it down. His emerald eyes rarely show any kind of fear in them. He wears a nicely stitched pair of black pants and a black woven sleeveless shirt from which he stole from a villager that he killed a while ago. He cut a hole in the back of the pants so his tail can hang out freely. He wears a breastplate, which he also stole, under his shirt so no one will be able to get a clear shot at his other weak spot.
Personality: He’s a quiet man and is ignored a lot. Not many people acknowledge him, either. He just tries his best to get away from big crowds and sits on the side line a lot. If someone tries to contact him, he will most likely ignore them and walk off; but he can be generous at times. In other words, if you’re nice to him, he might be nice back. He may side with the saiyans, but he’s not as ruthless as most of them, sometimes.
History: He hasn’t had a real home any of his life. He brought himself up by stealing things from other people to survive. While stealing from what looked like a helpless merchant, he got slashed in the chest by a saber the merchant had been carrying. The wound healed but not very well, and it still ails him from time to time. Luckily, the merchant had been carrying a few things of armor so he could protect the wound. But now, he has a house that he raided a while back that he stays in now, yet he still lives alone. Sometimes, he feels that this will make him even stronger than he already is someday…
Other: nothing unless someone wants to make it something ;o

Tell me if it sucks, Asi.

Asilynne
23rd January 2004, 09:56 PM
RikiTikiTavi: Great profile, Robbek has a very good motive for wanting to fight, something that Tsuful need if their in the military ^-^ lol The suits fine since theres only one, just watch you dont start to power RP once the RPG begins and your all set ;) Approved!

Matt: It doesnt suck lol Since hes a saiyan, the wound shouldve healed pretty well so something had to have been done to the blade, like poison or something. Approved as well!

Also I have a pic of my character Faolan Raichi that I drew ^v^ It doesnt look as good as it does IRL due to my crappy digital camera so bear with me ^-^() This should give you a basic idea at least, when Im done with the whole page I will have many different views and expressions of my character ^-~

EDIT: I noticed we have far more saiyans than anything else, so no more saiyans will be accepted. Tsuful and Friezas men are still availiable though, and if anyone wants a second character of either of these, feel free ^-~

Nall
25th January 2004, 11:40 PM
H'ray.
Asi said I could have a Saiyan character if I made another that was something else. Neener neener >_>

Name: Gojirott
Side/Affiliation: Neutral
Appearance: Has scruffy, somewhat dirty black hair down to slightly below his shoulders, brown eyes, and wears a raggy black shirt and matching brown pants. His hair also has unusual, small blondish streaks near the ears, as well as a streak down his tail, both considered birth defects.
Personality: Calm and easygoing, and quite intelligent, unlike most Saiyans. He fights more for self-defense or personal improvement than just for the sake of fighting, which inevitably led towards his abandonment of his kind. If brought into conflict, he favors fighting over running away, but he avoids any and all fights as often as possible. His pride is a big part of him, which is partially why he doesn't want to get involved with either side of the war- you can't lose if you're not fighting.
History: Throughout his life, he was teased by other Saiyans because of his defects. The most common insult was calling him a half-breed tsuful (he's not, by the way >.>) and his ecentric personality only made the problem worse. As he grew older, the people taunting him became more violent, forcing him to become more agressive than he would have liked to be. Eventually, a conflict between he and several others elevated and he was shunned from the commune (he prefers to refer to it as leaving by his own will). He wanders from place to place now, but he's very interested in the Tsuful's cities and technology, though he's never been close enough to see them for himself- he's only seen the Tsuful's technologies by watching conflicts between the two species from afar (he's never had to get involved in a fight against them). He never cared either way for the war, but favored the Tsufuls because of the harsh tendencies and lack of reason the Saiyans had.
Other: You could easily refer to him as a sort of hippie-saiyan. Saiyans hate him cos of his personality and Tsuful hate him cos of his species, so he remains neutral. And I wish I had a sandwich.

Thats not exactly worded the best, but it's frickin' midnight. I'll post another character tomorrow.

Cxjenious
26th January 2004, 07:34 PM
Name: Kantello
Species: Namekian
Side/Affiliation: Frieza
Appearance: Kantello stands at 6'4", and weighs in at a solid 235. He is your normal namekian, and bears a striking resemblance to Piccolo. He wears Frieza's traditional armor, and covers it with a long black over cape. He wears the standard spandex undersuit, minus the top part (stops at his waist, colored black. (Imagine Bardock's colored armor but with shoulder armor, and a cape over it {Like kid Vegeta wore.))
Personality: Kantello seems to be void of all emotion. He shows neither anger, hate, nor love. He takes a sort of polItical stand on everything, agreeing with whomever is most powerful. He has no problem killing, but is not evil by nature.
History: Kantello was born on Frieza's ship, and it is all he knows. His father was of the dragon clan, predeccesor to Kami. When Namek was nearly destroyed, Gnar, Kantello's father, tried to escape to a far away planet. However, his ship was intercepted by Frieza's men. He was killed upon sight, but not before giving birth to Kantello. Kantello's egg was taken to Lord Frieza, who could feel the great energy inside the egg. He decided to keep it, and when Kantello hatched, trained him himself. Kantello became an elite almost instantly, and never questioned where he came from, until now...
Other: Hates Dodoria with a passion, and has Namekian regenerative powers

Asilynne
26th January 2004, 08:24 PM
Cx: Im sorry but if youve read the plot of this RPG youll see I have already said this is a PREQUEL of DBZ, and that there are no Nameks or humans because the planets they reside on havent been discovered yet. Namek is perfectly whole and Prince Vegeta hasnt even been born yet ^-^() You can feel free to choose a different species to be one of Freizas men, sorry ^-^()

Bulbasaur4
26th January 2004, 10:07 PM
Name- Kurama
Age-21
Gender-Female
Species-Tsuful
Side/Affiliation- Tsuful- against Saiyans
Appearance- Attachment below. Her hair is pitch black, like raven's feathers and often shines in the light and her hair is extremely rich and soft. Her eyes are a piercing green, and she usually has a blank expression or a rather dead expression. The ribbons are what holds her ponytail up, and they are more magenta than pink. ^^
Personality- She's angsty, cold, and rather silent. Has no friends really... just adults who she co-works with. She will talk to people but her answers are short and her voice is rather monotone or low and quiet. She can be angered and then she'll become even more silent. She is a 'genius' in a sense however, when it comes to technology. She's extremely bright and inventive, and leads many assignments in her work. Very intuitive and witty as well.
History- When she was little, she was best friends with Faolan. They both had lots of friends and she was one of the most cheerful, happy one of the bunch. Her hair was black but it was always cute and put into two ponytails. Until one day when she was 12, her brother was killed by a group of Saiyans. She went into grief, and she started to completely block people out. First it was all her friends except for Faolan, then it was her family including her parents. Finally she cut off from Faolan as well and began to burry herself in her studies. She barely ate and even now she eats little. She hates the Saiyans dearly and thus she's concentrated on her studies and inventions so much. She's known for her huge projects dealing with mainly weaponry and tracking. She also has a few other gadgets as well... She works with her co-workers now, including Faolan. Although she will talk to them shortly,s he's still silent and rather cold. She never talks to San- ever. She simply glares at him and usually walks away whenever he tries to talk to her- which can be often. ^^ (since he's friendly.)
Other- ^^

Cxjenious
27th January 2004, 05:16 PM
Just because the planet Namek hasn't been discovered doesn't mean there aren't any other Namekians (Just look at Kami and Piccolo)

Remember during the Saiyan and Freiza sags's when they tried to explain why Kami had come to earth? They said that planet Namek had suffered a great plague, and in an attempt to survive, Kami escaped. Well, I'm not exactly sure how long befre the DBZ saga this happened, but from what Dende says about the great plague that came to Namek, and how old Kami was during DBZ, it happened a very,very long time ago. I'm guessing around the time your RPG takes place. My characters history says that his father was the Dragonball maker before Kami. It also says that Gnar left Namek when the great plague came. And, it says that Gnar's shp was intercepted by Frieza's men, not Frieza, and that he was killed, and Frieza would have no knowledge of the Namekians or there homeplanet, because Kantello doesn't know what he is our where he came from.

If I still can't be a namekian, I'll be happy to change my char's species and history to suit your RPG. (Don't take this the wrong way, but I just really want to RP a Namekian)

Asilynne
27th January 2004, 06:45 PM
Kalah: Cool, another Tsuful ^-^ Usually full blooded Tsufuls have light hair so maybe after she became depressed she dyed it, what a rebel! lol ^-~

Cxjenious: First of all dont yell at me. I was trying to tell you politely that you could be a part of Friezas men but being a Namek during this time period would be too much of a stretch. The only thing is that with an RPG like this you have to think of how events we make up affect the future of DB and DBZ, say if there was an actual Namek working for Frieza, in the Namek saga he wouldve known about their regenerative powers, instead of being surprised when Nail and Piccolo displayed them.
If your open to suggestions, and if you want to have the Namekian regenerative powers, you can create a species like Dragoknight did, that have qualities similar to the ones you like in Nameks. The planet he came from would have a different history, and he could still not know anything about his species, but they would look different and not technically not be 'Nameks'. Again sorry about that but No Nameks or humans in this RPG. I hope this compromise is fine ^-^

EDIT: Im planning on starting this RPG either tomorrow night or the next day, so everyone who has a second character or who wants to sign up do it as soon as possible ^-~

Cxjenious
27th January 2004, 09:19 PM
Name: Parmesan
Species: Makyo-jin (same as Garlic Jr. and his cronies)
Info: Makyo-jin's come in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. Most were of average height, while others were exceptionally tall, and the rest were extremely short. The Makyo-jin have the ability to transform into larger, more powerful forms. The spice boys, Garlic's first henchmen, had the ability to pull sword-like appendages
out of their bodies. Their skin color varies, but each has noticably long and pointy ears. The average Makyo-jin lifespan is over 300 years

Pros: When near the Makyo Star, Makyo-jins are very powerful. At any time, however, they have the ability to transform into larger, more powerful forms. Their faces remain the same, but their bodies become much more muscular and they become taller.

Cons: They are not very intelligent, usually having a one track mind: destroy and conquer. They don't think things through, and act upon impulse.

Side/Affilation: Frieza
Appearance: Parmesan (http://www.db-unlimited.net/race/makyojintop.jpg) stands at a firm 5'11, one of the tallest Makyo-jins known. He weighs in at a solid 185 lb., with a compact, yet muscular build. He wears Friezas traditional armor, with the breastplate colored black, and the stomch gaurd and shoulder guards colored red. His ndersuit covers his entire body, and is colored black. He wears a large, red ankle length cape over his armor. Transformed, Parmesan stands at 6'5, and weighs 245 lb. He is very muscular in this form. His hair points up more, and his eyes turn a very dark red. His fangs are also more pronounced.
Personality: Parmesan seems to be void of all emotion. He shows neither anger, hate, nor love. He takes a sort of polItical stand on everything, agreeing with whomever is most powerful (usually Frieza). He has no problem killing, but is not evil by nature.
History: When the Makyo Star was at its farthest from Earth, and Parmesan was just a child, a small round space pod crashed into the side of the Makyo Star. The warrior who stepped out of the pod had been sent on a mission to recruit more warriors for Friezas growing army. He was to find the strongest warrior on the planet and return to Frieza. The strongest warrior on the planet was a very old Makyo-jin named Pepper, who was nearing his death. He had a son, his one and only, who he named Parmesan. He knew that if he let the soldier take Parmesan, his son would do great things. He told the soldier that Parmesan would become even more pwerful than Pepper at a much, much, much younger age. When the soldier returned to Frieza, he was killed for bringing him a baby. Before Freza killed Parmesan, he stopped to check his power level, and found that it was higher than most of his weaker warriors. He decided to keep the child, and allowed Zarbon to raise him, but trained the baby himself. Parmesan origins were kept a secret, for fear that he might leave the empire and try to return home. Parmesan was told that Zarbon was his father, and it was believable. He looked very much like Zarbon, minus the pointy ears, pointy teeth, and spiky hair. For many year, Parmesan never questioned his origins, until now...
Other: Has the abilty to pull sword like appendages from his body.

:)

Asilynne
28th January 2004, 07:57 PM
Cxjenious: Much better ^-^ Thanks for understanding ;) Good job on the history! And the names are awesome lol

And at long last this RPG is going to begin tonight! Keep an eye out for it ^-~

pokemasterfrank
28th January 2004, 09:15 PM
Name: None, though called Thing, Dog, or Stupid
Species: Dog
Side/Affiliation: Frieza
Appearance: Looks like an oversized dog, with ooze constantly dripping from his mouth. He stares with bloodshot eyes that give you the feeling of pure hatred and nothing else. The tips of his paws have large, sharp claws protruding from them. He seems to emit an eerie, low growl. He may stand on two legs or four, depends on his mood and preference.
Personality: Not the most intellegent creature, but quite loyal. He has the ability to speak, but not very well, not that he speaks much anyway. He is intensly loyal to Frieza, and is willing to die for him. On another note, he is able to devore entire species in one sitting.
History: He was once a happy dog living on Earth. His owner was one of the first scientists on Earth to delve into the mysteries of the Universe. Using funding from his country, he was able to construct a primitive spaceship and send the dog into space. There, the dog supposedly "died" and was left in the capsule, floating in space. There, over countless years in total isolation, the dog was exposed to radiation from countless inhabitable planets and stars. The dog grew and developed a primitive sentience. Soon, he was found by Frieza's men. Frieza, intrigued by this creature, kept it and began to test its abilities.
Other: EVIL DOG OF DHOOM!!!!