PDA

View Full Version : I want more Pokemon tunes!

Nikku-San
21st January 2004, 07:00 PM
You know what we really need? A new Pokemon CD. The last CD, Totally Pokemon was released in early 2001. It's early 2004 now and no sign of another CD. They could put the Johto League Champions theme, Master Quest theme, Advanced theme, JLC (movie version), Celebi-RATE and some new songs on it. The themes could be full versions too, since we've never heard those yet. But I guess we can only hope... what do you think should be on a new Pokemon CD? (not that there's a lot of other options...)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
22nd January 2004, 03:53 AM
They could make a "best of" CD with the best game tracks on it, there were quite a few decent ones. Beside that I have no real idea what would fit on a Pokémon CD nowadays, it'd have to be something spectacular to attract many buyers.

Charles Legend
25th January 2004, 11:54 AM
Yeah I Agree with you that we need more Pokémon tunes.

Btw at frist I thought you said I want more Pokémon Tertles insted of tunes.....;o

I guess I am to muck of a TMNT fan.... :D

~Ryu

Kojiro
25th January 2004, 07:20 PM
Anyway..... I saw on Pokelord, that a new CD was coming out in the first quarter of 04 with a new version of Mezaze.

And so does the Smile Cd.

Nut then I just realized you mean English Cds, we need some more defiantly!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th January 2004, 02:52 AM
In my opinion Japanese Pokémon music needs more public attention. You could release here in the West a mix of English and Japanese songs or perhaps even just Japanese songs. KidsWB would never accept that, of course.

The CD covers would, of course include Japanese lyrics, both in kanji, hiragana and katakana and romanji, and an English translation, if you will. This could even attract more people to anime music in general. If anyone in Nintendo is reading this, I am presenting a business idea, hear me!

Or you could make an international remix, for example:

1. Mezase Pokemon Masutaa (1th Japanese Intro)

2. Pokémon JOHTO (3th English Intro)

3. Le Moment Est Venu (French version of The Time Has Come)

4. Gleich Gibt Es Ärger (German version of Double Trouble)

5. Que Tipo De Pokémon Que É Vocę? (Portguese version of What Kind Df Pokémon Are You?)

6. 1st Hebrew Pokémon Inrto

7. Alla Bor I En Pokémonvärld (2nd Swedish Intro)

8. Mä Tunnen Sen Jo Kasvavan (1st Finnish Intro)

9. Russian PokéRap {I am not sure if there is one}

10. Lugia's song from the 2nd movie

All songs with translations in the covers, of course. Music to a linguistic's ears.

RedStarWarrior
3rd February 2004, 02:05 AM
That would be nice, Mikachu Yukitatsu, but I doubt it would sell very well in the US or UK.

pikadragonite
26th February 2004, 01:32 AM
I can't believe that my account hasn't been deleted...but it makes me sad that Yu-Gi-Oh has infected the TCG forum...anyway, I did get the first movie soundtrack, but the one I got only had like three songs on it. I'd like to see some effort in a new release.

Edit: I checked my profile, and apparently I didn't have one post in 2003!

pikadragonite
21st November 2005, 12:54 PM
sweet, this is the only post of mine still alive. Any word on a new release? :P