PDA

View Full Version : My first spritie then ever!

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
23rd January 2004, 04:00 AM
It's Blaziken, it's my first sprite ever! His name is Army Blaziken, he is my pokémon, I will make more then five sprities, Dragonfree was right, making sprities isn't hard, it takes really short time! This Blaziken has fire hair, he is really dark, and his other hand is big gun! And he is using Fire Blast! Lol, enough, I love my first spritie, I'm now working on more sprities, no, I don't take spritie requests, I'm just beginner! Enough, and have fun! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Royal_Goddess_Tina
23rd January 2004, 07:54 AM
That looks very good, Bjarni... I think you should take requests... I'm sure everyone would be begging you to do one for them... You do a very nice job, especially seeing that he's the first sprite you have done... Anyway, have fun making them and I hope you someday decide to take requests... :wave:

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
23rd January 2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by Royal_Goddess_Tina
That looks very good, Bjarni... I think you should take requests... I'm sure everyone would be begging you to do one for them... You do a very nice job, especially seeing that he's the first sprite you have done... Anyway, have fun making them and I hope you someday decide to take requests... :wave:

I will, later! Not now! I'm not readdy, then I have make enough threads about new sprite, I'm readdy to make request thread!

EmpressMyuu
23rd January 2004, 10:33 PM
Not bad! :D And I've been recoloring some myself, I just haven't figured how to get them on here.