PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Apocalypse ~Begins~ (LSU accepted!)

Mikey
24th January 2004, 10:25 AM
Ok, late sign ups will be accepted as there are still 3 open spots. For those who need hte story again here it is.

Raccoon City, a secluded mountain town in the American West. A Mansion was built in the forest just around here. Inside this mansion something horrid is going on. For years the secluded mansion and its grounds have been the site of top-secret biotechnic experiments. The research staff has been funded by a respected corporation named Umbrella. The weekly laboratory reports have been increasingly vague and now they have stopped completely. Recent gory attacks near the mansion have lead to rumors of unnatural canines on the prowl. Something has gone terribly wrong.

Umbrella experimented with a Virus known as the T-Virus. It was said to be able to bring life to the dead, but it did just that. It had one flaw however. The virus only brought the infected back as a zombie. A flesh eating monster with no interest in anything but human flesh, and if they bite you, you become infected. Umbrella also began other experiments, creating larger and more viscious monsters known as BOWS. These horrid acts were mysteriously contained...

Following the strange deaths of a number of citizens of Raccoon
City, the local police department has put the S.T.A.R.S Special Tactics and Rescue Squad, a special force dedicated to stopping local terrorist activity, on the case. The STARS immediately sent
its Bravo team into the Raccoon Forest, where several of the murders occurred.

The Bravo team promptly disappears. On the night of July 24th,
the STARS Alpha team follows the Bravos into the forest by
helicopter, looking for clues as to their disappearance. They stumble upon the mansion, and live a nightmare. Alpha team discovers things others wouldn't possibly believe, and many do not live to tell about it.

The threat did not end with the destruction of the Arklay
lab. There are still monsters loose in the Raccoon Forest,
and Umbrella's experiments continue at a half-dozen hidden
labs inside the city.

Everything changes in late September of 1998. After Umbrella's
attack on William Birkin, sewer rats carry the T-Virus into Raccoon City. While the epidemic is somewhat slow to start, it spreads very, very quickly. Soon, zombies are roaming the streets. Hundreds, if not thousands, of people are killed by both the zombies and the mutants the T-Virus creates. Raccoon City is placed under martial law.

The Raccoon police force tries to fight back the zombie invasion,
but their efforts are sabotaged from within by their police chief,
Brian Irons. Not only does the steadily-getting-crazier Irons
somehow prevent the RPD from calling in backup from outside Raccoon, but he deliberately spreads confusion among the policemen. As a result, the police's first major battle against the zombies, on September 27th, is a near-total disaster. The few surviving police withdraw to the RPD building and reinforce it to withstand a siege by the undead. Over the next three days, the policemen and surviving civilians die one by one, cut down by either mutants, zombies, or Irons himself.

This is where you come in. We are 10 Raccoon City survivors trying to escape the city without being infected or killed. During this time, we will surely face many hardships and come across horrible monsters as we uncover the secrets behind Umbrella. The town is completly barricaded, and so many puzzles must be solved in order to move on. We won't have a direct path out of here.

Skills- Let me explain about skills. Each person has a skill that should relate to their occupation. This skill can come in handy for things that others can't do themselves. I.E- A character that is a nurse can heal others if injured.
Skils Avaliable:
Precise Aim
Healer
Backpacker- Holds more items
Hacker
Puzzle Solver
Lockpicker
Defender(Good dodging abilities)

*- Required.

Name-*
Age- *
Gender-*
Occupation- *
Skill- *
Blood Type-
Eye Color-
Hair Color-
Height-
Weight-
Weapon as of now- We all have weapons, but within reason. As of now, (unless your occupation is a cop) no one should have a gun. The only gun avaliable now will be the pistol, and only cops can have it. The others will have to make do with normal items. I.E- Bat, crowbar, pipe). As the RPG progresses, we will come across stronger weapons, but again with reason. You aren't going to find a rocket launcher lying in the road. It would be more like someone finds a shotgun in a police cabinet.*
Items- Normal people can carry up to 3 items. Backpackers can cary 6. Items include weapons, ammo, and items we need to progress. These can be things such as keys, rubies, stuff that unlocks puzzles. (The lockpicker can't pick every lock)
Biography- What happened during this time before you came across the other survivors?*

Here is mine.

Name- Marco Strateri
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Occuptation- Doctor
Skill- Healer
Blood Type- O
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Color- Jet Black
Height- 6'
Weight- 165 lbs
Weapon as of Now- Bat
Items- Bat, First Aid Kit, empty slot
Biography- Marco may only be 19, but he is a very advanced doctor. With that said, no one would ever believe he was one. Marco is a joker, and he tends to not take thins to seriously. He tries to lighten the mood, and is your average class clown teen. He likes to sneak into bars with his fake ID, and that is when the reports happened. Marco saw it from the TV, his own city streets full of flesh eating zombies. The bar was barricaded, but it didn't hold, and many people were killed. Marco escaped with a few others, but they too soon fell victim. He was able to find a bat to fend off the creatures, and is currently hiding in the bar's bathroom.

Finally, I'll start us off...

~Marco~
The screaming outside began to dwindle into nothing. All that was heard now was the moaning of the once prime people that had been turned into one of those "things". I didn't know what happened, all I know was that I was in this nightmare, and I wouldn't be waking up. I gripped the bat I found in the bar's closet and leaned on the floor against the wall. It was sick, I was in a freaking bathroom.
I knew I couldn't stay locked up here forever. It was only a matter of time before the zombies would break through the door and find me. I had ot make my move. I grabbed my small pack that contained my first aid kit and strapped it around my back. I then gripped the bat harder and headed for the door...
I slowly pushed it open to find the bar totally deserted. A few moans were head somewhere off, but they weren't in this room. Glass and broken bottles littered the floor. Man, these people had put up a fight. I prodded at the door with my bat slowly as to not make much sound. The door slid open and i crept out. The room stunk of decay. As i pressed forward I noticed a large amount of blood on the walls. I cursed myself for not helping the people in here.
It was then that I saw a body lying slumped against a wall. I had seen what becomes of those attacked, so I felt a little uneasy. I begin to slowly jab at it just to make sure it hadn't revived into one of "them" yet. The body just slumped some more and I breathed a sigh of relief. You see, it takes a few hours for the person to change, so he must have been attacked recently.
I moved to the bar's front door and tried to turn the nob. It was locked! The damn owner must have locked the doors trying to keep them out! I cursed to myself as I looked around the room for th keys. I had to find them. It was then that the hallway door opened and a young girl rushed panting into the room. "They're right behind me!" She shrieked. I turned to see two zombies slowly pile in behind her. I gripped my bat and nodded. She had a crowbar in her left hand. "Know how to use that?" I asked. She shrugged and we both turned to face the monsters...

Crystal Tears
24th January 2004, 11:59 AM
Name-Crystal Monic
Age- 18
Gender-F
Occupation- Hacker
Skill- Hacking
Blood Type- AB positive
Eye Color- Dark Brown(almost black)
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Height- 5'5
Weight- .. average.... (@_@)
Weapon as of now- Crow Bar
Items- Crow Bar, Laptop,
Biography- 18 year old computer wize, she may not know everything, but she knows alot. Crystal is about the only hacker that gets off the computer once in a while. And that was her first mistake, instead of going with her father, she went out into the streets and soon found herself in a living nightmare, ran into the bar before it was barricaded, trying to get out she found the back door, unfornatly she opened the door to find more zombies, while she's usually up for violence, when its real, and is trying to turn you into something, count her out.

-Crystal-
----------
We both turned, The things clambered in over eachother, I felt fear strike me again, I wanted to run, but my legs would move, as they came closer, I swung the Crowbar about a second before he swung his bat, both collided with the things heads, sending them flying sideways into the walls.
"Hold did you get in here?!" He called swinging again. I glanced at him, before swinging the crowbar into the monsters legs, it collasped onto its knees, but still kept coming.
"I got in here before they barricaded it, I hide in the hallway, when I tried to get out the back door.."
"Back Door?!" He cried, kinda sounding angry at himself. Before sending the creature into the ground, and kept beating the hell out of it.
"Yeah, the back door. But these to things came through." I called, sending it again into the wall, before beating it's head right off.

It all went quiet. We both sat down in the chairs that weren't destroyed in the battle.
"What's your name anyway?" He asked, looking over at me.
"Crystal. Why whats yours?"
"Marco."
"Nice to meet you." I said, looking around the bar for a drink.
"So there's a back door?"
"Yeah, trhough the hallway." I answered, picking up a hiding bottle of vodka. "Yum." I muttered to myself.
"Lets go then." He called, I faloowed, quickly, holding my crowbar ready.

~~

~JennJenn~

Mikey
24th January 2004, 01:33 PM
~Marco~

We slowly got up and headed for the hallway. Crystal grabbed a bottle of vodka as we began to head off. "Oh great!" I thought to myself. "I'm trusting my life to an alcoholic." I knew I shouldn't judge her, seeing as how I was in a bar myself, but this whole mishap was getting to me. "Be sure to give me some of that when we get out of this mess." I winked. She let out a low grin. "You bet." She replied. I could tell I caught her offguard with the comment.
She placed the bottle into her small pouch and I caught a glimpse of a laptop. I wondered why she would have one, but it wasn't my place. We turned the corner and entered the hallway. The only problem was that it was now littered with zombies. "****!" I yelled and grabbed Crystal by the arms. We immediatly ducked into the nearest room and I slammed the door as a zombie lunged.
The door began to smash as the many undead souls hit against it. "We need to barricade it!" I yelled. I then realized we were in the kitchen. Crystal nodded and walked over to a large refridgerator. I ran to help her and we pushed the gigantic thing over. It took about a minute to shove it into place in front of the door.
We breathed a sigh of relief and sat down. There was another door on the other side of the room, but it led back into the main bar area. "Looks like we're finding that key." I muttured. I then noticd a cigarrete lighter on one of the tables. I grabbed it off the shelf and turned to Crystal. "Looks like that vodka could come in handy." I grinned. She looked confused. "Alcohol is flammable. If we light it on fire and toss the bottle at those things, they'll go up in flames instantly." I grinned. She nodded. I placed the lighter into my pack but found that it had no room for anything else. "Won't be handling anything heavy till we use it though. My pack is full." I said. She frowned. "Mine too." I sighed. We weren't going to get very far if we couldn't carry anything. There had to be more survivors here somewhere. "Let's find that key." I grinned. She slowly rose and we began our search.

Samchu
24th January 2004, 03:11 PM
Name- Sam (last name unknown)
Age- 22
Gender-Male
Occupation- Unknown (i know it's neccessary but check the background) but he's dabbled in many things involving guns
Skill- Precise aim
Blood Type- AB+
Eye Color- Sea Green
Hair Color- Ash blonde
Height- 6'2
Weight- 250lbs
Weapon as of now- Shotgun (has no ammo)
Items- Shotgun, Empty, Empty
Biography- he had stopped in a motel whilst he was passing through and had confined himself to his room up until the point that it was attacked by zombies. He shot the zombies and is currently walking around looking for other survivors.

Sam
~~~
I walked around aimlessly, my shotgun slung over my shoulder. Typical, I finally get the chance to use some serious gun fighting skills and I run out of ammo. "Damn zombies," I muttered.
I was heading past the bar when I heard noises from the inside. It couldn't be the zombies, so that meant someone was still alive! i tried to open the door but it was locked.
"I ain't got time for this ****," i growled and began shoulderbarging the door. It gave way after a few short minutes and I calmly walked inside.
Empty? I heard a noise and spun around just in time to catch a crowbar before it smacked down on my head.
"You really didn't wanna do that," I said quietly to the girl with the crowbar.
A boy with a bat came out and walked up to me. "Sorry, thought you woz one of those .
"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you."
"Not at all," replied the boy. "I'm Marco and this is Crystal."
"Sam."
"Well Sam, thanks for giving us a way outta here."
"Doubt you'll be thanking me when you see the number of zombies running around out there," I said quietly as we all walked out into the street.

Mikey
24th January 2004, 09:34 PM
~Marco~

The streets were horrifying. Fires and debris littered the area. The smell of decay and death was in the air. There wasn't many signs of life at all, just the occasional moan of a zombie off in the distance. The new guy seemed to be heading off in a different direction.
"Where you going?" I asked. He gave a low smile. "I don't tend to stick with the group. I'm what you would call a loner." he said. I shook my head. "Look, we need all the help we can get here. It's not exactly save to go prancing around the area alone. Who knows what else is loose in the city." I said. Sam sighed and holstered his empty shotgun.
"We could probably find some better weapons if we head to the Police Station." I then said. Crystal tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see a large semi on fire in the middle of the road. "Police station path is blocked." She muttured. I sghed and looked around for a way to get around the car. I then noticed the Raccoon Apartment complex just across the street where the semi was. If we headed in there, we could jump from the roof to the Library's roof, and then we'd be across the debris.
"Let's take a look at the apartment complex." I said and began to head towards it. Crystal followed close behind. Sam sighed once more but reluctantly followed...

RikiTikiTavi
26th January 2004, 10:50 AM
Name- Greggory Marshall (his friends call him Greg)
Age- 23
Gender- Male
Occuptation- marine
Skill- defender (with permission also puzzle solver)
Blood Type- AB+
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Color- sandy blond with specks of red
Height- 6'4"
Weight- 195 lbs
Weapon as of Now- pair of nightsticks
Items- nightstick, nightstick, empty slot
Biography- Greggory is a career marine at the age of 23. He is a military brat whose father was a Navy SEAL so he was raised on the whole mantra of the service. He enlisted as soon as he was eligible and breezed through training easily. Since he had taken karate and kenpo lessons since he was 10 he chose to specialize in close quarters combat and he focused most of his training there. He is still quite proficient with a sidearm or a rifle but not as lethal as he is with a pair of knives. He was home on leave in Raccoon city when all heck broke loose. He reported for special duty with the RPD and took part in the September 27th battle. About halfway through that debacle he figured out something was amiss in the ranks of the RPD and he knew he wouldn't be safe while taking orders from them. Since then he has broken off on his own and has been slowly searching for survivors to try and lead as many people out alive as he can.

Greggory Marshall

He looked down the street at the approaching horde of monstrosities. It was an ugly and gruelling sight but one he had grown accustomed to recently. He began counting them but gave up as the street filled with more of the creatures.
"Damnit!" Greggory muttered under his breath.
This wasn't the first time he had been cornered but he was sure he hadn't faced so many of them at once yet. Thankfully most of them were slow and clumsy.
As they clambored towards him he began looking for a way off the street. Some place where he could hide and rest for a bit. He had been fighting off these beasts and running for over ten hours.
The street behind him was blocked off by the burning wreckage of several trucks. Obviously he couldn't make his way back down the street. Good as he was he couldn't handle being outnumbered by twenty to one at a time. All the buildings on the left side of the road were barricaded. It made for a safer route if he could manage it but he didn't have the time to forge an entrance. The zombies were closer to the barricades than he was.
That left only one path. The doors to the library on his right were wide open. There was just the small matter of the five or six creatures already between him and the door.
"Right then," Greggory sighed as he pulled out the pair of nightsticks he had been using for protection.
He sighed again, a deep and heavy sigh of a man resigned to his fate. He swiveled the two nightsticks into place against his forearms and charged forward.
The first zombie failed to react at all and was met by a full on swing to the head. It crumpled to the ground as Greg ran past it. As he came to the second he twisted down to the ground, using his leg to sweep the feet out from under it. He swung about on his way back up to deliver a powerful uppercut with the right nightstick. The third zombies jaw flew backwards off the back of its neck like it was on a hinge.
He ran forward again. The 4th zombie lunged at him with unusual speed. He deftly slid his body sideways to let it pass right by him as he ran on.
There were now only two of the creatures left between him and the open library doors. He dropped to the ground and rolled forward, bringing his right nightstick up into the first ones gut. As it doubled over he rose up and brought the left nightstick down in a powerful left hook. He continued twisting his body in that direction to roundhouse the second monster. As his leg came down over the creature he continued his spin to deliver one more strong downward left hook with the nightstick. As the beast went down he made a dash for the door before the next wave could reach him.
He ran through the doors and slammed them shut behind him. He looked around for something to wedge them shut with but saw nothing. With the creatures almost upon the place he decided it was best to keep moving. If he could make it to the roof he could surely hold that door safely by himself to rest for a bit. He would have to.

Mikey
7th February 2004, 10:49 PM
~Marco~

The door to the apartment complex was somewhat hard to bust open, but with a massive kick to the center, it smashed open. Crystal and Sam stepped in behind me. "Ugh, it smells worse than the bar in here." Crystal said as we walked into the lobby. Much of the area was heated by small fires. As I walked to the front desk, I heard Sam head towards the door that lead to the first floor hallway.
"It's jamed." He said trying to turn the knob. He prepared for a kick, but the door wouldn't budge. "Try this..." i said snatching a key from the desk drawer. Sam caught the key and placed it into the slot. It came open and he slowly turned the knob. Suddenly, a trio of zombies spilled out onto the floor. They moaned as they regained their footing and prepared to strike. Sam backed away in disgust. The nearest one gripped his leg, but he managed to kick it off.
"Marco!" Crystal said tossing me the whisky bottle. I caught it with one hand and pulled the lighter from my pocket. I flicked my thumb and the lighter lit. After popping open the bottle, I managed to set the alcohol aflame. "Roll away!" I yelled to Sam as he began to dodge the advancing creatures. I chucked the bottle and it smashed into the nearest zombie. Glass shards became embeded in its rotting skin, but it didn't live to feel the pain as it was engulfed it flames. It moaned and leaned back, catching the other two on fire in the process. When the three fell to the floor, Sam proceeded into the hall. "You handled yourself well." I grinned at Crystal, then followed Sam. Crystal tagged behind as we headed for the roof.

Samchu
10th February 2004, 03:26 PM
Sam
~~~
I lead the others up the hall. It stopped at the end with a sharp right turn and a window directly opposite us.
"Gonna need that," I muttered taking the gun off my shoulder.
"What for?" asked Crystal.
I motioned for them to back away and I gripped the barrel of my shotgun like a baseball bat and prepared to swing. "3...2...1...now!" I swung my gun swiftly and caught a zombie right across itas head as it round the corner. It flew back stunned and soared straight through the glass window. I smirked and holstered my shotgun before turning back to the others and seeing the questioning looks on their faces.
"Don't ask," I said quietly and started walking again.
They followed...eventually and I shook my head. How are they gonna survive? I'm not here to babysit! I can't be expected to-wait a minute!
I stopped walking.
"What's up?" asked Marco.
"back away from the door."
"What?"
"Hurry."
The two of them stepped back just as the door to the side of us burst open and two zombies stumbled out. They stood between us, unsure who to go after first.
I grabbed my shotgun again. "Don't you guys ever give up?" I asked, sighing.

Mikey
14th March 2004, 08:29 PM
Wow, I forgot all about this RPG, even though I loved it. I know it's a longshot as most of the people won't post, but that's why late sign ups are accepted. I guess I'll just try to get it going again, but if it failed with Halo, what chance does this have?

~Marco~
"Not again! I said pulling my bat out. Crystal backed away and grabbed my shoulder as more zombies spilled out into the hall. "There's too many!" I yelled to Sam.

"Split up! We'll meet at the police station!" He replied and took off down the corridor. I sighed and grabbed Crystal as the zombies moved towards us. Quickly, we ducked into a nearby apartment and shut the door. I looked around to see the room hadn't been touched in a week or so. The TV was still flickering and the area around it was covered in blood.

"Better find a way out." I said. Crystal smiled.

"Way ahead of you!" She yelled climbing out the window and onto the catwalk. The roof wasn't far above. I followed her out to see many zombies below. Their moans haunted my mind as we proceeded in climbing the stairs. Suddenly, I heard the distinct sound of cawing. Crystal screamed as a flock of rabid crows flew down from the sky towards us. "Back Inside!" I yelled grabbing her by the leg. We ducked back in the window and shut the door as the infected birds crashed and clawed at the glass.

"Looks like we're stuck here." Crystal said. Suddenly, a large tongue lunged out and grabbed one of the crows. In an instant, the entire flock was leaving. I looked out the window to see a shadowy creature scaling the building. "Things just get better and better. There's some thing with a long tongue out there and it doesn't look friendly." I said.

The thing was disgusting. It was humanlike, yet it climbed and walked on all fours. Its brain was also exposed and a long tongue hung out of its mouth. No eyes were visible. "Hide!" I yelled. The two of us ran behind the kitchen counter. The shadow of the creature stopped by the window, then continued on. After some time we came out of hiding. "Let's get to the roof!" I said and we walked towards the window again, hopping whatever was out there was gone....

Perfect Chaos
14th March 2004, 09:25 PM
Hey Mikey, if you want, I'll sign-up as a LSU and try and help you keep this alive? Can't sign up right now though, need to go to bed

-$∑@π

Crystal Tears
15th March 2004, 01:42 PM
I'm back mwhahahaha.. lol umm yeah..

Crystal
~~~~
I walked up to the window, And opened it slowly. Glancing out and then back at marco who nodded, I poked my head out and saw nothing, no mutant crows no tongue twisting human/frog thing.
I nodded a I climbed out, he came shortly after, as we clambered up. We eventually reached the roof, the only "peaceful place."
I heard a close moan, as Marco backed out. I felt fear, and smelt a rotting corpse behind me.
"How many?" I mouthed to him.
He showed just one finger.
I closed my eyes, and swung my crowbar, making contact with the Tongue creature.
His moan was loud and dreadful.
"I so needa better weapon." I called running back beside Marco.
"We can't run from it." He wispered, I smirked, and nodded.
"Then lets kick some zombie ***."

~JJ

Samchu
15th March 2004, 02:09 PM
Sam
~~~
"My thoughts exactly," I aid, smacking my gun into the creature's head.
The two of us started brawling. Trying to kill the undead is hard enough but when its trying to strangle you with its tongue and eat you for dinner.
I got rid of it by kicking it off the roof an into the alley below. I ran over to make sure that it wasn't coming back up. It snarled up at me then took off. It'd be back.
I turned back to the guys; they back away from me.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
They motioned towards my arm. I looked down to see blood seeping out of it.
"It only takes a scratch to become infected," muttered Marco.
"Not for me." I wiped the blood of my arm and lifted up my shirt to reveal several scars. "You guys think you're the only ones with this problem? Other towns have dealt with side-effects to Umbrella's products."
"Then how come-?"
"The immunity? Parents invented the vaccine before I was born. I was born with an immunity to it. Why do you think I'm a loner? Someone had to kill the zombies. I can't lose." I smirked. "So we doing this or what?"

Mikey
15th March 2004, 08:38 PM
:o People replied! And I thought I was unloved :)

~Marco~

The creature snarled at us and launched its tongue. I dodged to the right of the "Licker's" attack. I heard the policemen in the streets calling them that before I barricaded myself in the bathroom, but that's beside the point. Suddenly, Sam leapt in from the stairwell and batted the thing in the brain with the butt of his shotgun. It winced in pain and didn't have time to react before it was sent flying over the rooftop. Sam looked down and saw it flee. It was injured, but it would be back.

It was then that we learned of his immunity to the virus, but he didn't need to show us his scars. "So we doing this or what?" He asked. I nodded. We proceeded to the part of the roof adjacent to the Library. "I'll jump across and you two follow." I said. They nodded.

"Be careful." Crystal replied. I winked and took in a large breath before leaping across. In an instant, my feet hit solid concrete. I turned back and motioned for the others. Crystal was up next. She leapt across with no problem. Sam looked a little nervous.

"Just close your eyes and do it." I yelled. He nodded and clenched his fists and jumped. He fell short but managed to snag the roofside. Immediatly, me and Crystal grabbed him and pulled him up. "You may be immune to those things, but a fall from a 15 story building is another story." I grinned. Sam let out a scared laugh. "Well, we take this down and head to the police station. There should be some better weaponry there. And maybe we can find a way out of here, or even more survivors." I said. The other two followed as we headed for the stairs.

HbCharizard
15th March 2004, 08:59 PM
Me Posty!!

Name- Ark Lancast
Age- 18
Gender- M
Occupation- Thief
Skill- Lockpicking
Blood Type- O
Eye Color- Navy Blue
Hair Color- Black
Height- 5"11
Weight- 150 lbs
Weapon as of now- Knife
Items- Knife, Lockpick, Empty Slot
Biography- He may be 18, But he is a very good Thief. He can't be trusted that much, but he can be faithful, epecially to buddies. Well, He doesn't have any anymore. They were all killed during a Bank Robbery they were doing. He, and some other civilians survived. He is currently Hiding in the Bank Vault with some civilian survivors. ( Anybody is free to be one of them.)

Ark
~~~
"S***, F***, Crap, Damn, Son of a B****" I screamed out every curse word I knew. Being trapped in a Bank Vault isn't pretty. And We were running out of air.

"You don't have to cuss like that." The bounty hunter said. I paced up and down the vault.

'There's gotta be a way out of here' I thought to myself.

"Umm...I might know a way out of here." A person said. I looked and saw it to be the bank manager.

"Really?" I asked, rushing up to him.

"Yes, um..Well, There's supposed to be a sewer access pipe under this vault...." He said. The Bounty Hunter put his ear to the floor.

"Yup, I can defenitly hear running water down there." He said.

"Well, Does anybody have any..." Before I said it, the manager pulled out a key. He went over to the wall and slid some of it over, it was another mini-vault. He opened it with the key. In it was a bag of explosives.

"You people think of everything, don't you?" I asked. The Bounty Hunter planted them on the floor, activated them, then backed away. The rest of us did the same.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!" He screamed. It blew up, reavealing a sewer pipe. We all dropped in.

"I'm going this way. The rest of you should come with me" The Bounty Hunter said. Most went over. A women, her child, and the bank manager stayed with me.

"I'm going this way, I know these Sewer's well, this way leads to the police department." I said.

"Suit yourself" He said, as he and the people went with him. The rest of us went the other way. After a while, I heard gunshots, and found a sewer opening above us. We opened it, and jumped out. We were behind a bunch of police cars, with some police shooting at advancing zombies.

"Women and Children run inside!! The rest of you grab a gun and shoot!" The Sargent, not even looking at us, said pointing to the police station. We followed orders, as I grabbed a shotgun from a fallen cop and started shooting.

Crystal Tears
15th March 2004, 09:00 PM
Crystal
~~~~
I was quiet, keeping to myself, I hated sam, he was always showing off. ALWAYS. Oh looky me, I'm immune!! So I'm invincible!! Gah he's probably one of them.. I thought, Marco stopped, I quickly stopped too, there was a quiet moaning at the stairs, and then a cry.
"Help me!" It sounded like a child, I quickly tried to go forward, but Sam stopped me.
"You can't help her."
"**** off freak." I answered, thrusting my arm lose and pushed my way by him and down the stairs, I heard marco hurry after me.
I stopped, there was the girl hiding up on a ledge just out of reach of the zombie.
"Leave her the **** alone." I muttered, it turned to me, but quickly learned it's lesson by meeting my crowbar.

~jj
[/color]

Mikey
15th March 2004, 10:11 PM
~Marco~

"**** off freak!" I heard Crystal say after Sam's comment. She then started on a dead run down the stairs to see what the noise was. I looked at him and shrugged before following after her. A few feet down was the Library complex. Book shelves were pushed towards doors as barricades, but something else caught my eye.

A small girl was on a tiny shelf just above the check out counter. A zombie moaned as it tried to grab her. I saw Crystal smash the thing with her crowbar. She hit it so hard I coud clearly see the metal start to bend. The zombie crashed to the floor. Its head was clean off.

"We're going to have to find you a better weapon. That crowbar won't be much use once it's bent further." I said. She dropped the bar to the side and helped the scared girl off the shelf.

"Shhh...shhh." She comforted her. "O great, now we have to look out for a kid as well." I said inside. I knew I should want to help her, but it would be much harder to escape alive when we have her to worry about. I then turned to see that Sam hadn't followed us down the stairs.

"Looks like its just us three." I said.

"Better off." She replied. She then grabbed her crowbar from the ground.

"We'll have to move that bookshelf." I said pointing to a broken shelf spilled across the entrance to the Library. Crystal nodded. As she approached the shelf to help me, she spied a backpack on the ground.

'Is this yours?" She asked the girl. The girl nodded. "Well I need you to carry it. It will help us if we need to store items." She grinned. The girl rubbed her eyes and nodded. Crystal placed it on her back and then we both pushed the shelf aside. It made a large crash as it hit the floor and spilt books all over.

"Something had to have heard that." I said. She seemed worried too. "Better get to the Police Station ASAP!" I then added in. Crystal grabbed the girl and we headed outside...

As soon as we entered the streets I heard the sound of a helicopter. "Hey, we're over here!"I waved motioning to it. The copter sped past.

"It must not have seen us." I said. "The Police Station is just around the block now. Let's go!" I said and we headed off. Meanwhile, the helicopter hovered above the police station. An Umbrella Logo was above it. The storage hatch opened and a large crate fell out.

"Bioweapon 266 should have no problem wiping out any survivors. We don't want anyone escaping to tell of what happened." The copter pilot said as the copter began to pull away. The crate then exploded as a massive clawed hand came through. They had released a Tyrant into the city...

Crystal Tears
15th March 2004, 10:23 PM
Crystal
~~~~~
"Whats your name?" I asked the little girl.
"Stacey."
"What happened to your mom?"
"She disappeared along time ago. And she never came back."
"Hey!" I turned and tried so hard not to seem mad, Sam had come back. He smirked at me, I only glared back and continued on.
"The Helicopter, I don't think it was looking for anyone.." He said to Marco.
Great, now its like I'm not here. I thought, as I walked up to them. I didn't want to say sorry to sam. He would've let the girl died, she was only 6.
"So what was it doing here?" I asked, Sam, barely even noticed I asked the question.
"It was part of the corperation that started this mess." He answered to Marco not me.

-JJ

Samchu
16th March 2004, 03:28 PM
Sam
~~~
Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of gunfire. We ran ahead to the police station and saw cops shooting at zombies that were pouring out of the building. The girl started crying.
"See why we should've left the brat behind?" I said bitterly.
"Don't be so mean! She's just a kid!"
"How do you know she's not infected already?" I said coldly. "That...brat...could kill us all."
"You're a heartless *******."
"Not as heartlast as that thing eating the zombies in there," I mused, picking up a shotgun from the ground. "Things are gonna get interesting..."

RikiTikiTavi
18th March 2004, 06:47 PM
Thanks for reading my post guys.
*withdraws from rpg with much frustration*