PDA

View Full Version : New Japanese episode title *Spoilers*

Zak
10th January 2003, 06:01 PM
287(11): Guraena and Pochiena! Mystery of Evolution!

Nothing is know about the episode yet..... yadda yadda yadda and comment here.

~Zak

Bellossom Boy
11th January 2003, 12:56 AM
Probably a filler episode about how Pochiena evolves into Guriena. I wonder if they'll do Tekkanin(I'll be a bit scared of that eppie,as I hate cicadas) and Lunatoon/Sorurock.

Also,it looks like they're doing the same mistake as in Johto - dragging out the trip to the first gym. When is Haruka ever gonna get a new Pokemon?!? :mad:

faizah_kibibi
11th January 2003, 03:10 AM
Guraena!! YaY I love that pokémon!

But I sure hope the fillers of AG are better then the ones of Johto, because it sure looks like we get lots and lots of fillers once again *sigh*

Chris 2.1
11th January 2003, 11:20 AM
Well...i hope this isn't a re-hash. This episode actually, IMHO, sounds rather annoying. I usually love these titles and the sound of these episodes, but this sounds bland. Anyway, why are Gurena at the start of the game? that's sorta like seeing Furret before Azalea (sorta, in a sense, don't flame ^^;;;)

Hanada Tattsu
12th January 2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
Well...i hope this isn't a re-hash. This episode actually, IMHO, sounds rather annoying. I usually love these titles and the sound of these episodes, but this sounds bland. Anyway, why are Gurena at the start of the game? that's sorta like seeing Furret before Azalea (sorta, in a sense, don't flame ^^;;;)

You have a very good point there.

Seeing Gurena early is like seeing an Oodairu early on. Yet, even if it is early on, you never know. Maybe the Pochena trainer has gotten quite a few badges, and has trained it enought that it evolved.

Who knows?

Chris 2.1
12th January 2003, 02:48 AM
I suppose he could be strong enough to challange Haruka's father in *something* city (forgets the japanese names eisily). Or maybe wants his Pochena to evolve before he challanges Senri? (thinks that might be his name)

The mystery is probably a full moon, half moon, crescent moon or some sort of moon. Sounds right to me ;)

Hanada Tattsu
12th January 2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
I suppose he could be strong enough to challange Haruka's father in *something* city (forgets the japanese names eisily). Or maybe wants his Pochena to evolve before he challanges Senri? (thinks that might be his name)

The mystery is probably a full moon, half moon, crescent moon or some sort of moon. Sounds right to me ;)

LOL! :D

Yeah, Senri's the gym leader in Touya City and also Haruka's and Masato's dad.

Yeah, he might be challenging the gym leaders backwards (starting from the last gym and traveling on downwards) since I think you have the option to do that, since Satoshi said that he would skip the Touya Gym and move on to the next one.

Oh well.

Psyduck UK
12th January 2003, 03:41 PM
well if the pochena trainer is going to challenge Hakura's father he'd have 4 badges as Hakura's father is the 5th gym leader-hence Ash skipped him out! he'll probably come back later on!!!

Hanada Tattsu
12th January 2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Psyduck UK
well if the pochena trainer is going to challenge Hakura's father he'd have 4 badges as Hakura's father is the 5th gym leader-hence Ash skipped him out! he'll probably come back later on!!!

Aren't there eight gym badges in Houen? There was last time I checked.

But, Satoshi has to go back to Touya Gym at one point, because without that gym badge, he'll never be able to enter the Houen League Championships.

Azura Stardust
13th January 2003, 02:37 AM
You have a very good point there.

Seeing Gurena early is like seeing an Oodairu early on. Yet, even if it is early on, you never know. Maybe the Pochena trainer has gotten quite a few badges, and has trained it enought that it evolved.

Who knows?

If you're going to use Japanese names, get them right at least! =P Odairu = Feraligatr :P Otachi is Sentret, isn't *that* what you mean? ^_~;; meh, not being mean or anything. Just pointing out and being stupid XP

Anyhoos, this title makes me wonder. Whats the big deal about Pochiena's evolving? It evolves normally... level 18, that's early... I think it's prolly the usual "Pochiena won't evolve or it's weak blah blah" stuff... :\ I mean, whats the mystery of its evolution?

Meh, for all you know it could be an Abusoru in Pochiena's clothing :P!

Light_Togetic
13th January 2003, 10:27 AM
Knowing the fillers that Pokemon usually has... it'll probably not be as exciting as we all wish it could be. At least Gurena is a cool-looking pokemon. Hopefully we get to see it battle!

faizah_kibibi
13th January 2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Knowing the fillers that Pokemon usually has... it'll probably not be as exciting as we all wish it could be. At least Gurena is a cool-looking pokemon. Hopefully we get to see it battle!

well, I recently saw the first AG real filler (episode 5) and it was alot better then the usual Johto fillers. I hope they can keep this up! :)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th January 2003, 03:23 AM
If I am correct, translating back to Japanese: Guraena to Pochiena! Shinka no Himitsu! (I do not know where you got so new title from, I find only this week's episode from TV-Tokyo website)
There has been also another episode with "Shinka no Himitsu" in its Japanese name before. Depending on the numbering, something like Episode 111: The Wacky Watcher. But it was about Magikarp. Hence name Koikingu! Shinka no Himitsu!.